California teen sues kaiser permanente after double masectomy and detransition.

Robz

Feb 8, 2023
This is now the 3rd or fourth kid to sue kaiser permanente with allegations of shoddy diagnois and relying on a child's self diagnosis to perform surgery and other medical interventions. Even talking g them into the dou le masectomy.

Kayla Lovdahl said doctors urged her to undergo a double mastectomy aged 13 that left her with 'deep physical and emotional wounds and severe regrets'
She said despite clear mental health issues, medical professionals urged her to undergo invasive surgeries for profit
Lovdahl is now suing the hospital and doctors for unspecified damages, alleging they pushed 'ideological and profit-driven medical abuse'

Bullshit, on steroids.

This is ALL the fault of her parents. I GAR-ON-TEE nobody at Kaiser encouraged this. She and her parents insisted on it, probably with the support of some child psychologist, and Kaiser gave them what they wanted.

This is now the 3rd or fourth kid to sue kaiser [sic] permanente [sic] with allegations of shoddy diagnois [sic] and relying on a child's self diagnosis to perform surgery and other medical interventions. Even talking g them into the dou le [sic] masectomy [sic].

That makes at least three of which I know. Chloe Cole, Layla Jane, and now, this Kayla Lovdahl. Double mastectomies at 15, 13, 13, respectively, along with whatever other harmful things were done to their bodies, all under false pretenses ad without valid informed consent.

There probably are many more to come.

I see a picture on that article with the caption, “Lovdahl claims her parents were told: 'It is better to have a live son than a dead daughter'”. I recall Chloe Cole saying that she was specifically coached to say something very similar to her parents, even though she had otherwise never expressed any suicidal intent.

It's an absurd false dichotomy anyway. No amount of quasi-medical Frankensteinery can ever genuinely turn a daughter into a son. Healthy, mutilated, or dead, she'd still be a daughter.

Last edited:
This doesn't surprise me at all, and as the social contagion presses on, we are sure to see much more of this. I think it's great and tackling that bottom line will get providers to do better due diligence on the mental health front. Now the horror of transgenderism and yet another child who is permanently scarred for life and unable to nurse a child .

That makes at least three of which I know. Chloe Cole, Layla Jane, and now, this Kayla Lovdahl. Double mastectomies at 15, 13, 13, respectively, along with whatever other harmful things were done to their bodies, all under false pretenses ad without valid informed consent.

Then it is the 4th. Another came out today:

Clinicians from the Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Gender Pathways clinic told Richard his mental chaos was driven by gender dysphoria. Swiftly following this diagnosis came feminizing hormones, and male to female mutilation and castration surgery (otherwise called “gender reassignment surgery” by Kaiser) to “affirm” Richard’s social transition from male to female. All this occurring during the covid lockdowns.

Then it is the 4th. Another came out today:

I'm sure that there are already many more cases like these, that will soon be bursting forth.

There has never been a sound medical basis on which to subject minors to “gender affirming” Frankensteinery which they do not have the capacity to fully understand, and to which they lack the capacity to give informed consent.

This is just the beginning.

Bullshit, on steroids.

This is ALL the fault of her parents. I GAR-ON-TEE nobody at Kaiser encouraged this. She and her parents insisted on it, probably with the support of some child psychologist, and Kaiser gave them what they wanted.
You would be wrong. It's big money

Here's a story on those who had it done.
This is now the 3rd or fourth kid to sue kaiser permanente with allegations of shoddy diagnois and relying on a child's self diagnosis to perform surgery and other medical interventions. Even talking g them into the dou le masectomy.

Hope she wins
She was manipulated by an adult who should know better

I'm sure that there are already many more cases like these, that will soon be bursting forth.

There has never been a sound medical basis on which to subject minors to “gender affirming” Frankensteinery which they do not have the capacity to fully understand, and to which they lack the capacity to give informed consent.

This is just the beginning.

Why stop at gender affirming care?

If you let adults sue over any medical procedure their parents agreed to when they hit 18, you've pretty much ended any "elective" pediatric medicine.

The parents are to blame first and foremost.

13? Come on, no decent or moral parent would ever even consider letting their kid do that. I'd probably say the parents encouraged it. But if they didn't then they are still to blame for allowing it to happen.

Letting your 13 year old do that to me is child abuse and they should be jailed. That is a moral crime. And the child abuse goes beyond that and goes back years. No kid just one day wakes up and says "I want surgery", no that's years of terrible parenting.

Now the parents want to cash out for being shitty parents by using the child they let be mutilated sue. Those parents ruined that child.

Any doctor should have their license revoked and put in jail for doing surgeries on kids. Yes it's the parents fault for letting it happen but no doctor that has an ounce of morals or believes in the Hippocratic oath would even consider doing that to a child.

Bullshit, on steroids.

Actually, the medical profession shares some of the blame. I don't know the parents. A lot are just too woke but maybe the parents were relying on the advice of the woke medical professionals. We need these kinds of things published as much as possible to stop the craziness.

The parents are to blame in the sense they trusted the supposed experts they talked to. when the "experts" are telling you if your kid doesnt get the masectomy, they will kill themselves (a claim based on bad science), it becomes tough to fight against. Listen to Jamie reeds whistleblower testimony about the pressure the clinics would apply on the parents.

No kid just one day wakes up and says "I want surgery", no that's years of terrible parenting.
Possible. But there are many stories of contagion from social media. The kids never thought of it, until they found a certain corner of the internet. Almost like kids are very impressionable.

13? Come on, no decent or moral parent would ever even consider letting their kid do that. I'd probably say the parents encouraged it. But if they didn't then they are still to blame for allowing it to happen.

Letting your 13 year old do that to me is child abuse and they should be jailed. That is a moral crime. And the child abuse goes beyond that and goes back years. No kid just one day wakes up and says "I want surgery", no that's years of terrible parenting.

Now the parents want to cash out for being shitty parents by using the child they let be mutilated sue. Those parents ruined that child.

Any doctor should have their license revoked and put in jail for doing surgeries on kids. Yes it's the parents fault for letting it happen but no doctor that has an ounce of morals or believes in the Hippocratic oath would even consider doing that to a child.
California is trying to become a sanctuary state for this. A teacher from another state could take a student any age there to get the surgery. If their parents are against it.

Forum List

Back