Kaiser Permanente being sued by minor they coerced into "transitioning"

I read somewhere that 4 out of 5 children confused about their identity outgrow their confusion. The woke left want to provide gender affirming care to them before they even have a chance to grow out of it. I remember when I was like 5 years old, my family was not well off and I sometimes played with girl dolls. If that happened to me today with woke parents I would have been taken to Kaiser.

Of course. I used to think I was a super hero, but my parents didn't let me jump off the porch roof because I thought I could fly.

I wonder how many out of 1,000 trans people will actually transition.

Not many, but that's the point. They are allowing these kids to screw themselves up even if they don't go through any transition. Puberty blockers are not always reversible.

Is it just me or does the trans thing just seem like a really weird fad that some take too far? It popped up over night. Something tells me it'll disappear the same way.

Possibly, but the children who were mutilated by predatory medical corporations will never get their old lives back. That's what this case is about.

Most people that claim trans don't actually end up transitioning. For them it'll just be one of those awkward teen phases.
"most" is sort of a vague word. I wonder how many hormone suppression medications are being sold for this purpose.

"Gender-affirming care" is a scam and child abuse. Medical corporations are mutilating children for profit.
Kaiser Permanente is mutilating EVERYONE for profit!

We were in their new Baltimore program for one year. I went in there for one little thing, a rash, and they spent all their time trying to get me to undergo diagnostics and procedures for every other part of my body I have on me ---- purely for their profit. They harassed me the whole time, day and night: phoned, mailed, emailed, over and over. They had a website with constant harassment. This is how they make their profits --- raiding everyone's Medicare accounts by forcing endless invasive, injurious "medical" procedures. Several years later, I'm fine, was always fine, never needed ANY of that. Didn't get any of it, either. They were frantic: i was an unrealized asset, not performing for their profit.

AND they never even started to cure the rash. Didn't try, didn't care. They purely used that as a way to keep harassing me to get all the hundred other diagnostics I DIDN'T need or want. I finally bailed out three months from the end of that year and went to a nice doctor in the community who cured me inside one month from then till this day.

Inside one month. I would advise everyone to stay well away from Kaiser Permanente. They are predators.

We were in their new Baltimore program for one year. I went in there for one little thing, a rash, and they spent all their time trying to get me to undergo diagnostics and procedures for every other part of my body I have on me ---- purely for their profit. They harassed me the whole time, day and night: phoned, mailed, emailed, over and over. They had a website with constant harassment. This is how they make their profits --- raiding everyone's Medicare accounts by forcing endless invasive, injurious "medical" procedures. Several years later, I'm fine, was always fine, never needed ANY of that. Didn't get any of it, either. They were frantic: i was an unrealized asset, not performing for their profit.

AND they never even started to cure the rash. Didn't try, didn't care. They purely used that as a way to keep harassing me to get all the hundred other diagnostics I DIDN'T need or want. I finally bailed out three months from the end of that year and went to a nice doctor in the community who cured me inside one month from then till this day.

Inside one month. I would advise everyone to stay well away from Kaiser Permanente. They are predators.

You can't totally blame the insurance company for that. This happens to everybody, including me when I was rushed to the ER this past Monday. it's called Defensive Medicine and it's practiced by the provider to cover their ass in the event you try to sue them for anything.

You can't totally blame the insurance company for that. This happens to everybody, including me when I was rushed to the ER this past Monday. it's called Defensive Medicine and it's practiced by the provider to cover their ass in the event you try to sue them for anything.
You went to the ER?? Oh, dear. Worrying. I hope you are fine now.

Yes, I know about defensive medicine and boy, that is really hard to balk them of.

This was much worse than that. It was a systematic constant harassment of me to mine my body for their profit, charging every procedure to Medicare.

You went to the ER?? Oh, dear. Worrying. I hope you are fine now.

Yes, I know about defensive medicine and boy, that is really hard to balk them of.

