Zone1 Kamala Harris wants to prioritize black/brown people over whites for Hurricane relief...

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
“And so we have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity, understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity, understanding not everyone starts out at the same place. And if we want people to be in an equal place, sometimes we have to take into account those disparities and do that work. And if we want people to be in an equal place, sometimes we have to take into account those disparities and do that work.”

Wow... what do you think she means here? Anything to do with skin color? (as she always seems to insinuate, so why should this be any different)

Meanwhile:

Political commentator Ken Gardner tweeted: “This has to violate at least a dozen federal and state anti-discrimination laws. Not to mention the 14th Amendment.”

200w.gif

“And so we have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity, understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity, understanding not everyone starts out at the same place. And if we want people to be in an equal place, sometimes we have to take into account those disparities and do that work. And if we want people to be in an equal place, sometimes we have to take into account those disparities and do that work.”

Wow... what do you think she means here? Anything to do with skin color? (as she always seems to insinuate, so why should this be any different)

Meanwhile:

Political commentator Ken Gardner tweeted: “This has to violate at least a dozen federal and state anti-discrimination laws. Not to mention the 14th Amendment.”

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

White people usually got to live in the more durable structures, are more likely to have good insurance. So of course, most of the checks are going to go to poor people and people of color.

Man, you folks are dense.

White people usually got to live in the more durable structures, are more likely to have good insurance. So of course, most of the checks are going to go to poor people and people of color.

Because black people can not be successful without the benevolence of the Democratic party.

Yeah but what do you have to measure it against?
She said exactly what she meant and she doesn't mention any of that.
Edited-meister, Zone1 violation

Last edited by a moderator:

It’s obviously textbook racism, and the type of soft bigotry that Democrats often perpetuate into the black community.

Meanwhile:

She is pointing to communities long ignored after disasters.

But hey, why let that stop you from whitesplaining something.

Because black people can not be successful without the benevolence of the Democratic party.

As opposed to white people? We spend FAR more on Middle Class entitlements enjoyed by white people than we do on "welfare" enjoyed by blacks.

It’s obviously textbook racism, and the type of soft bigotry that Democrats often perpetuate into the black community.

Not really. Heck, I hate to cite him as a source, but IM2 is pretty good at detailing the advantages white people have gotten from government over the last 400 years.

As opposed to white people? We spend FAR more on Middle Class entitlements enjoyed by white people than we do on "welfare" enjoyed by blacks.

Not really. Heck, I hate to cite him as a source, but IM2 is pretty good at detailing the advantages white people have gotten from government over the last 400 years.
To actively allocate resources based on skin color is racist, that’s a fact.

I mean, you DO know that there are tons of poor white people and plenty of middle/upper class self-sufficient black folk.. don’t you?

The left constantly preaches that the black community is incapable of success (soft bigotry), and thus they need rich white liberals in office to save them.. how’s that gone for em?

And based on the racist past and present in the democrat party, this isn’t surprising (Slavery, Jim Crow, KKK, race quotas.. they’re all Democrat made)

She is pointing to communities long ignored after disasters.

But hey, why let that stop you from whitesplaining something.
1. Prove it
2. Fight your perceived racism with… more racism???

Meanwhile:

This is right in line with the type of racism Kamala Harris and the DemoKKKrat party are known for.

There aren’t poor white folks or those living on a limited income? It shouldn’t be by who needs it most! You are not only stupid but you’re a Racist

To actively allocate resources based on skin color is racist, that’s a fact.

I mean, you DO know that there are tons of poor white people and plenty of middle/upper class self-sufficient black folk.. don’t you?
Which has little to do with how hurricane relief should be allocated.

The left constantly preaches that the black community is incapable of success (soft bigotry), and thus they need rich white liberals in office to save them.. how’s that gone for em?

Except no one preaches that.

What we have are rich white conservatives who left to their own devices, would only hire white people. In my career, I've seen maybe one person of color who got a job they didn't deserve, but I've seen tons of idiot nephews, drinking buddies and side-pieces who get jobs because they were white people with relationships with the boss.

And based on the racist past and present in the democrat party, this isn’t surprising (Slavery, Jim Crow, KKK, race quotas.. they’re all Democrat made)

As opposed to Republicans, who before the Civil War wanted to round up all the blacks and send them back to Africa? Come on, neither party has clean hands when it comes to race relations.

If you are poor and white in this country, it's your own damned fault... you couldn't win a game that is already rigged in your favor.
If you are poor and black in this Country it’s you own damn fault; reverse discrimination has been since the 1960’s favoring Others There are plenty of Caucasians on a fixed or limited income

Forum List

Back