Do We Really Want to Elect a Con as President

to answer your last question.....we would need 2 new candidates for a real president ....both are showing signs of the pressure they are under....both are looking pretty bad....and it is only going to get worse...
1. Biden is failing.
2. Trump is thriving

Trump is handling the Lawfare he is being persecuted by, and will win after the appeals process is complete.
Biden can't do a real press conference. I'm wondering how CNN & ABC will protect Biden during the "debates".

It's ok, your agenda and morals are on full display.
My moralls are just fine. I'm not tryingto make excuses and fase equialences. Biden took documents, that was wrong. When it was discovred that he had those documents and was asked to return them, he did so. Not only that, he did not fight people investigating him for doing so. That is NOT the same behavior Trump exhibited.

1. Biden is failing.
2. Trump is thriving

Trump is handling the Lawfare he is being persecuted by, and will win after the appeals process is complete.
Biden can't do a real press conference. I'm wondering how CNN & ABC will protect Biden during the "debates".
Biden is not failing and Trump damn sure is not thriving. The ony llawfare is against Bidens son. So just stop the damn llying.

1. Biden is failing.
2. Trump is thriving

like i said.....both are showing signs of the pressure they are under....both are looking pretty bad....and it is only going to get worse for both of them....

Why are people tryingto make Tryump and BIden the same? Biden isn't showing any more pressure than any other president.

like i said.....both are showing signs of the pressure they are under....both are looking pretty bad....and it is only going to get worse for both of them....
It's sad that people have clung to this narrative.

My morals are just fine. I'm not trying to make excuses and fase equivalences. Biden took documents, that was wrong. When it was discovered that he had those documents and was asked to return them, he did so. Not only that, he did not fight people investigating him for doing so. That is NOT the same behavior Trump exhibited.
Your morals are not consistent and your Biden agenda is as obvious as a puppy sitting beside a big pile of poo.

Biden is not failing and Trump damn sure is not thriving. The only lawfare is against Bidens son. So just stop the damn lying.
You type shit with no proof. Here is some proof:

1. Biden is failing. He can't do a real press conference.

2. Trump is thriving. He's not losing in ANY swing states. Trump gets crowds in democrat strongholds.

3. Hunter Biden broke the law. Real laws.

You're lying. I proved my points.

Why are people tryingto make Tryump and BIden the same? Biden isn't showing any more pressure than any other president.
it ages you .....there is a reason clinton,bush and obama had white hair when they left office.....these two guys already have 4 years in at their age.....pressure is a killer....you had better start focusing on the VP's because they may be the ones finishing these 2 guy's 2nd terms...

A new lawsuit filed in federal court accuses presidential hopeful Donald Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl at Jeffrey Epstein’s Upper East Side mansion more than 20 years ago.

The woman, who alleges the rape occurred in 1994, filed a civil complaint in New York Federal Court on Monday against the presumptive Republican nominee and Epstein, a notorious ex-hedge funder previously convicted in a prostitution scandal involving minors. Trump allegedly attended at least four of Epstein’s parties at 9 East 71st Street, known as the Wexner Mansion. The plaintiff, like other girls at the house, was lured to the parties with a promise of a modeling career, the lawsuit claims.

Woman alleging rape by Donald Trump when she was 13 abruptly cancels news conference due to threats​

You really want to skip down that road? Lol.

I doesn't rank when the authorities tell you to return the documemts and you return them instead of fighting, hiding them and lying about how you have given them everything.
So, if you stole a car and drive it for years, then when the cops caught you all you have to do is give the car back and there is no crime?

What a dumbass you are, RD2. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back