Zone1 Kamala Harris wants to prioritize black/brown people over whites for Hurricane relief...

If you are poor and white in this country, it's your own damned fault... you couldn't win a game that is already rigged in your favor.
Wow! THERE’S that leftist compassion LOL

so many white people suffer from poverty and growing up with nothing. Per usual, you’re trying to imprint race onto a class issue that involves all people of every race.

Which has little to do with how hurricane relief should be allocated.

Except no one preaches that.
Right.

The Democrat party constantly says
- America is a racist nation
- Black folk are being held down by a racist system

Where in there is “You can succeed!”?
What we have are rich white conservatives who left to their own devices, would only hire white people.
Where do you get that vile garbage? If people did that, they’d be at a competitive disadvantage and lose in the marketplace over time.
In my career, I've seen maybe one person of color who got a job they didn't deserve, but I've seen tons of idiot nephews, drinking buddies and side-pieces who get jobs because they were white people with relationships with the boss.
Take out the race, and it’s a true statement. Are you suggesting the practice of hiring friends is only done by white people? LOL
neither party has clean hands when it comes to race relations.
Then start acting like it

We all owe a debt of gratitude to Her Excellency.

She did not beat around the bush.

In this new developing United States, the shrinking Caucasian population (along with the Asian population) must simply get used to second-class treatment.

From now on, priority will be given to two ethnicities, both of which will constitute the majority of the population by the next century.

This is not an exercise in racism on behalf of the Vice President as much as it is a Democrat “leader” never letting a crisis go to waste. In this case, the crisis is the storm and the opportunity is Division among the people. Democrats don’t win when people put their partisanship aside and unite in crisis for one another.

If the Vice President was so concerned about people of color being left underserved or left out when natural disasters strikes, she could have pulled together an empirical study proving that when there are no storms and use as the basis to plan accordingly for the next storm.

Saying what she said in the immediate aftermath of the storm is not leadership.

If you are poor and black in this Country it’s you own damn fault; reverse discrimination has been since the 1960’s favoring Others There are plenty of Caucasians on a fixed or limited income

Uh, there is no "reverse discrimination". If you are white in this country, it's still an E-ticket. While Affirmative Action (which has mostly benefited white women, not black people) has its problems, the best thing to be in this country is white, straight and male.

Wow! THERE’S that leftist compassion LOL

so many white people suffer from poverty and growing up with nothing. Per usual, you’re trying to imprint race onto a class issue that involves all people of every race.

Except you can't separate race and class in this country, and it's foolish to pretend you can.

Right.

The Democrat party constantly says
- America is a racist nation
- Black folk are being held down by a racist system

Where in there is “You can succeed!”?

Right next to "You will go to a heaven with puppies and sunshine".. don't blow smoke up people's asses.

Where do you get that vile garbage? If people did that, they’d be at a competitive disadvantage and lose in the marketplace over time.
Works on the assumption companies work well because of the boss instead of despite the boss. Most bosses are... well... to put it nicely, fucking idiots. But usually the team pulls together despite truly bad bosses and gets the job done, because they like getting paid.

Take out the race, and it’s a true statement. Are you suggesting the practice of hiring friends is only done by white people? LOL
Except you can't take out race in those considerations. White males are most of the hiring manager. I've worked for 30 years after leaving the Army. Every last person who has hired me has been a fellow white person. In fact, I've never interviewed with a person of color.

Then start acting like it
I don't belong to either political party...

Uh, there is no "reverse discrimination". If you are white in this country, it's still an E-ticket. While Affirmative Action (which has mostly benefited white women, not black people) has its problems, the best thing to be in this country is white, straight and male.
Uh…, Yes, there is. There are those who got into college, jobs, got promoted because of Race. To infer that if you are Caucasian and poor it’s YOUR fault is ignorant, bigoted , and extremely stupid

There aren’t poor white folks or those living on a limited income? It shouldn’t be by who needs it most! You are not only stupid but you’re a Racist
That’s what the Vice President was speaking to.

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

White people usually got to live in the more durable structures, are more likely to have good insurance. So of course, most of the checks are going to go to poor people and people of color.

