Biden's first political opponent for 2024 is a laugher.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Williamson? Who is she you ask? Beats the poo out of me too.

But come to find out, she is Oprah's spiritual advisor?

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Oprah's spiritual path involves loving and worshiping herself and finding someone that agrees with just how wonderful she really is, while endorsing a half brain dead Senator from PA.

Just know though that she ran in 2020 as well, and was the first to drop out. LOL.

As for what she says she wants to do, here it is.

“I feel my forty years being up close and personal with the trauma of so many thousands of individuals gives me a unique perspective on what is needed to help repair America,” Williamson wrote. “We need a politics that treats not just symptoms, but cause. That does not base itself on the crass imperatives of endless corporate profit, but on the eternal imperatives of our principles and values.”

Now if you can make heads or tails out of that word salad, you may be related to Kamala Harris, the descendent of slave owners in Jamaica. But if you are actually a normal person, this response will only give you a headache.

The only policy she spoke about was favoring reparations for blacks

That's it! That's all she needs to do to heal and unify the country.

Who knew?

Williamson? Who is she you ask? Beats the poo out of me too.

But come to find out, she is Oprah's spiritual advisor?

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Oprah's spiritual path involves loving and worshiping herself and finding someone that agrees with just how wonderful she really is, while endorsing a half brain dead Senator from PA.

Just know though that she ran in 2020 as well, and was the first to drop out. LOL.

As for what she says she wants to do, here it is.

“I feel my forty years being up close and personal with the trauma of so many thousands of individuals gives me a unique perspective on what is needed to help repair America,” Williamson wrote. “We need a politics that treats not just symptoms, but cause. That does not base itself on the crass imperatives of endless corporate profit, but on the eternal imperatives of our principles and values.”

Now if you can make heads or tails out of that word salad, you may be related to Kamala Harris, the descendent of slave owners in Jamaica. But if you are actually a normal person, this response will only give you a headache.

The only policy she spoke about was favoring reparations for blacks

That's it! That's all she needs to do to heal and unify the country.

Who knew?
She wasn't the first Democrat to drop from the primaries .. in fact, Castro, Swalwell and Harris dropped before she did.

The lack of any serious Democratic challengers to Biden says only one thing to me: 2024's Democrat selection process is going to be structured affair where Joe Biden won't really have any real competition. We've seen the DNC do this before with Bernie Sanders in 2016, and the way the DNC eliminated superdelegates in the 2018 primary elections.

This makes sense, seeing how very few Democrats have challenged Biden's piss-poor performance. Apparently they're comfortable with him running for a second term.

Forum List

Back