Zone1 Creepiest scary clown for Halloween....the guy from the movie "The Terrifier," beats Pennywise any day of the week.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I saw the scary clown movie "The Terrifier," a few years ago.....I have to say, at some points in the movie they go too far with the gore.....but with a low budget, and a scary clown that doesn't say one word in the movie......he beats Pennywise all day long. This guy is great........and the creepiest clown in a movie or television show.....beats the Killer Klowns from Outerspace too......if you want a creepy clown movie, try out "The Terrifier."

Watch the movie and try to tell me Pennywise is better....

I saw the scary clown movie "The Terrifier," a few years ago.....I have to say, at some points in the movie they go too far with the gore.....but with a low budget, and a scary clown that doesn't say one word in the movie......he beats Pennywise all day long. This guy is great........and the creepiest clown in a movie or television show.....beats the Killer Klowns from Outerspace too......if you want a creepy clown movie, try out "The Terrifier."

Watch the movie and try to tell me Pennywise is better....

Twisty the Clown from American Horror Story gets my vote.

1665165867120.png

Which Pennywise? Skarsgård or Curry?

There is nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight - Lon Chaney

Pennywise Twisty and Terrifier are fictional characters.

Pogo the Clown was real. Along with Michelle Obama's father, Pogo the Clown was a precinct captain in Chicago for the ultra-corrupt ultra-sick and twisted Democratic Party back in the 1970s.

The faggot would lure teen boys to his home by promising them drugs, alcohol or a job with his construction company. He would lure them into his basement where he would proceed to handcuff them, repeatedly rape them in the ass, and torture them to death.

The police found over 30 bodies buried in his crawl space.

To this day, Pogo is still a hero to many Democrats, as evidenced by the fact that one of the Democrats here at USMB uses Pogo as his screen name.

Du-NKWTXQAALCGk.jpg

Last edited:
Pennywise Twisty and Terrifier are fictional characters.

Pogo the Clown was real. Along with Michelle Obama's father, Pogo the Clown was a precinct captain in Chicago for the ultra-corrupt ultra-sick and twisted Democratic Party back in the 1970s.

The faggot would lure teen boys to his home by promising them drugs, alcohol or a job with his construction company. He would lure them into his basement where he would proceed to handcuff them, repeatedly rape them in the ass, and torture them to death.

The police found over 30 bodies buried in his crawl space.

To this day, Pogo is still a hero to many Democrats, as evidenced by the fact that one of the Democrats here at USMB uses Pogo as his screen name.

Du-NKWTXQAALCGk.jpg
It does continue to amaze me how many of the Illiterati so blissfully ignorant of the work of Walt Kelly (PBUH), continue to waddle among us uninvited, and actually think the world revolves around the tiny little sphere of pointlessly superficial Fraction News folderol that so impresses their minuscule intellects.

But thanks for the reminder, although it is a bit creepy how you're obsessed with a poster who left the board years ago.

This is what I think of when I see Pogo has posted:

View attachment 707379

Not some sick fuck serial killer...

Kind of makes me wonder where Muhammed's head is at...
That the clown with the turbine on his head could be that clueless, after my literally first post on this site ten years ago immediately noted that I would be using the same creative spellings in a nod to my cartoon icon, boggles the mind. At least it boggles those minds that aren't wrapped up in turbines. I'd never heard of this clown image, and still haven't seen it anywhere except his obsessive posts.

He's so clueless he still thinks I'm a "Democrat". That's because he's all-talk, no-listen. He's not even reading this right now.

Plus I understand that wrapping one's tiny mind in a turbine gives you cancer. Heard that somewhere.

Forum List

Back