Man, you folks are dense.
Pretty much all people who educate themselves, develop skills/a marketable trade, establish a work ethic, references, credentials, regardless of skin color or ethnicity, 'get to' live in durable structures and buy insurance.

In the 18th century Ben Franklin wrote (paraphrased) that in his world travels he observed that the more provisions were made for the poor the less the poor did for themselves and became poorer. The less provisions were made for the poor, the more the poor did for themselves and became richer. He was not saying no provisions should be made for the poor, but that we do the poor a great disservice when we make them more comfortable in poverty and create a disincentive to do for themselves. The same applies to paying people not to work (extended unemployment insurance) or paying people not to produce (farmers). That was true then, and that is true now.

It has nothing to do with skin color, country of origin, or skin color.

Also those who take responsibility for their education and prosperity are going to encourage their children to do the same and that is also without respect to skin color or ethnicity.

Except you can't separate race and class in this country, and it's foolish to pretend you can.
Why can't you? Are you telling me a dirt poor white guy has it better than Lebron James? By your standards, you'd say yes, and I think all would rather have Lebron's situation than the dirt poor white guy.
Right next to "You will go to a heaven with puppies and sunshine".. don't blow smoke up people's asses.
So you're a glass half empty kinda guy... welp, your type doesn't seem to inspire much.
Works on the assumption companies work well because of the boss instead of despite the boss. Most bosses are... well... to put it nicely, fucking idiots. But usually the team pulls together despite truly bad bosses and gets the job done, because they like getting paid.
You remind me of a woman who says "ALL MEN ARE PIGS", simply because they dated multiple bad men.

If so many bosses are idiots, how do so many businesses prosper? How are so many new inventions happening?
Except you can't take out race in those considerations.
You absolutely can, can you explain why you can't?

This reflects more on your attitude than on the bosses. Of all the jobs I have had, across three major professions and lots of bit work in between, I have had only one boss who was a fucking idiot. Everyone else thought so, too, so it wasn't just me. Other than the one fucking idiot, all my bosses have been good men (and a few women.

On a few occasions, I've had the misfortune of having to work with creatures who have the same attitude that you've repeatedly expressed. At best, they are the slackers, who make me work harder to make up for them. Often, they're the ones who fuck things up, so that I have to do more work to fix what they've fucked up instead of doing the productive work of my own that I otherwise would have been doing.

Inevitably, those like you, who always think the bosses are fucking idiots, are the fucking idiots themselves, with the bad attitudes that drag the whole project down.

That’s what the Vice President was speaking to.
My response was to another poster who stated that IF your Caucasian and need of help it’s YOUR fault so it’s fair to receive Govt aid based on Race in the name of “ Social Justice and equity “

Well, oddly, most of the poor white trash usually also tend to be Republican and Christian, but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
Well oddly, most of the poor white Trash also tend to be Democrats looking for handouts and not working for them but I’m sure that’s just a coincidence. What’s wrong 😑 with being a Christian? Only TRASH would think 🤔 so

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

White people usually got to live in the more durable structures, are more likely to have good insurance. So of course, most of the checks are going to go to poor people and people of color.

Man, you folks are dense.
There are more poor white people in Florida than black poor people. Poor people aren’t as likely to have good insurance as well off people.

If you are poor and white in this country, it's your own damned fault... you couldn't win a game that is already rigged in your favor.
That’s a lie. If you are poor in this country REGARDLESS of your race it’s almost certainly your fault. The exceptions are people suffering from medical or mental conditions. Anyone can get out of poverty.

That’s a lie. If you are poor in this country REGARDLESS of your race it’s almost certainly your fault. The exceptions are people suffering from medical or mental conditions. Anyone can get out of poverty.
JoeB131 is a race pimp like Al Sharpton. What's sad about it is he attempts to wrap himself in virtue.. like a white knight saving the black community by whispering sweet nothings in their ears. It's the definition of Soft Bigotry, and a belief that black folk cannot succeed on their own, they need the Democrat party to "save" them from systemic oppression, while continuing the policies that pad the corporate elitist donors pockets at the same time.

My response was to another poster who stated that IF your Caucasian and need of help it’s YOUR fault so it’s fair to receive Govt aid based on Race in the name of “ Social Justice and equity “
Yes, considering our history.

Forum List

Back