Kamala Harris Descended from Slave Owners

A Jeffersonian style descendent?
Were those people slave owners?
Jefferson was, I don't know about the descendents he got on his slaves, I had the impression they also were considered slaves. But the Jefferson family was slave owning, no argument about that.
I was speaking to Jefferson blacks spawned by Jefferson.
Were his kids slave owners? Not that I know of.
Plus the mom never fully got the Freedom for all born kids by Jefferson as promised upon death.

So the fake 'progressives' want to give Kamala a pass for her benefiting from slavery? No surprise there; they think brown people are great for owning slaves.

Kamala needs to publicly apologize, and pledge all her wealth and income to 'Reparations' , and set an example and show deep remorse for her past.

Something like the DNA of blacks in America is 25% caucasion. A lot of that is from the slave owners raping their female slaves. So many if not most black people are descendants from slave owners.

At some point after the lord killed all but a few people on a boat.
These were the first know Boat Peoples. The story never said they saved blacks.
So to ME, the repopulation of the planet had the Black gene in the DNA already.
Funny how all this worked out for Pure Whitey.

So the fake 'progressives' want to give Kamala a pass for her benefiting from slavery? No surprise there; they think brown people are great for owning slaves.

Kamala needs to publicly apologize, and pledge all her wealth and income to 'Reparations' , and set an example and show deep remorse for her past.
The British paid the bill in 1833. Not that is was enough.
What has the US done?

Something like the DNA of blacks in America is 25% caucasion. A lot of that is from the slave owners raping their female slaves. So many if not most black people are descendants from slave owners.

Ah, another apologist for slave owners. We know the 'progressives' are all sociopathic fascists, but who knew how deep their scumbaggery ran?

Her father admits the family was slave owners.
... so, is Al Sharpton going to demand 'reparations' from Kamala?

Big League Politics reported:

Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris’ father recently rebuked her for using the stereotype that Jamaicans like those in her family smoke marijuana.

It turns out that Harris’ father Donald Harris made a startling admission in an essay he wrote entitled “Reflections of a Jamaican Father” which was published at Jamaica Global Online:

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).”

Bernie Sanders' Deputy Press Secretary Is An Illegal Immigrant - Big League Politics

Other fun stuff re Kamala's labor racketeering hobbies also at the link.

Kamala Scandal: Her Department Tried To Block Prisoner Release So They Could Be Used For Labor - Big League Politics

lol she claims now she spent all that time there but didn't know what anybody was doing. Sounds like Obama's claim that he he never heard a word Rev. Wright ever said nor read any of the literature in the lobby of the 'church' he went to for many years and sat on the front row with his children. lol what a hoot.

Should we demand Kamala pay reparations?

Her family were slave owners in America?
Were they christain slave owners?
Did not the Spanish transplanted African slaves to Jamaica?
Did Not the British ban slavery in Jamaica? Abolition Act of 1833.
How is Pam involved here? Seems like an Irish Whitey planted
whitey seeds in a Jamaican host. I wonder if he owned the female then?
The christain lord' always approved of ALL females as being owned by
the males. IN Some kind of family values thang.

btw:

The 1833 Act: "was taking out one of the largest loans in history, to finance the slave compensation package required by the 1833 act. Nathan Mayer Rothschild and his brother-in-law Moses Montefiore agreed to loan the British government £15m, with the government adding an additional £5m later. The total sum represented 40% of the government’s yearly income in those days, equivalent to some £300bn today."

Has the USA done so same? Paying for Whitey Crimes in slavery?

Okay, that seems to be the story. Not sure why we in America should care.
They were not in USA at the time. The crimes were done under Spain and British rule.

Ah, so owning slaves somewhere outside the country is okay, then. Brilliant save there, dork.

She has two hilary clinton problems....she lies and gets caught on small, stupid things....when she claimed she smoked pot to Snoop Dog and Tupac, yet they hadn't become stars when she claimed to be doing this....and she has the same fake, stupid laugh that hilary has...

This will doom her.....

The history of slavery in Texas, as a colonial territory, later Republic in 1836, and U.S. state in 1845, had begun slowly, as the Spanish did not rely on it for labor during their years in Spanish Texas. The use of slavery expanded in the mid-nineteenth century as British-American settlers from the Southeastern United States crossed the Mississippi River and brought slaves with them. Slavery was present in Spanish America and Mexico prior to the arrival of American settlers, but it was not highly developed.

The issue of slavery became a source of contention between the Anglo-American (called that because they spoke English) settlers and Spanish governors. The governors feared the growth in the Anglo-American population in Texas, and for various reasons, by the early 19th century, they and their superiors in Mexico City disapproved of expanding slavery. In 1829 the Guerrero decree conditionally abolished slavery throughout Mexican territories. It was a decision that increased tensions with slaveholders among the Anglo-Americans.
History of slavery in Texas - Wikipedia

The Jeffersonian model of slave owner descent.

Her father admits the family was slave owners.
... so, is Al Sharpton going to demand 'reparations' from Kamala?

