California teen sues kaiser permanente after double masectomy and detransition.

This doesn't surprise me at all, and as the social contagion presses on, we are sure to see much more of this. I think it's great and tackling that bottom line will get providers to do better due diligence on the mental health front. Now the horror of transgenderism and yet another child who is permanently scarred for life and unable to nurse a child .
Unable to even conceive a child. Hormones and puberty blockers result in sterility.

The parents are to blame in the sense they trusted the supposed experts they talked to. when the "experts" are telling you if your kid doesnt get the masectomy, they will kill themselves (a claim based on bad science), it becomes tough to fight against. Listen to Jamie reeds whistleblower testimony about the pressure the clinics would apply on the parents.

Possible. But there are many stories of contagion from social media. The kids never thought of it, until they found a certain corner of the internet. Almost like kids are very impressionable.

Well the parents are to blame for not raising a stronger child. They raised a weak willed, soft, easily manipulated child. Never in my 47 years have I ever heard "if your child doesn't get a sex change operation they will kill themselves" until very very recently. And if they will kill themselves over lack of a sex change then that kid needs to put on meds and put in a institution because they will kill themselves over anything. They need deep psychological help and strong parents to get better. I refuse to believe any parent that's even half way decent could be tricked or convinced their 13 year old needs a sex change. I don't care who told me what I'd never ever go for that.

Well yes social media is without a doubt a serious reason with shit like this. But it still doesn't happen suddenly, it still takes time and even if because of social media it's still the parents fault. It's the parents fault for letting their kid live on the internet. I can't go to a restaurant without seeing tables where even 6 years sit there and play on a phone the entire time. Parents allowing kids to carry the internet around all the time are terrible parents. They let the world influence and educate and teach their kids.

Well the parents are to blame for not raising a stronger child. They raised a weak willed, soft, easily manipulated child. Never in my 47 years have I ever heard "if your child doesn't get a sex change operation they will kill themselves" until very very recently. And if they will kill themselves over lack of a sex change then that kid needs to put on meds and put in a institution because they will kill themselves over anything. They need deep psychological help and strong parents to get better. I refuse to believe any parent that's even half way decent could be tricked or convinced their 13 year old needs a sex change. I don't care who told me what I'd never ever go for that.

Well yes social media is without a doubt a serious reason with shit like this. But it still doesn't happen suddenly, it still takes time and even if because of social media it's still the parents fault. It's the parents fault for letting their kid live on the internet. I can't go to a restaurant without seeing tables where even 6 years sit there and play on a phone the entire time. Parents allowing kids to carry the internet around all the time are terrible parents. They let the world influence and educate and teach their kids.
I never heard of a child claiming a different gender until recently. In two years there has been an over 4,000% increase in child transgenderism. This is not child transgenderism. This is mass psychosis equal to Salem witches, the dancing plague or the laughing sickness.

Why stop at gender affirming care?
If you let adults sue over any medical procedure their parents agreed to when they hit 18, you've pretty much ended any "elective" pediatric medicine.

“Gender-affirming care” is fraudulent, harmful, malpractice. We have here, so far in this thread three different young women having been mentioned, who, as children's, were brainwashed into thinking that they should be boys, that it was possible for them to be boys, and that an important step toward that was to have their breasts removed, which they had done, two at 13 years of age, and one at 15. They did not have the capacity to understand how they were being deceived and manipulated, or what the long-term effects were going to be of this procedure, and as a result, they have been permanently, irreversibly harmed.

There is also an account of a young man, who as a child, was similarly brainwashed into thinking that he should be and could be a girl, and who, while still a minor, was castrated and emasculated. Again, permanent, irreversible, harm, by a procedure to which he did not have the capacity to understand and consent. He will never be able to enjoy sexual intimacy when the time comes in hi life, where he otherwise would have.

These young people were lied to, manipulated and subjected to horrific Josef-Mengele-level Frankensteinery, all under the fraudulent premise that they should have their sex changed, and that it was possible to do so.

