Just Contacted My Representatives In Congress

Have outlined a complete new slate of very generous federal welfare benefits, for all of the women who will be forced to give birth to children they cannot afford.

Surely all of our Republican representatives and Senators, that support the recent Supreme Court decision taking away womens rights, will be very excited about giving many new welfare benefits to these children whom they so passionately defend, right?
That should be the responsibility of the partner who impregnated the woman. Women get pregnant and raises the baby, men earn money to pay for the child's birth, welfare, and education.

Since he didn't use protection, it's a lesson in life for him. She didn't either, so it's a lesson in life for her, too. :muahaha:

That should be the responsibility of the partner who impregnated the woman. Women get pregnant and raises the baby, men earn money to pay for the child's birth, welfare, and education.

Since he didn't use protection, it's a lesson in life for him. She didn't either, so it's a lesson in life for her, too. :muahaha:

What!!?! Use personal responsibility!!!!!

You, you, you.... conservative¡!!!!!!!!

1656264052746.png

Have outlined a complete new slate of very generous federal welfare benefits, for all of the women who will be forced to give birth to children they cannot afford.

Surely all of our Republican representatives and Senators, that support the recent Supreme Court decision taking away womens rights, will be very excited about giving many new welfare benefits to these children whom they so passionately defend, right?

What Right? You have a Right to murder a baby?

Who approved that one?

Oh, yeah, and there's another std out there called Monkey Pox. It looks awful:

1656263709263.png
1656263750031.png
1656263783596.png
1656263987501.png

1656264149237.png
1656263929723.png
1656264066525.png
1656264092678.png

1656264526863.png

No barfing, please.

Last edited:
The majority of abortions are either carried out in the first trimester, or are done because of the life of the mother, or serious complication with the pregnancy.

Your response surely echoes your lifestyle, and those of whom you are surrounded. It takes a total piece of shit to assume what you believe is the cause for most abortions, and i'm sure there is no doubt in your case, that is probably the situation with some you know that had one.
The majority of abortions (96%) are carried out for the sake of convenience and that is not a valid reason to kill a child.

It became inconvenient for the parents to have the child so they decided to use murder as a birth control method and that is wrong.

Using murder to cover up for irresponsibility is a despicable thing to justify.

Instead of advocating murder for birth control why don't you pull your head out of your Libtard ass and advocate responsibility?

Do you even know what the word means?

60% of the women seeking abortions, used birth control and weren't having unprotected sex in the first place.

Why do you clowns never want consequences for the MEN who have unprotected sex? Maybe we should fine men $10,000 for getting a woman pregnant to cover the costs of her pregnancy and childbirth.

It is a reason why I support Abortions up to 16 weeks.

Your idea of fining men is silly since the recipient of his attentions was desired which makes it a couple doing it.

Human life begins at conception.

Contraception prevents conception.

Abortion terminates a human life. _

Abortion is not contraception.

Now, with that in mind:

little helpless, defenseless, innocent, pre-born humans don’t have to be slaughtered if men and women would simply make use of perfectly available, legal and mostly effective birth control. Nobody is mandating motherhood.

The biggest attempted CON, ironically, is the disinformation being spewed by the so-called “liberals” and the regressive progressives.

Last edited:
Why would I support spending tax payer dollars to reward irresponsible behavior? Why would we need to anyway? Shouldn't the baby killers be ready and willing to help support?
So your concern is only that they are alive?

Following God's Commandments is a requirement of a Christian. Like the ones about lying, stealing and committing adultery - all of which Trump has been found guilty of doing.

You support welfare. Bullshit. The rest of your post talks about work requirements and need. The only thing YOU support is stripping women of the same rights you claim for yourself.
I love when non christians judge christians, they have no idea what it's about, it's quite funny.

And really, what rights am I stripping women of?

And yes, if you get welfare, there should be strings attached, similar to a parent, you have chores to do. Sitting around eatching cheetos and watching Oprah does not help you improve your situation. I get it that you don't want people to ever improve, but it's just sad that you don't.

It is a reason why I support Abortions up to 16 weeks.

Your idea of fining men is silly since the recipient of his attentions was desired which makes it a couple doing it.
Unless it is rape then the woman gives consent.

That doesn't remove any responsibility from the guy, He is just as guilty.

Most men will date one or more women that they would love to screw but the woman said no. It ain't that hard.

Well, considering that 99% of those women willingly fucked those children into existence, I'd say give them what they deserve.

Stop lying. Women have not lost their right to slaughter their unborn children.

Republicans prefer that the baby's daddy pony up- not the taxpayers- for the child's care.

If necessary, the interested parties can go on to Maury's program to determine who is the father.
What if you can't find the Daddy... Can the mother accuse anyone of being the child's daddy? Could see Trump doing ten DNA tests a day...

Forum List

Back