Kamala Harris will not debate DeSantis

In the general election yes. However the democratic party primaries are pretty competitive. The voters preferred Harris. Sorry that it doesn't jive with your silly assed prejudice
Democrat primaries are just as phony as the general except fewer people bother.

4ujg.gif

Wow...you mean the "godfather" let a Republican get elected?

Now you're contradicting yourself. While it's really funny from my standpoint...I can only imagine how much shame you're feeling now that you've completely blew up your own talking point.

Now don't you fell silly?

Make me laugh harder and say no.
Even Willie Brown couldn't save Davis. Everybody, Democrats, Republicans and Independents hated him. The recall was 55% against him despite all the support the democratic machine could muster for him.

Wow...you mean the "godfather" let a Republican get elected?

Now you're contradicting yourself. While it's really funny from my standpoint...I can only imagine how much shame you're feeling now that you've completely blew up your own talking point.

Now don't you fell silly?

Make me laugh harder and say no.
Also Arnold wasn't much of a Republican, he was pretty much outside normal politics and leaned heavily democratic being married to a Kennedy, Maria Shriver, and was generally liberal. He governed like a Democrat.

Even Willie Brown couldn't save Davis. Everybody, Democrats, Republicans and Independents hated him. The recall was 55% against him despite all the support the democratic machine could muster for him.
So The Godfather let a Republican win the election.

Again...you're so full of shit your eyes are brown. Just stop making shit up. Harris was elected to the Senate well after Brown retired from politics.

You just like calling women "whores" because that is how you were raised.

Forum List

Back