John Gruden's emails will be used as "proof" of Systemic Racism.

You can call a black person everything under the sun... But don't you dare insult the gays.
While it is true that Gays are higher on the victimhood food chain than Blacks, there are any number of White people who have been destroyed by off hand comments about Blacks, going all the way back to Jimmy The Greek. John Gruden's reputation and his career is destroyed by the Woke Weasels. He will NEVER coach again you know it and I know it.

While it is true that Gays are higher on the victimhood food chain than Blacks, there are any number of White people who have been destroyed by off hand comments about Blacks, going all the way back to Jimmy The Greek. John Gruden's reputation and his career is destroyed by the Woke Weasels. He will NEVER coach again you know it and I know it.

Funny you talk about black people acting like victims but then you have no problem saying white man John Gruden is a victim even though was he did was self inflicted and second he will be very ok. He'll get transferred to some other cushy job. Remember HE DID NOT get sacked. He resigned. Big difference.

Funny you talk about black people acting like victims but then you have no problem saying white man John Gruden is a victim even though was he did was self inflicted and second he will be very ok. He'll get transferred to some other cushy job. Remember HE DID NOT get sacked. He resigned. Big difference.
I don't think anyone is calling him a "victim" or that Gruden is claiming victimhood. Gruden will never work in football again. He's made a shit load of money so he'll be fine but hes definitely out of football and likely public life in general. And he was allowed to resign vs get fired. There wasn't a scenario where he was going to be the HC of the Raiders anymore.

Thie reason John Gruden eats is because of black men. Secondly they were ready to dismiss his racist comment after a little apology. because let's face it talking sh*t about blk ppl ain't not big thing in the system we are in, it was he said about gay people that fked him and that was handled immediately.

You can call a black person everything under the sun... But don't you dare insult the gays.

He'll find a cushy college football gig or get back into broadcasting. His white male privilege isn't going anywhere.
He said someone had big lips. Get over yourself, you whiny twat

Ask yourself who taught him these bigoted beliefs against his fellow humans? He wasn't born with them. Didn't they come from somewhere in "the system"? Parents? Relatives? Schools? Religious groups?
Thie reason John Gruden eats is because of black men. Secondly they were ready to dismiss his racist comment after a little apology. because let's face it talking sh*t about blk ppl ain't not big thing in the system we are in, it was he said about gay people that fked him and that was handled immediately.

He'll find a cushy college football gig or get back into broadcasting. His white male privilege isn't going anywhere.
Wait a minute...you want him to apologize for saying someone had fat lips that has fat lips?

I don't know that much about Gruden or sports, but don't you think Gruden did a damn good job at his job over the years helping his team made up of blacks? Blacks want to be victims, listen to yourself for example. Gruden said that a player with fat lips had fat lips from 10 years ago and you are losing your mind like whites formed a posse and hung you up somewhere. Whine of flags, whine over anyone saying monkey, whine over anyone telling you to get a job and support yourself, whine over statues, whine over looks, whine over ropes tied in a knot, whine over anyone saying fat lips---whine whine whine whine.

I don't know that much about Gruden or sports, but don't you think Gruden did a damn good job at his job over the years helping his team made up of blacks? Blacks want to be victims, listen to yourself for example. Gruden said that a player with fat lips had fat lips from 10 years ago and you are losing your mind like whites formed a posse and hung you up somewhere. Whine of flags, whine over anyone saying monkey, whine over anyone telling you to get a job and support yourself, whine over statues, whine over looks, whine over ropes tied in a knot, whine over anyone saying fat lips---whine whine whine whine.

What John gruden wrote in his email is not issue.

The issue is that what he wrote takes place against a backdrop of systemic and institutional racism. And that backdrop–of housing and job discrimination, racial profiling, unequal health care access, and a media that regularly presents blacks in the worst possible light makes what John Gruden said take on a different meaning.

See I don't white supremacists an inch. Because I know what's BEHIND those jokes.

They always roll out some black people to do damage control. EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Step 1. Practice racist behavior or commit a race driven crime
Step 2. Roll out black friend to say the person isn't racist
Step 3. Claim mental problems, emotional distress, or it was just a joke

TNHarley

I take the jokes of white supremacists very seriously. Jim Crow started off as a fun.

A white man named Thomas Dartmouth Rice dressing in blackface to mock Foundational Black Americans.

ELywyOQU8AABnwC

But that "fun" became Jim Crow laws.

maxresdefault.jpg

Discriminatory anti-Black laws & policies always start off as "jokes"

John Gruden is not gonna call a 6ft+ 240-50 pound of solid muscle black man and N-word to his face. But they will express their racist thoughts through actions, the way they vote, who they hire, and of course in what they email to their friends who think like them.

