John Gruden's emails will be used as "proof" of Systemic Racism.

A racist assassin that killed a tyrannical racist president. Get it right, bitch

You mean a great president who saved the union from slave holders?

Uhhhh pretty confirmed they're real

If you haven't noticed hunter has a bad habit of leaving his laptops with incriminating evidence just laying around, lol

How many videos of him fucking hookers while ranting do you need to see before this sinks in?

Yeah, I was cleaning out my closet and found three more Hunter Laptops...

Anyone can make a deep fake video, buddy. The Russians are probably quite good at it.

You have no idea what what treason was exposed in the emails, do you? CNN didn't tell you, did they?

It doesn't matter what's in the Emails. As evidence, these laptops are completely useless, they've been through the hands of too many third parties.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
As if it isn't bad enough that a good man, a good team and a loyal fan base has been decimated by leaked private emails of John Gruden. It is a certainty that these emails will be presented OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER as "proof" of Systemic Racism and how the battle must continue until all vestiges of White Racism and Supremacy are stamped out. Or some bullshit like that. This is so disgusting on so many levels. We are now a Police State being patrolled by the Woke Weasels. You better watch your back because tomorrow the Woke Weasels are coming for you.
Wrong. We as non whites have always lived in a police state being literally patrolled by white raacist weasels. What is going on now is an attempt to end that police state. Only those who want to be openly racist complain about this. What is disgusting is your attitude.

You mean a great president who saved the union from slave holders?

Yeah, I was cleaning out my closet and found three more Hunter Laptops...

Anyone can make a deep fake video, buddy. The Russians are probably quite good at it.

It doesn't matter what's in the Emails. As evidence, these laptops are completely useless, they've been through the hands of too many third parties.

A) Deep fakes are not there yet, not in video

B) no one is fucking denying it's true but idiots worried about Russians who can't afford computing power to make deep fakes

Are you serious right now? lol

Not even Biden's camp

He's just basically like "yea fuck it one is a degenerate, but my other son had a strong resume even if no one liked him"

@IM2 Police state? What a drama queen. You just hate White people and Police and have to dump on them 24/7. Give up the hate and try living free.

Um, check your privilege, buddy.

I can't speak for IM2, but a lot of black folks can tell you that harassment by the police is a common thing, from being reported by a Karen for minding your own business to being pulled over for a "Driving While Black".

Now, I can be a little sympathetic to the police... the NRA has worked very hard to flood our streets with guns, and you never know what you might encounter out there. But policing in this country is severely broken and needs to be fixed.

• Thanks
A) Deep fakes are not there yet, not in video

B) no one is fucking denying it's true but idiots worried about Russians who can't afford computing power to make deep fakes

Are you serious right now? lol

Not even Biden's camp

He's just basically like "yea fuck it one is a degenerate, but my other son had a strong resume even if no one liked him"

Uh, guy, Russia has technology on par with ours... that's why they are a threat, and they realize that misinformation is a key way to destabilize democracies.

I'm sure the GRU or whatever the KGB is calling itself these days has a cyber-division that is more than capable of making a Deep Fake video better than those nerd kids making ones with Tom Cruise.

Now, that said, yup. Hunter has a substance abuse problem. So do one out of ten Americans.

Man, what a bastard Joe Biden is, trying to help his kid with a problem.

• Thanks
IM2 Police state? What a drama queen. You just hate White people and Police and have to dump on them 24/7. Give up the hate and try living free.
I am free. I am talking about reality. You're whining because racism has been addressed. I won't be listening to awhite racist opinion on what blacks live through. Every black person here will tell you the same thing.

I can't speak for IM2, but a lot of black folks can tell you that harassment by the police is a common thing, from being reported by a Karen for minding your own business to being pulled over for a "Driving While Black".

Now, I can be a little sympathetic to the police... the NRA has worked very hard to flood our streets with guns, and you never know what you might encounter out there. But policing in this country is severely broken and needs to be fixed.

Well said.

Liberals best enjoy the moment, woke silliness has a shelf life, push too hard and there will be an overreaction which will only make things worse.

All of my Black and minority friends have told me they have been pulled over several times for flimsy reasons. That is wrong but what is more wrong is to use wrongful harassment by Police as hatred for all Police. Worse yet, this is used to create the myth of "Systemic Racism" that pervades every aspect of daily life which is complete nonsense.

Every black person here will tell you the same thing.
I've talked to a couple of my black friends about your posts. They agree with your assessment on being unnecessarily harassed by Police. They do NOT agree with your assessment that Racism towards blacks is pervasive in this country other than some individuals who are Racists.

All of my Black and minority friends have told me they have been pulled over several times for flimsy reasons. That is wrong but what is more wrong is to use wrongful harassment by Police as hatred for all Police. Worse yet, this is used to create the myth of "Systemic Racism" that pervades every aspect of daily life which is complete nonsense.

I've talked to a couple of my black friends about your posts. They agree with your assessment on being unnecessarily harassed by Police. They do NOT agree with your assessment that Racism towards blacks is pervasive in this country other than some individuals who are Racists.

Okay, so it seems you are conceding that there are racist cops who abuse their authority against black folks.

Does that reflect badly on all police? Well, unfortunately, it kind of does. when the police unions go to the mattresses for cops who are caught mistreating civilians, when the "good cops" cover up for the bad ones, when they don't report incidents of excessive force, they are all kind of complicit. A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

• Thanks

There are a small number of blacks who think that way, but reality shows us a different picture. And just because they supposedly believe as you do, doesn't mean their assessment is correct. People from every walk of life are in this forum expressing big time racism. These people work in the system.

Systemic racism is no myth.

I do not know about African Americans experience.

Many Jews from Russia believe that anti-Semitism is long over. I think it is dormant.

• Thanks
Anti Semitism is very much alive.

As if it isn't bad enough that a good man, a good team and a loyal fan base has been decimated by leaked private emails of John Gruden. It is a certainty that these emails will be presented OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER as "proof" of Systemic Racism and how the battle must continue until all vestiges of White Racism and Supremacy are stamped out. Or some bullshit like that. This is so disgusting on so many levels. We are now a Police State being patrolled by the Woke Weasels. You better watch your back because tomorrow the Woke Weasels are coming for you.
Fact remains he said what he said and doesn’t deny it, right?

Fact remains he said what he said and doesn’t deny it, right?
He made rude statements in an email sent to another person in private 10 years ago. It was not a speech or a Tweet. Private statements made in anger do no define who you are IMO. Cancel culture is all about destroying people that don't walk the line for them. If he was a Woke Liberal, there is NO WAY those emails get leaked.

He made rude statements in an email sent to another person in private 10 years ago. It was not a speech or a Tweet. Private statements made in anger do no define who you are IMO. Cancel culture is all about destroying people that don't walk the line for them. If he was a Woke Liberal, there is NO WAY those emails get leaked.
I agree with your first statement that probate statements made in years past with no context should not be used to destroy people. But your last two statements aren’t correct. Cancel culture isn’t about destroying people who don’t walk the line it is about making cultural changes to fight against oppression and bigotry from those in “power”. Many “Woke Liberals” have been victims of the cancel craze

• Thanks
Some of us in woke culture have been cancelled from the American story from the beginning.

Forum List

Back