Last edited:
“Gender-affirming care” is fraudulent, harmful, malpractice. We have here, so far in this thread three different young women having been mentioned, who, as children's, were brainwashed into thinking that they should be boys, that it was possible for them to be boys, and that an important step toward that was to have their breasts removed, which they had done, two at 13 years of age, and one at 15. They did not have the capacity to understand how they were being deceived and manipulated, or what the long-term effects were going to be of this procedure, and as a result, they have been permanently, irreversibly harmed.

There is also an account of a young man, who as a child, was similarly brainwashed into thinking that he should be and could be a girl, and who, while still a minor, was castrated and emasculated. Again, permanent, irreversible, harm, by a procedure to which he did not have the capacity to understand and consent.

These young people were lied to, manipulated and subjected to horrific Josef-Mengele-level Frankensteinery, all under the fraudulent premise that they should have their sex changed, and that it was possible to do so.

Suddenly thousands of children think they're the wrong sex/gender....

Think hard

The parents are to blame first and foremost.

13? Come on, no decent or moral parent would ever even consider letting their kid do that. I'd probably say the parents encouraged it. But if they didn't then they are still to blame for allowing it to happen.

Letting your 13 year old do that to me is child abuse and they should be jailed. That is a moral crime. And the child abuse goes beyond that and goes back years. No kid just one day wakes up and says "I want surgery", no that's years of terrible parenting.

Now the parents want to cash out for being shitty parents by using the child they let be mutilated sue. Those parents ruined that child.

Any doctor should have their license revoked and put in jail for doing surgeries on kids. Yes it's the parents fault for letting it happen but no doctor that has an ounce of morals or believes in the Hippocratic oath would even consider doing that to a child.

To be sure, those parents failed horrifically, in their duty to protect their children. To be fair to the parents, the whole “transgender” line of bullshit has been pushed very hard in recent years. They may have been intimidated into believing “experts” that boldly told them what their common sense ought to have caused them to clearly see as outrageous and insane lies. Chloe Cole, even though she never had or otherwise expressed suicidal intent, has mentioned having been coached in the use of the “Would you rather have a live son or a dead daughter?” lie to help manipulate her parents into going along with what these Mengele-wannabes wanted to do to her.

I certainly agree that any doctors who had any willing part in this need to have their licenses be permanently revoked, and be criminally prosecuted. This goes far beyond mere malpractice.

California is trying to become a sanctuary state for this. A teacher from another state could take a student any age there to get the surgery. If their parents are against it.

The first time that happens, hopefully we will have a sane Presidential administration, that will pursue federal criminal kidnapping charges against anyone involved, including any California state officials who act to enforce or uphold that part of the law in question.

Transporting a minor across state lines, without the consent of the parents or guardians, remains a serious federal crime, and needs to be treated as such.

Suddenly thousands of children think they're the wrong sex/gender....
Think hard

A big part of making this all happen was letting the fucked-up rainbow deviants have their disgusting agenda “taught” to young children in public schools. All the other elements of social contagion notwithstanding, I do not think that this would otherwise have taken root, as it has.

Yeah when that money runs out, hopefully they will start suing the democrat party. For starting to groom them to transform starting at 8 years old.

Actually, if they are all in the spirit of Chloe Brockman's lawsuit, they will probably be dismissed. Brockman insisted up and down she was a boy, to the point where her parents split up because they got tired of dealing with her nonsense.

So... three people out of the 11,000 who receive bottom surgery every year, and the thousands more who receive hormone treatments.

Doesn't sound any worse than any other course of treatment. Every therapy has a small chance of failure, depending on the patient.

There is also an account of a young man, who as a child, was similarly brainwashed into thinking that he should be and could be a girl, and who, while still a minor, was castrated and emasculated. Again, permanent, irreversible, harm, by a procedure to which he did not have the capacity to understand and consent. He will never be able to enjoy sexual intimacy when the time comes in hi life, where he otherwise would have.

Not sure how anyone could be "Brainwashed" into thinking that, actually. I mean, you were brainwashed into being a nasty cultist, but I don't hear you complaining.

