Just Contacted My Representatives In Congress

Just another gay disease in celebration of Pride Month
This one is a virus, and sex is only one of several vectors of the virus. Better get spray sanitizer to and carry and use if public toilet is used. Favor restaurants that have a poster saying that servers wash hands or plastic gloves before and after each customer contact. Run, don't walk to the exit if after looking around, you see someone with tell-tale hand and facial blisters or an open wound on a server. Best wishes.

Parents of the Year nominees at the pro murder children for birth control rally.

1656265301554.png

Unless it is rape then the woman gives consent.

That doesn't remove any responsibility from the guy, He is just as guilty.

Most men will date one or more women that they would love to screw but the woman said no. It ain't that hard.
An underage or pretty girl or woman who has brain damage of any kind is not always clear to an average man, much less a rapist, and if he has sex with such a person, he's on a sex offender's list until he's a hundred and ten.

So Biden's military is defying the Civil Government??????

BREAKING: The Pentagon has stated that any abortion laws enacted as a result of the Supreme Court's decision will not be recognized.

BNN Newsroom (@BNNBreaking) June 25, 2022

An underage or pretty girl or woman who has brain damage of any kind is not always clear to an average man, much less a rapist, and if he has sex with such a person, he's on a sex offender's list until he's a hundred and ten,
If a guy takes advantage of a brain damaged female for sex that is rape in all states.

Doesn't matter. These new children now need support. Certainly you support very generous federal welfare benefits, and thank you for bringing it up, very generous state welfare benefits also. Am I right?

I know being the passionate supporter of life that you are, will even vote to increase taxes in your state for these benefits right?
what “new” children?

So Biden's military is defying the Civil Government??????

BREAKING: The Pentagon has stated that any abortion laws enacted as a result of the Supreme Court's decision will not be recognized.

BNN Newsroom (@BNNBreaking) June 25, 2022
Are we surprised?

Demonic bitches can hear it coming.

tick tock

Have outlined a complete new slate of very generous federal welfare benefits, for all of the women who will be forced to give birth to children they cannot afford.

Surely all of our Republican representatives and Senators, that support the recent Supreme Court decision taking away womens rights, will be very excited about giving many new welfare benefits to these children whom they so passionately defend, right?
I wish Vermont had
representatives in congress.

Doesn't matter. These new children now need support. Certainly you support very generous federal welfare benefits, and thank you for bringing it up, very generous state welfare benefits also. Am I right?

I know being the passionate supporter of life that you are, will even vote to increase taxes in your state for these benefits right?
Well, your side is the one that slurps up that "It takes a village" bullshit. So shut up and start walking your talk. YOU pay for them. Show us your virtue.

Last edited:
Did you remember to include homes for the Downs Syndrome children, and children with other genetic defects which will be born and that that their poor parents don't have the resources to provide for?
why do you think more kids wirh down syndrome are all the sudden gonna be born?

Have outlined a complete new slate of very generous federal welfare benefits, for all of the women who will be forced to give birth to children they cannot afford.

Surely all of our Republican representatives and Senators, that support the recent Supreme Court decision taking away womens rights, will be very excited about giving many new welfare benefits to these children whom they so passionately defend, right?
Like you can even name them.

The majority of abortions are either carried out in the first trimester, or are done because of the life of the mother, or serious complication with the pregnancy.

Your response surely echoes your lifestyle, and those of whom you are surrounded. It takes a total piece of shit to assume what you believe is the cause for most abortions, and i'm sure there is no doubt in your case, that is probably the situation with some you know that had one.

So what ... If you want the politicians you elected to represent your concerns and the desire for accountability, instead of a panel of nine Justices ...
The Supreme Court just allowed you the opportunity to accomplish exactly that ... What the heck are you crying about?

Forum List

Back