Why the Sudden Doubts about the Verdict?

We have it in writing....twice....two different trump employees, accountant/CFO....

who needs the witnesses?
You mean Cohen and Weisselberg?

Both are convicted perjurers. The handwritten notes on a bank statement cannot speak for themselves, because they are neither signed, witnessed, sworn, nor notarized. Someone would have to vouch for their authenticity - under oath, for them to evidence.

The only one who did was Michael Cohen, convicted perjurer, self-proclaimed hater of Trump who wants desperately for Trump to go to prison.

Last edited:

Both are convicted perjurers. The handwritten notes on a bank statement cannot speak for themselves, because they are neither signed, witnessed, sworn, nor notarized. Someone would have to vouch for their authenticity - under oath, for them to evidence.

The only one who did was Michael Cohen, convicted perjurer, self-proclaimed hater of Trump who wants desperately for Trump to go to prison.
The accountant reporting to Weisselberg for 30 years under oath verified it was Weisselberg chicken scratch, that he could identify anywhere. That accountant also had hand written notes presented to the court as evidence, easy to read, spelling out what Weisselberg told him to do, and how to set up, paying Cohen....by doubling expenses to tax them up.......etc etc etc.....

So let's say...

I have my attorney buy me a personal purchase of a Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster clocking in at $130,700 MSRP, which I trick out to about $150,000.

The attorney buys the car for me and I pay him back over 12 months "Taxing Up" the payments to cover income taxes for the attorney, plus a bonus, paying a total of $350,000 over the 12 months which the attorney invoices as "attorney services".
Does that transform the purchase of a personal car (non tax deductible) in to a business tax deduction for "attorney services" when routed through my business?

WW

Is that a felony? Or do you have to insert some other law in there to make it felonious--and worthy of prison time?

FYI-
He's not going to prison, even if found guilty....the crime itself allows probation as a punishment option, with no jail time at all!

I want to personally congratulate you for me not giving a fig about this nation anymore. Understanding how many people would see the entire system blown up because one man offends them--on the heels of giving up all their liberties for "safety" after Covid--convinced me that America is over.

And seriously, stop picking at these stupid weeds, because they ARE. NO ONE would ever go to court for this except DJT. We all can see it. Even you know this.

We have it in writing....twice....two different trump employees, accountant/CFO....

who needs the witnesses?

Just downvoted a ton of your posts because it's shameful. Lots and lots of non-partisan attorneys and judges saying what everyone knows: This is a sham.

Just downvoted a ton of your posts because it's shameful. Lots and lots of non-partisan attorneys and judges saying what everyone knows: This is a sham.
I certainly don't have the expertise as those attorneys of yours, I've only watched and listened to the word for word coverage by newscasters of court transcripts and am answering based on what I've heard of the trial transcripts repeated seconds after it happens... My responses are from a layman's perspective listening to the trial.

I certainly don't have the expertise as those attorneys of yours, I've only watched and listened to the word for word coverage by newscasters of court transcripts and am answering based on what I've heard of the trial transcripts repeated seconds after it happens... My responses are from a layman's perspective listening to the trial.

On MSNBC, right? Or CNN? Right?

Honey, this is what they do. They can make cutting the mattress or hair dryer tag off sound like the worst crime in 10 years. They can quote legalese and loop it in with other laws and etc. Ask yourself: how many other people have been dragged through the courts for this exact crime--and the chief witnesses are known liars and perjurers? (BTW, most experts are saying: WHAT crime?)

But that's fine, your half of what used to be America doesn't want a Constitutional Republic. I have come to terms with that.

And seriously, stop picking at these stupid weeds, because they ARE. NO ONE would ever go to court for this except DJT. We all can see it. Even you know this.
Anyone else wouldn't go to court for it because they would have simply fessed up to it, and taken a light slap. Crooked and prideful Donald, just can't do that....his narcissism won't let him....

