Kaiser Permanente being sued by minor they coerced into "transitioning"

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
"Gender-affirming care" is a scam and child abuse. Medical corporations are mutilating children for profit.

“Chloe’s family sought medical treatment for her at Kaiser,” said Harmeet K. Dhillon, attorney and CEO of the Center for American Liberty. “Her physicians and other medical professionals violated the first norm of the profession, the Hippocratic Oath, when, instead of caring for her and providing medically competent diagnoses and treatment, they permanently disfigured her for profit.”

"Gender-affirming care" is a scam and child abuse. Medical corporations are mutilating children for profit.

“Chloe’s family sought medical treatment for her at Kaiser,” said Harmeet K. Dhillon, attorney and CEO of the Center for American Liberty. “Her physicians and other medical professionals violated the first norm of the profession, the Hippocratic Oath, when, instead of caring for her and providing medically competent diagnoses and treatment, they permanently disfigured her for profit.”

Hallelujah!

Pushback starts.

Insurance companies need to pay for their sick, crooked bullshit.

No matter the outcome, our resident Democrats don't care. Ideology and politics trump all.

No matter the outcome, our resident Democrats don't care. Ideology and politics trump all.

When the malpractice premiums for Sex Change Surgeons go through the roof, a lot of those guys will switch their practices to doing hip replacements and hernia repairs instead. The result will be a lot few sex changes.

Amen to that

I wish everyday dimrats would wake up to this. It is my opinion they do not watch much real news.

No wonder this country is in deep trouble.. and who knows if we can turn things around..?

Amen to that

I wish everyday dimrats would wake up to this. It is my opinion they do not watch much real news.

No wonder this country is in deep trouble.. and who knows if we can turn things around..?

Depends on who is in leadership at the time. Get them young so they have no choice but to live with their bad decisions as a child. They will vote Democrat for the rest of their lives.

Kaiser Permanente shouldn't have disfigured a confused teenager, and instead referred her to competent psychological treatment instead. And for this Royal Fuckup, they should definitely have to pay out of their ass.

They will, but who do you suppose ultimately pays for it?

Sure, what else are we talking about here? I mean..... once those changes are irreversible, then they are screwed up for the rest of their life. They will vote for a party that promotes their agenda.
Is it just me or does the trans thing just seem like a really weird fad that some take too far? It popped up over night. Something tells me it'll disappear the same way.

Is it just me or does the trans thing just seem like a really weird fad that some take too far? It popped up over night. Something tells me it'll disappear the same way.

Not as long as the Democrats are pushing it.

It's been a long time since I was a child, but I do remember we go through phases as we get older. As we get older we simply grow out of them and end up back to reality. So the trick here for the left is not allow them to grow out of it. Make their phase permanent so there is no turning back.

I read somewhere that 4 out of 5 children confused about their identity outgrow their confusion. The woke left want to provide gender affirming care to them before they even have a chance to grow out of it. I remember when I was like 5 years old, my family was not well off and I sometimes played with girl dolls. If that happened to me today with woke parents I would have been taken to Kaiser.

Most people that claim trans don't actually end up transitioning. For them it'll just be one of those awkward teen phases.
True, but the ones that get hormones get fucked up and then all the peeping tom stuff in bathrooms, it's a hellscape that should never have been.

Not as long as the Democrats are pushing it.

It's been a long time since I was a child, but I do remember we go through phases as we get older. As we get older we simply grow out of them and end up back to reality. So the trick here for the left is not allow them to grow out of it. Make their phase permanent so there is no turning back.
I wonder how many out of 1,000 trans people will actually transition.

Forum List

Back