Join a Union - be strong

Its an employees right to say that it is not enough.
They do, and employers have a right to not to give it to you and you have a right to quit and move on. I have moved on from jobs that don't pay what I need. I also have owned businesses and in charging for our services, other companies who didn't like my price could continue to search for better pricing.

Yes, it is ... But, no one is obligated to listen.
Nope. The issue here is that everyone is listening. Times are hard for poorer people but not for rich people.

The tories cant let them win because the teachers,nurses and so on are all after more money.

Railwaymen didnt cause the cost of living crisis.

At the same time the govt are getting rid of a cap on bankers bonuses. This was brought in after the 2008 capitalism crisis when the banking sector was bailed by the working man. These rail workers,teachers and so on.

Society needs a reset because the balance is all wrong.

He just wants info that he can use against you. Its called data mining I think and is banned on this site.
Just proving that you live by your words, you claim to support unions but you don't belong to one, that is the point. It is called hypocrisy and people that are hypocrites are on both sides of the political spectrum. It is dishonest and again I pointed out how dishonest you are, that is why you chose to ignore it.

Have a great day!

Teachers cant raise their prices. Nor soldiers,policemen and other public servants. Think about it for a moment.
Oh, come on, man. I think you got what I wanted to say. Pilots, track drivers, farm workers and so on. Does it sound better?

Teachers cant raise their prices. Nor soldiers,policemen and other public servants. Think about it for a moment.

Actually, they can.

They raise school taxes, which is the price of just living in one's home.

Should, in your opinion, old ladies be forced to eat cat food so they can afford their tax bill so that union bosses can be big shots when they are partying on the Vegas strip?

Nope. The issue here is that everyone is listening. Times are hard for poorer people but not for rich people.

The tories cant let them win because the teachers,nurses and so on are all after more money.

Railwaymen didnt cause the cost of living crisis.

At the same time the govt are getting rid of a cap on bankers bonuses. This was brought in after the 2008 capitalism crisis when the banking sector was bailed by the working man. These rail workers,teachers and so on.

Society needs a reset because the balance is all wrong.
I read an article on how the Labour party has greatly contributed to Wales being the poorest in the UK. Ever thought about being honest?

Well, if the only explanation of their demands is rising the prices around, then it can cause an inflation spiral. The same will demand utility workers, pilots, health workers, teachers and so on. This will cause employers to raise the prices of their services. And so on.
Yes, I am aware that it is to stop the inflation but the people who are having to suffer the most are as usual those who can least afford to. It is another sign that Capitalism is not a viable economic system apart from on a much smaller scale. It is argued that this is not Capitalism. At the moment working people are taking the hit so that the Capitalists can carry on earning more and more money. What happened when all hell broke loose in 2007/8/ Governments decided to pay the bill for the Shenanigans with the Capitalists and their gambles not working or possibly a deliberate fall. This then was passed on to the poor to pay. People have had massive cuts in their pay over the years since then in real terms. Now they are being asked to do it again and I suspect quite a lot of people may not be able. Until 2007/8 I never knew of a food bank in the UK. Now they are everywhere and the people who visit most are working. We need a new economic system which is more fair....and I do get that what you say is true, I just think it is wrong that the workers not those making insane amounts of money must pay.

Last edited:
Oh, come on, man. I think you got what I wanted to say. Pilots, track drivers, farm workers and so on. Does it sound better?
Private sector workers are getting better pay deals which is contributing to inflation. That is leaving the public sector behind.
People are leaving teaching and nursing jobs because they can get better money in call centres.
My daughter left her teacher training to fix eyelashes for young women. She can make more in a day than she could in a week as a teacher..

Schools cant fill vacancies and are reducing their curriculum to suit. They are running out of teachers as more retire.

The UK is imploding. Brexit has shrunk the economy and people cant make ends meet.

The teachers are due to strike in the autumn, first time since the early 80s I think.

Nurses have never gone on strike. Now they cant fill the vacancies because the pay is shit and most hospitals now have foodbanks.

Country needs a reset or a revolution.

Last edited:
Private sector workers are getting better pay deals which is contributing to inflation. That is leaving the public sector behind.
People are leaving teaching and nursing jobs because they can get better money in call centres.
My daughter left her teacher training to fix eyelashes for young women. She can make more in a day than she could in a week as a teacher..

Schools cant fill vacancies and are reducing their curriculum to suit. They are running out of teachers as more retire.

The UK is imploding. Brexit has shrunk the economy and people cant make ends meet.

The teachers are due to strike in the autumn, first time since the early 80s I think.

Nurses have never one on strike. Now they cant fill the vacancies because the pay is shit and most hospitals now have foodbanks.

They need to strike, why has the union allowed it to get to this point?

Actually, they can.

They raise school taxes, which is the price of just living in one's home.

Should, in your opinion, old ladies be forced to eat cat food so they can afford their tax bill so that union bosses can be big shots when they are partying on the Vegas strip?
You make a straw man. Its not the fault of the low paid that pensioners generally get a shit deal.

Its the fault of corporations who avoid paying taxes , aided and abetted by their bought and paid for lackeys in the tory party.

Nurses have never one on strike. Now they cant fill the vacancies because the pay is shit and most hospitals now have foodbanks.

Why doesn't Wales just declare its independence and install the lawful heir to the Welsh crown, if you people are dissatified with the government in London?

That's what America did on 4 July 1776

Yes, I am aware that it is to stop the inflation but the people who are having to suffer the most are as usual those who can least afford to. It is another sign that Capitalism is not a viable economic system apart from on a much smaller scale. It is argued that this is not Capitalism. At the moment working people are taking the hit so that the Capitalists can carry on earning more and more money. What happened when all hell broke loose in 2007/8/ Governments decided to pay the bill for the Shenanigans with the Capitalists and their gambles not working or possibly a deliberate fall. This then was passed on to the poor to pay. People have had massive cuts in their pay over the years since then in real terms. Now they are being asked to do it again and I suspect quite a lot of people may not be able. Until 2007/8 I never knew of a food bank in the UK. Now they are everywhere and the people who visit most are working. We need a new economic system which is more fair....and I do get that what you say is true, I just think it is wrong that the workers not those making insane amounts of money must pay.
And what economic system do you propose? And who will pay for that?

Nurses have never gone on strike. Now they cant fill the vacancies because the pay is shit and most hospitals now have foodbanks.

That is not only about the UK. The situation is similar throughout Europe.

Revolution will change nothing. The main reason is Europe losing its competitiveness on international and even domestic market.

That is not only about the UK. The situation is similar throughout Europe.

Revolution will change nothing. The main reason is Europe losing its competitiveness on international and even domestic market.
I take it you are aware that 8 individuals, all men, have as much wealth as half of the world. Do you agree with this? Can you understand how much power they have?

Edited above.

I take it you are aware that 8 individuals, all men, have as much wealth as half of the world. Do you agree with this? Can you understand how much power they have?

Edited above.
Yeah, I'll bet that 6 of them are Jews.

Forum List

Back