Kamala Harris Descended from Slave Owners

It was interesting. These people (Humans) seem to be better off with him.
Better off than whom? People who were worse off?

The point is there are no facts Jefferson was killing his slaves, or beating them to work.
Seems his whitey slave owner ideas were protectively better for him. To live a better
Whitey lifestyle owning slaves to fund it.
Haven't a clue what relevance that has to anything.

Do you want to hang your claims on slave owner Jefferson's treatment of slaves?
Or did I understand your points wrong?

... so, is Al Sharpton going to demand 'reparations' from Kamala?

Big League Politics reported:

Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris’ father recently rebuked her for using the stereotype that Jamaicans like those in her family smoke marijuana.

It turns out that Harris’ father Donald Harris made a startling admission in an essay he wrote entitled “Reflections of a Jamaican Father” which was published at Jamaica Global Online:

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (nĂ©e Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (nĂ©e Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).”

Bernie Sanders' Deputy Press Secretary Is An Illegal Immigrant - Big League Politics

Other fun stuff re Kamala's labor racketeering hobbies also at the link.

Kamala Scandal: Her Department Tried To Block Prisoner Release So They Could Be Used For Labor - Big League Politics

lol she claims now she spent all that time there but didn't know what anybody was doing. Sounds like Obama's claim that he he never heard a word Rev. Wright ever said nor read any of the literature in the lobby of the 'church' he went to for many years and sat on the front row with his children. lol what a hoot.

Should we demand Kamala pay reparations?
Perhaps her fellow Democrats can call her a “Auntie Tomette?” :777:

Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris’ father recently rebuked her for using the stereotype that Jamaicans like those in her family smoke marijuana.

It turns out that Harris’ father Donald Harris made a startling admission in an essay he wrote entitled “Reflections of a Jamaican Father” which was published at Jamaica Global Online:

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (nĂ©e Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (nĂ©e Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).”

Bernie Sanders' Deputy Press Secretary Is An Illegal Immigrant - Big League Politics

Kamala Scandal: Her Department Tried To Block Prisoner Release So They Could Be Used For Labor - Big League Politics

lol she claims now she spent all that time there but didn't know what anybody was doing. Sounds like Obama's claim that he he never heard a word Rev. Wright ever said nor read any of the literature in the lobby of the 'church' he went to for many years and sat on the front row with his children. lol what a hoot.

Perhaps her fellow Democrats can call her a “Auntie Tomette?” :777:
The extreme DOPer wants to spew his bushy BS here. But BOTH bushy POTUS years are failures.
And the Great DOUCHE will lower it way more.
I feel you are pure Nixon voter as well. LOL!

BTW: raygoon is a failure as well.

The history of slavery in Texas, as a colonial territory, later Republic in 1836, and U.S. state in 1845, had begun slowly, as the Spanish did not rely on it for labor during their years in Spanish Texas. The use of slavery expanded in the mid-nineteenth century as British-American settlers from the Southeastern United States crossed the Mississippi River and brought slaves with them. Slavery was present in Spanish America and Mexico prior to the arrival of American settlers, but it was not highly developed.

The issue of slavery became a source of contention between the Anglo-American (called that because they spoke English) settlers and Spanish governors. The governors feared the growth in the Anglo-American population in Texas, and for various reasons, by the early 19th century, they and their superiors in Mexico City disapproved of expanding slavery. In 1829 the Guerrero decree conditionally abolished slavery throughout Mexican territories. It was a decision that increased tensions with slaveholders among the Anglo-Americans.
History of slavery in Texas - Wikipedia

LOL this idiot cites another idiot who is too stupid to realize the contradictions in that idiotic Wiki claim.

In any case, the reason Texans revolted is Santa Anna reneging on the deal made with colonial settlers over taxation, not slavery. But don't let facts get in the way, it's not like you gimps will ever regain any credibility in your lifetimes as proven liars. Santa Fe, NM. used slaves to mine its silver deposits, but eventually Mexicans killed them from starvation, over work, or they escaped, so they had to stop mining and turn to cattle, something even lazy Mexicans could do since that required little work.