And he's in trouble for several other indictments that normal people wouldn't face also, due to his narcism mental sickness as well...classified documents, he simply could gave returned them, when asked, 1/6 election subversion...he simply could have accepted his legal loss, same with Georgia indictment....

But that's fine, your half of what used to be America doesn't want a Constitutional Republic. I have come to terms with that.
Your life will go from bad, to WORSE without that constitutional Republic, but you are too filled with your hateful vengeance to see the forest through the trees, sadly...imo. It isn't us, it's you.

Anyone else wouldn't go to court for it because they would have simply fessed up to it, and taken a light slap. Crooked and prideful Donald, just can't do that....his narcissism won't let him....

And he's in trouble for several other indictments that normal people wouldn't face also, due to his narcism mental sickness as well...classified documents, he simply could gave returned them, when asked, 1/6 election subversion...he simply could have accepted his legal loss, same with Georgia indictment....

Congrats again for loving our new Banana Republic and not the Constitutional Republic we used to have. You couldn't just take the loss, no, TDS broke you so now you're shilling for the Stasi State. Well played, you.

Your life will go from bad, to WORSE without that constitutional Republic, but you are too filled with your hateful vengeance to see the forest through the trees, sadly...imo.

what do you mean "without"? It's already gone, effectually. When less than half the people have faith in the institutions, govt, or leaders--dude, it's dead.

That's not hate or vengeance, it's clear-eyed rationalism. But go on putting your trust in Alvin Bragg. I'm sure he's completely on the up and up.

Your life will go from bad, to WORSE without that constitutional Republic, but you are too filled with your hateful vengeance to see the forest through the trees, sadly...imo. It isn't us, it's you.

Here, let me give you an analogy.

Say a married couple work for the same boss in the same co. One spouse hates the boss with a vengeance; the other is lukewarm. The hater cannot stop obsessing over how much they hate the boss--at home, at work, in the car, everywhere. To the point the other spouse says stop, this is ruining our relationship.

But the spouse can't stop. Won't stop.

This is no longer about "is the boss terrible or not"--the one spouse is destroying the MARRIAGE because of their hatred for the boss. The other spouse can even admit the boss is not perfect or great, but that's never enough.

It used to be that presidents could come and go, every four years. But you all let the TDS get to you to the point that you are dragging Trump through kangaroo courts like this. You have ruined the MARRIAGE that holds our nation together. I don't even care anymore. So thanks for that.

Someone did, Jeffrey McConney, Trump Organization Controller.

WW

Is that a felony? Or do you have to insert some other law in there to make it felonious--and worthy of prison time?

That would be a felony because of the enhancement crime.

In the example buying a personal sports car and then claiming it as a business expense by routing the payment through a lawyer and charging it back to the business as "attorney fees".

Crime = Felonious falsification of business records to hide tax fraud.

WW

That would be a felony because of the enhancement crime.

In the example buying a personal sports car and then claiming it as a business expense by routing the payment through a lawyer and charging it back to the business as "attorney fees".

Crime = Felonious falsification of business records to hide tax fraud.

WW

Hasn't the statute of limitations run out on that?

Aren't they trying to pin it down as some kind of campaign fraud?

Hasn't the statute of limitations run out on that?

No, felony SOL goes out to something like 2027.

Aren't they trying to pin it down as some kind of campaign fraud?

Against FPOTUS#45? No.

FPOTUS#45 is charged New York business law violation, not campaign finance fraud. Cohen was charged and convicted of the campaign fraud. FPOTUS#45's legal jeopardy comes from the scheme to launder the payments through his business entity. If he had drawn the money out of his personal account can paid directly without involving the business, he wouldn't be in legal jeopardy now.

WW

I want to personally congratulate you for me not giving a fig about this nation anymore. Understanding how many people would see the entire system blown up because one man offends them--on the heels of giving up all their liberties for "safety" after Covid--convinced me that America is over.

Move to Russia, they have a free education system for deluded people like you.

Forum List

Back