Um, it sounds like you are the one with the hangup here. 98% of people who get gender confirmation surgery are perfectly happy with it. Only 2% try to get it reversed, and that's usually because the people around them don't accept it.

Some studies suggest that rates of regret have declined over the years as patient selection and treatment methods have improved. In a review of 27 studies involving almost 8,000 teens and adults who had transgender surgeries, mostly in Europe, the U.S and Canada, 1% on average expressed regret. For some, regret was temporary, but a small number went on to have detransitioning or reversal surgeries, the 2021 review said.

This is one of the next steps after denying God.
Using Science and Reason? Gee, I hope so.

Of course, not a one of you would want to live under Bible Law, otherwise your good Mormon Neighbors would be taking you out and stoning you for not honoring the Sabbath today.

Some studies suggest that rates of regret have declined over the years as patient selection and treatment methods have improved. In a review of 27 studies involving almost 8,000 teens and adults who had transgender surgeries, mostly in Europe, the U.S and Canada, 1% on average expressed regret. For some, regret was temporary, but a small number went on to have detransitioning or reversal surgeries, the 2021 review said.

Multiple studies have found that detransition and regret is increasing. I just posted a few recently out of the Cass review.

The '1% regret' studies look great, until you actually look at them. Then you find things like double counting numbers, ignoring suicides, very large drop out rates, excluding detransitioners from the regret numbers, and not really looking for regret except in the simplest way.

So, lets go through one. Which study do you think is the best measurement of regret/detransition for kids?

Last edited:
Which study do you think is the best measurement of regret/detransition for kids?
Does it matter?

Prevent libs from transitioning children under 21

If they dont know their own mind by then its their problem

Does it matter?

I mostly agree with you. You can even make argument for age 26 based on brain development. I'm generally fine with 18 years old but government created rules that comorbidities must be resolved first and other forms of 'gatekeeping' are required.

However, this guy is convinced that there really is a 1% regret rate. So, best to actually show him why that is not accurate.

For example, the biggest and most cited example of a low regret rate is a survey that specifically asked if the participant still identified as transgender. If they answered (as most detransitioners would) that they did not, the survey was discarded.

Another often cited study only looked at regret as a medical record search at the exact same clinic the individual had the original surgery at. If an individual never returned to that exact clinic, they would not be counted. We know detransitioners rarely tell their clinic of their decision to detransition, so would not be counted. This is not a longitudinal study and is hardly useful for overall rates. .

Multiple studies have found that detransition and regret is increasing. I just posted a few recently out of the Cass review.

And they are all crap from transphobic organizations... and can be safely ignored.

Does it matter?

Why stop at gender confirmation surgery?

Let's stop kids from getting ANY kind of elective procedure they might regret as adults.

This is now the 3rd or fourth kid to sue kaiser permanente with allegations of shoddy diagnois and relying on a child's self diagnosis to perform surgery and other medical interventions. Even talking g them into the dou le masectomy.

I have 2 boys. Thankfully they grew up not being mentally ill (trans or gay).

I feel sorry for the parents going through this dilemma when their kids go full mentally ill.

And they are all crap from transphobic organizations... and can be safely ignored.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Obviously have not read the studies and are disparaging dr cass despite not having a clue who that even is.

I mostly agree with you. You can even make argument for age 26 based on brain development. I'm generally fine with 18 years old but government created rules that comorbidities must be resolved first and other forms of 'gatekeeping' are required.

However, this guy is convinced that there really is a 1% regret rate. So, best to actually show him why that is not accurate.

For example, the biggest and most cited example of a low regret rate is a survey that specifically asked if the participant still identified as transgender. If they answered (as most detransitioners would) that they did not, the survey was discarded.

Another often cited study only looked at regret as a medical record search at the exact same clinic the individual had the original surgery at. If an individual never returned to that exact clinic, they would not be counted. We know detransitioners rarely tell their clinic of their decision to detransition, so would not be counted. This is not a longitudinal study and is hardly useful for overall rates. .
What you are describing is the standard lib habit of twisting “science” to reenforce the liberal agenda

But try making those criticisms stick when the lying news media is clouding the issues

Forum List

Back