Despite Democrat Lawfare and entire media/social media/entertainment/DEI/Wall Street institutions trying to destroy him, Trump leads in Swing States

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Per Cook Political Report
Arizona: Trump 41 Biden 37
Georgia: Trump 42 Biden 38
Michigan: Trump 43 Biden 40
Nevada: Trump 43 Biden 35
North Carolina: Trump 44 Biden 36
Pennsylvania: Trump 43 Biden 40
Wisconsin: Trump 41 Biden 41

General Election: Trump 44 Biden 39

Of course this is early, the true push hasn't begun yet. I expect the media to begin trying to severely fear-monger and lie about Trump non-stop with headline news.. I expect social media and internet globalists to attempt to censor and press down Trump's message as well as Biden's flaws. I expect a bunch of celebrities to try to use their influence, I expect tons of college professors to convince their students to vote against Trump.. It's possible the media establishment could "steal" another election as they provably did in 2020.. but I don't think the idea of Biden is as sellable as the reality of Biden. People on the fence have seen both guys and what has happened.

I think Trump would beat Biden, which is why I think the Democrats HAVE to take him out by whatever means necessary and put in someone else. I'd hope they put in Kamala Harris because she's much like Hillary Clinton.. very unlikeable as far as polling even in her party. I think their best move strategically would be to put in Gavin Newsome. Newsome brings all the things they lamented about Trump.. being gruff, tough, and bullying his political opponents with constant lies. But they'd gladly soak up those lies as they need them to attain power. He'd be one they could truly rally around and save this 2024 Presidential election IMO. As a Conservative, I'd be most "shook" if they torpedo'd Biden and installed Newsome.. but it'd be fun to watch the Democrats explain placing a white man ahead of Kamala, a black woman.

One poll. Put them all together, and it is well within the error of margin, a dead tie.
Put them all together and you have a useless poll. Swing states decide these things one by one. Yes it is largely a dead-heat leaning Trump but given how handedly Biden beat him last time, not looking good for team donkey. I have a working theory that the GOP is trying to slide under the radar ginning up their base using local and state issues this time around to take Trump out of the calculus---make it an us vs. them election.

The donkeys are very busy in battle ground states with small leads in some of them, just as the GOP has.

What a great election season.

The donkeys are very busy in battle ground states with small leads in some of them, just as the GOP has.

What a great election season.
Trump definitely has a large hill to climb. The matchup is:

Trump, the NYPost, Talk radio, and 1/2 of Fox News

vs.

90% of the MSM, all of Entertainment, all of Academia, nearly all of Social Media, Global DEI institutions, Wall Street, NYT, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, Newsweek, TIME, the View, etc.

If institutions were unbiased, Conservatism/Republicans would win every year based on what the left is peddling. They need bottlenecks to sell incorrect narratives to gain power.

One poll. Put them all together, and it is well within the error of margin, a dead tie.
Swing states decide elections. Biden beat Trump in 3 states by less than like 40'000 votes. That was the election.

That's why election integrity is important.. which via polling was very important pre-election to Democrats but post-election didn't appear to be a concern. But hey, that's politics.

Ballot Harvesting should be illegal.. do you agree?

Swing states decide elections. Biden beat Trump in 3 states by less than like 40'000 votes. That was the election.

That's why election integrity is important.. which via polling was very important pre-election to Democrats but post-election didn't appear to be a concern. But hey, that's politics.

You should post on other people's threads too.

Of course, and the BG states will be where it will be decided, of course. Both sides will be watch, and even even introducing their own operatives, into each other's campaign.

I don't think MAGA will succeed at harvesting and that their opponents will not try.

Harvesting is a Democrat stronghold. You know this, you're just gaslighting.
1714995466440.png

I know that you can't prove MAGA does not harvest and that Dems do. You little, old gaslighter, you. :)

It's funny, watching the Trump cultists thinking they have a chance.

Since 2020, it goes like this:

Republicans get their awesome poll.

Democrats curbstomp them in the actual election.

We know why Republicans push these kinds of threads. They want to use the bad polls as "proof" that the elections are rigged, even though a normal person would use them as proof that our nutty conservative mainstream media manipulates polls to favor republicans.

Put them all together and you have a useless poll. Swing states decide these things one by one. Yes it is largely a dead-heat leaning Trump but given how handedly Biden beat him last time, not looking good for team donkey. I have a working theory that the GOP is trying to slide under the radar ginning up their base using local and state issues this time around to take Trump out of the calculus---make it an us vs. them election.
I agree, the way to look at polls is not week to week but how bad the trend is from 2020 to now. For Joe and the Regime, the trend is not their friend.

Forum List

Back