Kamala Harris will not debate DeSantis

At some point you shall as well

306>232... those boots were made for walking and thats just what they did...they walked all over your blob.
Pence destroyed her in that debate. And he held back. We now live in a new reality. We will not most likely ever join together for the nation again in a terrible time. In WW 2 it was for a few reasons. Including women. Not anymore. You could win. And still lose as we see now.

I'd call her a myth because that is what you're describing.

Harris and Brown had an affair for two years or so.

Six years later; she won an election for DA. After that she won an election for California AG. After that she won 2 elections for US Senate if I'm not mistaken. After that, she won an election for VP of the US.

What are these "important political appointee positions" you're talking about that lead to the VP slot?
Brown appointed her to several important boards especially the Unemployment Insurance Review Board and the Medical Assistance Commission. Sinecures that paid her almost a half million over four years and that made political connections for her. Just having a good word from Willy Brown would make a politician's career in Sacramento. Her election was in San Francisco part of Northern California that Willy Brown ruled for decades. She was an Assistant DA when she started sleeping with him, he supported her in her elections for every position except VP. Brown had a lot of clout in California's government, he had been around forever and knew where the bodies were buried, and more importantly everyone who buried them.

Brown appointed her to several important boards especially the Unemployment Insurance Review Board and the Medical Assistance Commission.
Wow...talk about 2 power spots. A board and a commission that nobody has ever heard of.
Sinecures that paid her almost a half million over four years and that made political connections for her. Just having a good word from Willy Brown would make a politician's career in Sacramento. Her election was in San Francisco part of Northern California that Willy Brown ruled for decades.
LOL...ruled for decades. Keep dreaming.
She was an Assistant DA when she started sleeping with him, he supported her in her elections for every position except VP. Brown had a lot of clout in California's government, he had been around forever and knew where the bodies were buried, and more importantly everyone who buried them.
And then she won 4 elections where the people voted for her. I know you have a big problem with black people; women especially. But you're simply wrong about this. And you dress funny.

Wow...talk about 2 power spots. A board and a commission that nobody has ever heard of.

And then she won 4 elections where the people voted for her. I know you have a big problem with black people; women especially. But you're simply wrong about this. And you dress funny.
It’s hard for a democrat to lose an election in California, and damned near impossible in the Bay Area.

It’s hard for a democrat to lose an election in California, and damned near impossible in the Bay Area.
In the general election yes. However the democratic party primaries are pretty competitive. The voters preferred Harris. Sorry that it doesn't jive with your silly assed prejudice

You can recite this asshole’s credentials until the cows come home, but that doesn’t make this curriculum any less racist or disgusting than it already is.
Hey, you should be THANKING today's GQP for opening our eyes to the fact that those hundreds of years of slavery were pretty much an extended TRADE SCHOOL!

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL US

These people owe us TUITION, dammit!

:spinner:

Last edited:
Women can be whores, women can also not be whores. What is your definition of a woman who sleeps with the most powerful politician in California and then gets a string of important political appointee positions that lead to a career in politics?

Given that the woman was considered a rising star in the party long before she met the guy, and her law enforcement programs and methods have been highly successful and adopted throughout the USA, I would say the her ex was a good judge of talent.

What do you think about assholes who try to tear down and denigrate every successful woman who seeks power?

In the general election yes. However the democratic party primaries are pretty competitive. The voters preferred Harris. Sorry that it doesn't jive with your silly assed prejudice
That was Brown support, he made sure she never had to run against quality opposition.

I have no problem with either black people or women.

Strange...the last political office Brown held was Mayor of SF until 2004. How did he stop people from running in 2016 when Harris became Senator?

Thanks for the chuckle there.
Brown is literally the godfather of California politics. He exercises either direct or indirect control of Sacramento politics. Given what California politics has turned into no Republican has any chance of being a senator or representative except in a very few Republican districts. Brown literally knows all the secrets of the political elite that runs California.

Strange...the last political office Brown held was Mayor of SF until 2004. How did he stop people from running in 2016 when Harris became Senator?

Thanks for the chuckle there.
It happens to be the truth, and screw both you and the horse you rode in on.

Brown is literally the godfather of California politics.
Hasn't held office in 19 years. You're just making shit up
He exercises either direct or indirect control of Sacramento politics. Given what California politics has turned into no Republican has any chance of being a senator or representative except in a very few Republican districts. Brown literally knows all the secrets of the political elite that runs California.
Yet amazingly Ahnold got elected. Just tap out. You've lost.

Hasn't held office in 19 years. You're just making shit up

Yet amazingly Ahnold got elected. Just tap out. You've lost.
Arnold got elected because Grey Davis screwed everyone in California with sky high electric rates, sky high car registrations and obvious corruption with the public employee unions getting sweetheart deals. Nobody was going to elect a democrat in that recall/special election. He was recalled by 55% of the voters in a heavily democratic state.

Arnold got elected because Grey Davis screwed everyone in California with sky high electric rates, sky high car registrations and obvious corruption with the public employee unions getting sweetheart deals. Nobody was going to elect a democrat in that recall/special election. He was recalled by 55% of the voters in a heavily democratic state.
Wow...you mean the "godfather" let a Republican get elected?

Now you're contradicting yourself. While it's really funny from my standpoint...I can only imagine how much shame you're feeling now that you've completely blew up your own talking point.

Now don't you fell silly?

Make me laugh harder and say no.

Forum List

Back