The RACIST comments were about to be swept under the rug, until the homophobic and misogynistic comments came out, THAT'S where the actual pressure came in and even then he did nto get sacked. He resigned.

If they were upset about the racist comments or the misogynistic comments about the nude cheerleaders, Gruden wouldve resigned last Friday

The fact that he was still able to coach on Sunday & then more details came out about the homophobic comments, then he resigned

TNHarley

I take the jokes of white supremacists very seriously. Jim Crow started off as a fun.

A white man named Thomas Dartmouth Rice dressing in blackface to mock Foundational Black Americans.

ELywyOQU8AABnwC

But that "fun" became Jim Crow laws.

maxresdefault.jpg

Discriminatory anti-Black laws & policies always start off as "jokes"

John Gruden is not gonna call a 6ft+ 240-50 pound of solid muscle black man and N-word to his face. But they will express their racist thoughts through actions, the way they vote, who they hire, and of course in what they email to their friends who think like them.

The RACIST comments were about to be swept under the rug, until the homophobic and misogynistic comments came out, THAT'S where the actual pressure came in and even then he did nto get sacked. He resigned.

If they were upset about the racist comments or the misogynistic comments about the nude cheerleaders, Gruden wouldve resigned last Friday

The fact that he was still able to coach on Sunday & then more details came out about the homophobic comments, then he resigned
Saying someone has big lips does not imply the entire black race is inferior. Because thats what racism means. Its not even racial bigotry. Some people have big lips. I mean, goddamn dude. Seriously...
You bedwetters forget words have meaning.

Will Hunter Biden's emails be used as proof of "systematic treason"?
Not really, since those emails are frauds...

As opposed to you Karens, who never whine about anything.

Saying someone has big lips does not imply the entire black race is inferior. Because thats what racism means. Its not even racial bigotry. Some people have big lips. I mean, goddamn dude. Seriously...

The guy who uses a picture of a racist assassin as an Avi whining people are too sensitive about race.

The guy who uses a picture of a racist assassin as an Avi whining people are too sensitive about race.
A racist assassin that killed a tyrannical racist president. Get it right, bitch :thup:

Uhhhh pretty confirmed they're real

If you haven't noticed hunter has a bad habit of leaving his laptops with incriminating evidence just laying around, lol

How many videos of him fucking hookers while ranting do you need to see before this sinks in?

He's a literal crack head

Will Hunter Biden's emails be used as proof of "systematic treason"?
Feel free. Not sure what you will use as proof or even from what job you are going to get Hunter fired.

Hunter living rent-free in your head doesn't count.

Feel free. Not sure what you will use as proof or even from what job you are going to get Hunter fired.

Hunter living rent-free in your head doesn't count.

You have no idea what what treason was exposed in the emails, do you? CNN didn't tell you, did they?

Uhhhh pretty confirmed they're real

If you haven't noticed hunter has a bad habit of leaving his laptops with incriminating evidence just laying around, lol

How many videos of him fucking hookers while ranting do you need to see before this sinks in?

He's a literal crack head
Even hunter himself didnt deny it was his. But the rubes sure did :lol:

TNHarley
Saying someone has big lips does not imply the entire black race is inferior.

I don't give a sh*t what white people like John Gruden think about black people. I only care about what white people do.

As I said b4 he (Jon Gruden) was not forced to resign because of what he said about blk ppl. Insulting black people is no big deal in a system of white supremacy. They were going to brush that under the carpet. That's why he carried on till Sunday. It's what he said about the LGTB community when the pressure was put on him to resign.

TNHarley
Because thats what racism means. Its not even racial bigotry. Some people have big lips.

He did not resign because of that

TNHarley
I mean, goddamn dude. Seriously...

He did not resign because of that.

TNHarley

He did not resign because of that. He's already being protected by the fact they are not releasing all his emails

1634308320097.png

TNHarley
Saying someone has big lips does not imply the entire black race is inferior.

I don't give a sh*t what white people like John Gruden think about black people. I only care about what white people do.

As I said b4 he (Jon Gruden) was not forced to resign because of what he said about blk ppl. Insulting black people is no big deal in a system of white supremacy. They were going to brush that under the carpet. That's why he carried on till Sunday. It's what he said about the LGTB community when the pressure was put on him to resign.

TNHarley
Because thats what racism means. Its not even racial bigotry. Some people have big lips.

He did not resign because of that

TNHarley
I mean, goddamn dude. Seriously...

He did not resign because of that.

TNHarley

He did not resign because of that. He's already being protected by the fact they are not releasing all his emails

View attachment 552078
Whats the lottery numbers, you fucking idiot? :lol:

You have no idea what what treason was exposed in the emails, do you? CNN didn't tell you, did they?
Nope, they didn't. But, hey, why don't you share your knowledge? Let us know all the racism stuff that was discovered in Hunter Biden's emails. Go ahead, I'll wait.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back