Last edited:
Something like the DNA of blacks in America is 25% caucasion. A lot of that is from the slave owners raping their female slaves. So many if not most black people are descendants from slave owners.

At some point after the lord killed all but a few people on a boat.
These were the first know Boat Peoples. The story never said they saved blacks.
So to ME, the repopulation of the planet had the Black gene in the DNA already.
Funny how all this worked out for Pure Whitey.

Black males are desperate to marry white blonde women, so their kids have a shot at IQ's in the double digits. It's the black DNA that is being watered down, dumbass.

Oops.jpg

so, Harris' heritage is kinda like everyone since Adam & Eve paying for the sins of the family? :21::21:

What are reparations if they aren't paying for the sins of the, long dead, family?

The concept is ridiculous.

Her family were slave owners in America?
Were they christain slave owners?
Did not the Spanish transplanted African slaves to Jamaica?
Did Not the British ban slavery in Jamaica? Abolition Act of 1833.
How is Pam involved here? Seems like an Irish Whitey planted
whitey seeds in a Jamaican host. I wonder if he owned the female then?
The christain lord' always approved of ALL females as being owned by
the males. IN Some kind of family values thang.

btw:

The 1833 Act: "was taking out one of the largest loans in history, to finance the slave compensation package required by the 1833 act. Nathan Mayer Rothschild and his brother-in-law Moses Montefiore agreed to loan the British government £15m, with the government adding an additional £5m later. The total sum represented 40% of the government’s yearly income in those days, equivalent to some £300bn today."

Has the USA done so same? Paying for Whitey Crimes in slavery?
And the racist cover up begins

Dat ho should have to pay just for the air she breathes and the space she wastes on the planet.

...And she slept her way to her position

I would expect many African-Americans descend from slave owners....as well as slaves. Not that the slaves had any say in the matter.

I would expect many African-Americans descend from slave owners....as well as slaves. Not that the slaves had any say in the matter.
Politically correct people like yourself fail to realize the original slave owners on this continent where my ancestors
 American Indians

so, Harris' heritage is kinda like everyone since Adam & Eve paying for the sins of the family? :21::21:

Yew, we know Democrats are fine with slavery,; most black people have always been fond of it, they only get upset when it's themselves who were slaves, not other black people. When Monroe and Jefferson sent all those freedmen back to Africa, to found Liberia, first thing they did was enslave the locals and set themselves up as slave plantation owners . Most free blacks who could afford them bought themselves slaves as well. So we're not surprised you would suddenly approve of slave owning.
"Democrats are fine with slavery....."? Oh?

So the Left's current front runners for nomination are yet another "Pocohantes" who tried to get ahead in life using (faking) her identity, and an anti American commie who doesn't practice what he preaches. Gee, how unusual!

Obama had a bullshit identity too. He started life out as of the elite of the Pacific Rim, and moved INTO the ghetto to adopt a gangbangin' community organizer persona which showed he was down with the cause.

Of course he could have given a shit less about the ghetto blacks. Compared to Trump, blacks in the ghetto had ridiculously high unemployment rates and poverty. Trump is making Black America Great Again.

So the Left's current front runners for nomination are yet another "Pocohantes" who tried to get ahead in life using (faking) her identity, and an anti American commie who doesn't practice what he preaches. Gee, how unusual!

Obama had a bullshit identity too. He started life out as of the elite of the Pacific Rim, and moved INTO the ghetto to adopt a gangbangin' community organizer persona which showed he was down with the cause.

Of course he could have given a shit less about the ghetto blacks. Compared to Trump, blacks in the ghetto had ridiculously high unemployment rates and poverty. Trump is making Black America Great Again.
I just don't get at all why CRCs are accused of racism........it is a total puzzlement to me.

Forum List

Back