Kamala Harris Descended from Slave Owners

Picaro

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2010
Texas
... so, is Al Sharpton going to demand 'reparations' from Kamala?

Big League Politics reported:

Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris’ father recently rebuked her for using the stereotype that Jamaicans like those in her family smoke marijuana.

It turns out that Harris’ father Donald Harris made a startling admission in an essay he wrote entitled “Reflections of a Jamaican Father” which was published at Jamaica Global Online:

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).”

Bernie Sanders' Deputy Press Secretary Is An Illegal Immigrant - Big League Politics

Other fun stuff re Kamala's labor racketeering hobbies also at the link.

Kamala Scandal: Her Department Tried To Block Prisoner Release So They Could Be Used For Labor - Big League Politics

lol she claims now she spent all that time there but didn't know what anybody was doing. Sounds like Obama's claim that he he never heard a word Rev. Wright ever said nor read any of the literature in the lobby of the 'church' he went to for many years and sat on the front row with his children. lol what a hoot.

Should we demand Kamala pay reparations?

Last edited:
So the Left's current front runners for nomination are yet another "Pocohantes" who tried to get ahead in life using (faking) her identity, and an anti American commie who doesn't practice what he preaches. Gee, how unusual!

so, Harris' heritage is kinda like everyone since Adam & Eve paying for the sins of the family? :21::21:

So the Left's current front runners for nomination are yet another "Pocohantes" who tried to get ahead in life using (faking) her identity, and an anti American commie who doesn't practice what he preaches. Gee, how unusual!

Yep. And 'native amurkins' were also big on owning slaves, raping and beating women, treating them like cattle, and also loved torturing people for sport and entertainment as well. Don't know why so -called 'progressives' think the savages were all 'noble n stuff', but then they're mostly dope addled retards, so why should we care what they think?

Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris’ father recently rebuked her for using the stereotype that Jamaicans like those in her family smoke marijuana.

It turns out that Harris’ father Donald Harris made a startling admission in an essay he wrote entitled “Reflections of a Jamaican Father” which was published at Jamaica Global Online:

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).”

Bernie Sanders' Deputy Press Secretary Is An Illegal Immigrant - Big League Politics

Kamala Scandal: Her Department Tried To Block Prisoner Release So They Could Be Used For Labor - Big League Politics

lol she claims now she spent all that time there but didn't know what anybody was doing. Sounds like Obama's claim that he he never heard a word Rev. Wright ever said nor read any of the literature in the lobby of the 'church' he went to for many years and sat on the front row with his children. lol what a hoot.

Her family were slave owners in America?
Were they christain slave owners?
Did not the Spanish transplanted African slaves to Jamaica?
Did Not the British ban slavery in Jamaica? Abolition Act of 1833.
How is Pam involved here? Seems like an Irish Whitey planted
whitey seeds in a Jamaican host. I wonder if he owned the female then?
The christain lord' always approved of ALL females as being owned by
the males. IN Some kind of family values thang.

btw:

The 1833 Act: "was taking out one of the largest loans in history, to finance the slave compensation package required by the 1833 act. Nathan Mayer Rothschild and his brother-in-law Moses Montefiore agreed to loan the British government £15m, with the government adding an additional £5m later. The total sum represented 40% of the government’s yearly income in those days, equivalent to some £300bn today."

Has the USA done so same? Paying for Whitey Crimes in slavery?

Last edited:
so, Harris' heritage is kinda like everyone since Adam & Eve paying for the sins of the family? :21::21:

Yew, we know Democrats are fine with slavery,; most black people have always been fond of it, they only get upset when it's themselves who were slaves, not other black people. When Monroe and Jefferson sent all those freedmen back to Africa, to found Liberia, first thing they did was enslave the locals and set themselves up as slave plantation owners . Most free blacks who could afford them bought themselves slaves as well. So we're not surprised you would suddenly approve of slave owning.

The christain lords' always approved females as being owned by the males.
Some kind of famliy values thang.

Ah, another left wing phoney hypocrite steps up to defend slavery.

Yew, we know Democrats are fine with slavery,; most black people have always been fond of it, they only get upset when it's themselves who were slaves, not other black people. When Monroe and Jefferson sent all those freedmen back to Africa, to found Liberia, first thing they did was enslave the locals and set themselves up as slave plantation owners . Most free blacks who could afford them bought themselves slaves as well. So we're not surprised you would suddenly approve of slave owning.

When & where did I say I approve of slaves, or slavery?

You really need to stop downing that brown acid.

The christain lords' always approved females as being owned by the males.
Some kind of famliy values thang.

Ah, another left wing phoney hypocrite steps up to defend slavery.
How did I defend it? Slavery? I point to facts and use the background to understand
the uneducateds, understanding of history. To comes to this story spews in misinformation to DOPers..

Last edited:
Her father admits the family was slave owners.

btw:

The 1833 Act: "was taking out one of the largest loans in history, to finance the slave compensation package required by the 1833 act. Nathan Mayer Rothschild and his brother-in-law Moses Montefiore agreed to loan the British government £15m, with the government adding an additional £5m later. The total sum represented 40% of the government’s yearly income in those days, equivalent to some £300bn today."

Her father admits the family was slave owners.

btw:

Okay, that seems to be the story. Not sure why we in America should care.
They were not in USA at the time. The crimes were done under Spain and British rule.

Something like the DNA of blacks in America is 25% caucasion. A lot of that is from the slave owners raping their female slaves. So many if not most black people are descendants from slave owners.

Forum List

Back