Big League Politics reported:

Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris’ father recently rebuked her for using the stereotype that Jamaicans like those in her family smoke marijuana.

It turns out that Harris’ father Donald Harris made a startling admission in an essay he wrote entitled “Reflections of a Jamaican Father” which was published at Jamaica Global Online:

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).”

Bernie Sanders' Deputy Press Secretary Is An Illegal Immigrant - Big League Politics

Other fun stuff re Kamala's labor racketeering hobbies also at the link.

Kamala Scandal: Her Department Tried To Block Prisoner Release So They Could Be Used For Labor - Big League Politics

lol she claims now she spent all that time there but didn't know what anybody was doing. Sounds like Obama's claim that he he never heard a word Rev. Wright ever said nor read any of the literature in the lobby of the 'church' he went to for many years and sat on the front row with his children. lol what a hoot.

Should we demand Kamala pay reparations?

Her family were slave owners in America?
Were they christain slave owners?
Did not the Spanish transplanted African slaves to Jamaica?
Did Not the British ban slavery in Jamaica? Abolition Act of 1833.
How is Pam involved here? Seems like an Irish Whitey planted
whitey seeds in a Jamaican host. I wonder if he owned the female then?
The christain lord' always approved of ALL females as being owned by
the males. IN Some kind of family values thang.

btw:

The 1833 Act: "was taking out one of the largest loans in history, to finance the slave compensation package required by the 1833 act. Nathan Mayer Rothschild and his brother-in-law Moses Montefiore agreed to loan the British government £15m, with the government adding an additional £5m later. The total sum represented 40% of the government’s yearly income in those days, equivalent to some £300bn today."

Has the USA done so same? Paying for Whitey Crimes in slavery?

Okay, that seems to be the story. Not sure why we in America should care.
They were not in USA at the time. The crimes were done under Spain and British rule.

Ah, so owning slaves somewhere outside the country is okay, then. Brilliant save there, dork.
Did I say that? I said this falls under other nations laws at the time.

btw:

"After the abolition of slavery, Britain paid millions in compensation – but every penny of it went to
slave owners, and nothing to those they enslaved. We must stop overlooking the brutality of British history."

The Jeffersonian model of slave owner descent.
It was interesting. These people (Humans) seem to be better off with him.
Not that it was right. The asshole died millions in debt to keep his slaves.

So the Left's current front runners for nomination are yet another "Pocohantes" who tried to get ahead in life using (faking) her identity, and an anti American commie who doesn't practice what he preaches. Gee, how unusual!
Yeah! What’s wrong with just running a corrupt, lying real estate developer who claims to be a ‘stable genius’?

So the Left's current front runners for nomination are yet another "Pocohantes" who tried to get ahead in life using (faking) her identity, and an anti American commie who doesn't practice what he preaches. Gee, how unusual!
Yeah! What’s wrong with just running a corrupt, lying real estate developer who claims to be a ‘stable genius’?
It's interesting the same people who got land killing off the Indians to get it,
feel they would be wronged to pay for these crimes to get it.
Or more, for slavery of blacks to keep the stolen lands. Then and before in 1670's on.

btw:

"You might expect this so-called “slave compensation” to have gone to the freed slaves to redress the injustices they suffered. Instead, the money went exclusively to the owners of slaves, who were being compensated for the loss of what had, until then, been considered their property. Not a single shilling of reparation, nor a single word of apology, has ever been granted by the British state to the people it enslaved, or their descendants."

"Today, 1835 feels so long ago; so far away. But if you are a British taxpayer, what happened in that quiet room affects you directly. Your taxes were used to pay off the loan, and the payments only ended in 2015. Generations of Britons have been implicated in a legacy of financial support for one of the world’s most egregious crimes against humanity."

FFS! All money from both Rothschild and Montefiore should be taken.
They are the genocidal criminal backers to all deeds for crimes against humanity.

Last edited:
Better off than whom? People who were worse off?

The point is there are no facts Jefferson was killing his slaves, or beating them to work.
Seems his whitey slave owner ideas were protectively better for him. To live a better
Whitey lifestyle owning slaves to fund it.

Are you being sarcastic?

It's hard to tell on the Internet.

Are you being sarcastic?

It's hard to tell on the Internet.
Was any thang wrong on facts we know are true?

I want to see myself as sarcastically factual.
Have I said any lies here? The easy road for me is the
informing peoples to REAL facts. I need not, to LIE!

There are no gods. As the flood claimed by fake grifters to the church.
They can claim a local flood, but can't prove it WAS worldwide. If it is worldwide.
We all have multi-colored genes in our DNA. Just so we are clear.
There was, NO GREAT FLOOD BY A GOD, DURING THE TIME CLAIMED.

SO, Funny how all this worked out for Pure Whitey.

Last edited:
Better off than whom? People who were worse off?

The point is there are no facts Jefferson was killing his slaves, or beating them to work.
Seems his whitey slave owner ideas were protectively better for him. To live a better
Whitey lifestyle owning slaves to fund it.
Haven't a clue what relevance that has to anything.

Forum List

Back