Whitlock Is An Idiot

Juicin

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2016

I'm watching him rant as usual. And he starts talking about mixed race people like the stupid mother fucker thinks he's a pure African.

Just a reality check people. Anyone who has been here for more than 3 generations has some white blood. Average is 25% for black America. Annoys the fucking shit out of me when black mutts try to pretend they're some how pure blooded relative to some guy they perceive as mixed.

It's like some of you think you're fresh off the fucking boat from Nigeria or China* or some shit. You're mixed just like Latinos

All ADOS are tainted by that white devil blood. Live with it.

Last edited:

I'm watching him rant as usual. And he starts talking about mixed race people like the stupid mother fucker thinks he's a pure African.

Just a reality check people. Anyone who has been here for more than 3 generations has some white blood. Average is 25% for black America. Annoys the fucking shit out of me when black mutts try to pretend they're some how pure blooded relative to some guy they perceive as mixed.

It's like some of you think you're fresh off the fucking boat from Nigeria or China* or some shit. You're mixed just like Latinos

Yes Whitlock is an idiot, but the right wing puts him out there becaus hes a fat sellout failed football player at Ball State who preaches anti black garbage that validates their view.

As for your opinion, apply that same speech to your fellow white boys who swear to be pure milky white because that same 25 percent applies to YOU. All you white supremacists are tainted by that "inferior" black blood. That's what you get for being the descendants of rapists.

Live with it.

Yes Whitlock is an idiot, but the right wing puts him out there becaus hes a fat sellout failed football player at Ball State who preaches anti black garbage that validates their view.

As for your opinion, apply that same speech to your fellow white boys who swear to be pure milky white because that same 25 percent applies to YOU. All you white supremacists are tainted by that "inferior" black blood. That's what you get for being the descendants of rapists.

Live with it.

i'm mixed you dumb fuck

which is why it annoys me my fellow mixed people think they're pure breds. By definition ADOS are mutts. You're not ADOS without the white blood.

We are almost as big as the fucking whites if you idiots would just properly identify yourselves

The only group that will ever pass teh whites

Not latinos, black, any type of asian or african. Mixed

whitlock has escaped the democrats plantation heck he isnt even on welfare or smoking crack

Forum List

Back