This was much worse than that. It was a systematic constant harassment of me to mine my body for their profit, charging every procedure to Medicare.

Thank you but I'm fine now. I had a severe reaction to one of my chemo drugs. I really thought I was going to die, especially when my throat closed up.

In any case when I got to the ER they made me take a chest x-ray even though the only reason my chest clamped up was because of the drug. Then they took four different blood tests claiming they needed the results to check the heart. It was about ten vials or so altogether.

None of that was really needed as the clinic gave me antidotes to the drug right there and then. I didn't even want to go to the ER because I know this place. Once they get you in there, they don't want to let you go. I spent over 4 hours there and they wanted me to stay another 2 hours on top of that.

Thank you but I'm fine now. I had a severe reaction to one of my chemo drugs. I really thought I was going to die, especially when my throat closed up.

In any case when I got to the ER they made me take a chest x-ray even though the only reason my chest clamped up was because of the drug. Then they took four different blood tests claiming they needed the results to check the heart. It was about ten vials or so altogether.

None of that was really needed as the clinic gave me antidotes to the drug right there and then. I didn't even want to go to the ER because I know this place. Once they get you in there, they don't want to let you go. I spent over 4 hours there and they wanted me to stay another 2 hours on top of that.
Oh, dear. What a visit. It's good to hear your experiences to sort of prep for anything like that happening to me.

"Gender-affirming care" is a scam and child abuse. Medical corporations are mutilating children for profit.

“Chloe’s family sought medical treatment for her at Kaiser,” said Harmeet K. Dhillon, attorney and CEO of the Center for American Liberty. “Her physicians and other medical professionals violated the first norm of the profession, the Hippocratic Oath, when, instead of caring for her and providing medically competent diagnoses and treatment, they permanently disfigured her for profit.”

There is huge money to be made in gender transitioning.

People will have a lifetime of various treatments and hormone therapy and surgical complications and therapists, etc. because you are essentially breaking what is not broken physically to try and fix crazy train.

In a time of economic apocalypse under democrats, the health care field will ride this for all its worth and promote it to as ma people as they can.

People will have a lifetime of various treatments and hormone therapy and surgical complications and therapists, etc. because you are essentially breaking what is not broken physically to try and fix crazy train.

In a time of economic apocalypse under democrats, the health care field will ride this for all its worth and promote it to as ma people as they can.

It's predatory medical exploitation of children. Despicable.

i think a lot of medical places are predators. I went to a doctor years ago just for a physical and it turned out well. But just bc I mentioned that I wasn't mentally on top of the world... I don't remember how I worded it then.. he suggested psyche drugs, which I do not believe in, at least not for me. He got visibly upset when i insisted on not taking them. I don't trust doctors. I know there are some good ones out there. I'd like to find a devout Catholic dr. since they respect human life and dignity.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Dudes who want to take female hormones to "transition" have to do so continuously for the rest of their lives to maintain the effects, and it isn't cheap. And powerful hormones have powerful effects sometimes where they are least expected.

Trannies are signing a contract for life when they agree to change genders.

I think this is a good point. They are setting up these kids to spend their lifetimes going to doctors and providing them with lots of profit. Doctors hate normal: they want something they can "treat" and charge for.

maybe they see it as necessary for the old bottom line (money) since people are disenchanted w/ the way the plandemic went.. how it messed up their lives and then we all found out (some of us knew from the beginning) it was all a big farce... the masks, the lockdowns... locking down Churches while abortion clinics stayed open

that says it all, right there.

I think this is a good point. They are setting up these kids to spend their lifetimes going to doctors and providing them with lots of profit. Doctors hate normal: they want something they can "treat" and charge for.
Catholic doctors are looking better and better all the time.

A True Catholic has reverence for human life, as it is created in God's image

:)

Kaiser diagnosed my Mom with Lung Cancer. She was still asleep from the sedatives, the Dr. came in and told me it was inoperable and nothing could be done. He never came back to the room, I had to tell my mom the news. I will never forgive them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back