Just Contacted My Representatives In Congress

Have outlined a complete new slate of very generous federal welfare benefits, for all of the women who will be forced to give birth to children they cannot afford.

Surely all of our Republican representatives and Senators, that support the recent Supreme Court decision taking away womens rights, will be very excited about giving many new welfare benefits to these children whom they so passionately defend, right?
Who the hell are you to demand that someone else pay for anything! And that is what it really about. Women's rights! They are a good chunk of the economy. Whether homemakers or working or combined. Even separating it they are expensive, and it comes from someone else. So are we real traditional on these things or are we pure equality? We are in decline if you did not know. Otherwise, that new Ford Aircraft Carrier would cost half the price easily. An example of massive costs for big ticket items that we use for survival and for prestige. But equality has led to equity which has been around for decades.

They aren't stripping rights, abortion isn't one, never was. And no you don't have dominion over your own bodies... COVID, suicide...ect....so yeah there are restrictions when it comes to death......Holy shit, do you disagree with the democrats on one issue? Just one?

The right of Free Will, the right of autonomy over your body. The right to decide when and if, to have a child.

You claiming women have no rights shows what a misogynist piece of shit you are.

The right of Free Will, the right of autonomy over your body. The right to decide when and if, to have a child.

You claiming women have no rights shows what a misogynist piece of shit you are.

Here is America, dames still have the right to kill their babies. If its not allowed in their local jurisdiction, they can take a drive.

But that's the way it is with a lot of other treatments loosely termed as "health care" too. Not every treatment is available in every hamlet across the fruited plain and never will be. If someone wanted to get a Sex Change in Mercer County PA, they'd have to go elsewhere, example given.

Further, even if the doctors of an area have the skill to do abortion, many have scruples against it and won't do it legal or not.

Have outlined a complete new slate of very generous federal welfare benefits, for all of the women who will be forced to give birth to children they cannot afford.

Surely all of our Republican representatives and Senators, that support the recent Supreme Court decision taking away womens rights, will be very excited about giving many new welfare benefits to these children whom they so passionately defend, right?
Once a child is born, conservatives couldn’t care less.

How about this option: They could keep their legs closed.

Doesn't matter. These new children now need support. Certainly you support very generous federal welfare benefits, and thank you for bringing it up, very generous state welfare benefits also. Am I right?

I know being the passionate supporter of life that you are, will even vote to increase taxes in your state for these benefits right?
Well, if they make it past the murder gauntlet the Dimmer parent(s) have for them, then they can be responsible to take care of their own offspring. A novel concept huh Dimmer??

Nice picture. In case you didn't know, and your reply exposes you as an idiot beyond any doubt. Joe Biden is a practicing Catholic, that does go to church every Sunday.

Unlike the last guy that last stepped in a church in golf cleats for a photo op, and doesn't go to church at all.

But the topic of the thread is the welfare of children,

Do you, or don't you support all of the new welfare benefits that will be needed to support millions of new children their mothers will not be able to afford?

Take your time.
Poopeypants is a child molestor who supports infant murder doofus.

Doesn't matter. These new children now need support. Certainly you support very generous federal welfare benefits, and thank you for bringing it up, very generous state welfare benefits also. Am I right?

I know being the passionate supporter of life that you are, will even vote to increase taxes in your state for these benefits right?
Quit hyperventilating over this.....lolol

Contraceptive use will increase and abortions decrease

No you entitled bitch. We've always known who you are. A bottom feeding day trader who contributes nothing to the economy but lives off the work of others and denigrates other people who do the same thing.
She is everything you could never be there Ninny

I love seeing jealous women...lolol......................Could you 2 have a mud rasslin grudgefest. I'll supply the pool, mud, and water

Nice picture. In case you didn't know, and your reply exposes you as an idiot beyond any doubt. Joe Biden is a practicing Catholic, that does go to church every Sunday.

Unlike the last guy that last stepped in a church in golf cleats for a photo op, and doesn't go to church at all.

But the topic of the thread is the welfare of children,

Do you, or don't you support all of the new welfare benefits that will be needed to support millions of new children their mothers will not be able to afford?

Take your time.
Joe Biden is a doddering old man in an advancing state of senile dementia; he goes where he is led and has no idea where he is or what he is doing there. If the Catholic Church in the US had anyone with any balls, they would have formally excommunicated him long ago.

Trump is not religious and has never claimed to be.

OMG another emotional feminist. Show me where I claimed women had no rights, I bet you can't do it.
I've noticed the conserv chicas here are cool, calm, smart, reflective, funny, brilliant........And the libturd females are, nasty, total bitches, stoopid as fuck, vindictive, and a lot are post menopausal circus freak shows

Edit. For the few liberal gals that are cool, you know who you are and are not included...You're cool too

If republicans really gave a damn about a human life, they would join in on getting rid of the over abundance of fire arms we have in this country which has cost so many children's lives.
I have a better idea than taking away our best defense. How about we get rid of the overabundance of criminals? The criminal element perpetrates the vast majority of gun deaths that the left has let loose on this country. Guns are not the problem. It is the far-let idiots that we need to fear.

Forum List

Back