Kamala Harris will not debate DeSantis

Speaking of single digits in votes what was her total during the primary?

iu

Even she found that one funny.

Comment:
Kamala Harris can't win a debate on Florida's Black History curriculum because she is wrong.
Dr William Allen who is the decedent of slaves wrote the Black History curriculum.
He made a point that slaves worked to improve their skills to make their lives better.
But Harris is telling lies and is exploiting the issue to spread far left hate and fear.

(Bloomberg) -- Vice President Kamala Harris publicly rejected Republican presidential challenger Ron DeSantis’s invitation to visit Florida to discuss the state’s new Black history curriculum and denounced the suggestion that enslaved people learned valuable skills.

“I’m here in Florida, and I will tell you there is no roundtable, no lecture, no invitation we will accept to debate an undeniable fact: There were no redeeming qualities of slavery,” Harris said Tuesday at a gathering of the Women’s Missionary Society of the African Methodist Episcopal Church in Orlando.

DeSantis has said he was not involved in the state’s new standards but has also defended them. His invitation to discuss the curriculum accused the Biden administration of attempting to score “cheap political points.”

Author of the Florida Black History curriculum:
Dr William Allen is the former chairman of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights and is currently a member of Florida’s African American History Standards Workgroup, which, according to the Florida Times-Union, is the group that approved the standards for the curriculum.

William B. Allen, Author of Florida's Controversial Slavery Curriculum

www.blackenterprise.com/vp-kamala-harris-condemns-floridas-legislation-ab

You can recite this asshole’s credentials until the cows come home, but that doesn’t make this curriculum any less racist or disgusting than it already is.

Are you aware that women can not be "whores"? If so; you're the only conservative who does.
Women can be whores, women can also not be whores. What is your definition of a woman who sleeps with the most powerful politician in California and then gets a string of important political appointee positions that lead to a career in politics?

Women can be whores, women can also not be whores. What is your definition of a woman who sleeps with the most powerful politician in California and then gets a string of important political appointee positions that lead to a career in politics?
I'd call her a myth because that is what you're describing.

Harris and Brown had an affair for two years or so.

Six years later; she won an election for DA. After that she won an election for California AG. After that she won 2 elections for US Senate if I'm not mistaken. After that, she won an election for VP of the US.

What are these "important political appointee positions" you're talking about that lead to the VP slot?

Kumquat did a passable job first time around. Since then her echolalia has gotten much worse. Her debating days are over.

Did Trump debate any governor while he was in office?

I guess he didn't "man up". More to the point...did you chastise him for hiding in the White House?

First, I didn't see the word debate in DeSantis' invitation. I saw the word discuss.

Second, did any governor challenge Trump to a debate. I am not up on that, but just wondering.

Comment:
Kamala Harris can't win a debate on Florida's Black History curriculum because she is wrong.
Dr William Allen who is the decedent of slaves wrote the Black History curriculum.
He made a point that slaves worked to improve their skills to make their lives better.
But Harris is telling lies and is exploiting the issue to spread far left hate and fear.

(Bloomberg) -- Vice President Kamala Harris publicly rejected Republican presidential challenger Ron DeSantis’s invitation to visit Florida to discuss the state’s new Black history curriculum and denounced the suggestion that enslaved people learned valuable skills.

“I’m here in Florida, and I will tell you there is no roundtable, no lecture, no invitation we will accept to debate an undeniable fact: There were no redeeming qualities of slavery,” Harris said Tuesday at a gathering of the Women’s Missionary Society of the African Methodist Episcopal Church in Orlando.

DeSantis has said he was not involved in the state’s new standards but has also defended them. His invitation to discuss the curriculum accused the Biden administration of attempting to score “cheap political points.”

Author of the Florida Black History curriculum:
Dr William Allen is the former chairman of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights and is currently a member of Florida’s African American History Standards Workgroup, which, according to the Florida Times-Union, is the group that approved the standards for the curriculum.

William B. Allen, Author of Florida's Controversial Slavery Curriculum

www.blackenterprise.com/vp-kamala-harris-condemns-floridas-legislation-ab

What's the point of "debates"?

Either your FORCE politicians to attend debates and make a format that is informative and useful, or don't even bother.

Of course she won't. She can't think or speak at all, let alone make any sense.

Tim Dillon was on joe Rogan and he pretty much nailed it when he said Kamala speaks in gypise curses.

Forum List

Back