John Gruden's emails will be used as "proof" of Systemic Racism.

Systemic racism is no myth.
In 1960 it was absolutely real and very oppressive for Black people, especially in the South. It disappeared in the 70s. Now in 2021, it is a myth being pushed by the Left as a means to divided the people and gain control of American institutions and the citizenry.

He made rude statements in an email sent to another person in private 10 years ago. It was not a speech or a Tweet. Private statements made in anger do no define who you are IMO. Cancel culture is all about destroying people that don't walk the line for them. If he was a Woke Liberal, there is NO WAY those emails get leaked.

Actually, private statements made in anger kind of do define who you are. When you get someone angry, you see the real person. In Vino Veritas, as the Romans used to say.

These emails came to light because employees were suing the NFL over systematic racism, triggered by a team which refused to retire a racist mascot. So imagine everyone's surprise when reviewing official emails and finding that the management is kind of racist. Wow.

In 1960 it was absolutely real and very oppressive for Black people, especially in the South. It disappeared in the 70s. Now in 2021, it is a myth being pushed by the Left as a means to divided the people and gain control of American institutions and the citizenry.

Oh, come on. "Hey, we stopped saying the N-word openly, now we only say it in private and on emails... that makes it all better, right?"

Uh, guy, Russia has technology on par with ours... that's why they are a threat, and they realize that misinformation is a key way to destabilize democracies.

I'm sure the GRU or whatever the KGB is calling itself these days has a cyber-division that is more than capable of making a Deep Fake video better than those nerd kids making ones with Tom Cruise.

Now, that said, yup. Hunter has a substance abuse problem. So do one out of ten Americans.

Man, what a bastard Joe Biden is, trying to help his kid with a problem.

Yea they have tech...THey don't have the cash to just buy GPUs to produce deep fakes. WHich is what is required. Lotta computing power and skill to make "good" deep fakes.

Disney can't do it yet.

Russian state security can't, lol

Maybe our state can....But again that capability would cost obscene amounts of money. First you have to buy the computing power....Then find the skilled labor to make it happen. Both things are outside russian intelligence price ranges.

They're very very poor relative to us.

LuckyDuck Correct, but we just can't have honest enough leaders who just call it like it is. Some people are Racists, most are not. Systemic Racism used to be pervasive, but has not existed in America for at least 40 years.

As if it isn't bad enough that a good man, a good team and a loyal fan base has been decimated by leaked private emails of John Gruden. It is a certainty that these emails will be presented OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER as "proof" of Systemic Racism and how the battle must continue until all vestiges of White Racism and Supremacy are stamped out. Or some bullshit like that. This is so disgusting on so many levels. We are now a Police State being patrolled by the Woke Weasels. You better watch your back because tomorrow the Woke Weasels are coming for you.
Jon Gruden's emails would kill you if you ever read them. Dead as a doornail BY GOD!!!!!!.
His emails are almost.....not quite.....but almost as bad as Jan 6th.

:iagree:

Jon Gruden's emails would kill you if you ever read them. Dead as a doornail BY GOD!!!!!!.
His emails are almost.....not quite.....but almost as bad as Jan 6th.
I read them and I feel fine! It sounded like someone who was really pissed off and venting in confidence to someone 10 years ago. Apparently he has criticized Obama and supported Trump, so he was marked for removal by the New Woke Order.

Yea they have tech...THey don't have the cash to just buy GPUs to produce deep fakes. WHich is what is required. Lotta computing power and skill to make "good" deep fakes.

Disney can't do it yet.

Russian state security can't, lol

Actually, Disney does just fine. I watched that Captain Marvel movie where they deaged Samuel L. Mother Fucking Jackson and he really did look 30 years younger.

So GDP of Russia- $1.482 Trillion
Annual revenues of Disney - 65 Billion.

I think Russia wins.

And actually, Russia's deep fakes of Hunter don't have to be that good. Low quality video is a lot easier to fake that Cinema grade film. Not to mention most people really don't know what Hunter looks or sounds like, so faking him wouldn't be that hard.

That is so retarded, it does not merit a response. How old are you? Get real Joe.

I am real. Gruden is a racist. That he only expresses his racism in private and got caught doesn't make him any less racist.

I read them and I feel fine! It sounded like someone who was really pissed off and venting in confidence to someone 10 years ago. Apparently he has criticized Obama and supported Trump, so he was marked for removal by the New Woke Order.

Wow, white person says other person's bigotry is okay, so what are you black folks complaining about?

I am real. Gruden is a racist. That he only expresses his racism in private and got caught doesn't make him any less racist.

Wow, white person says other person's bigotry is okay, so what are you black folks complaining about?
When you destroy enough people, you will be taken down with them. All the gains over the years for naught. How many angered people who are African American and protesting and rioting are from single parenting? And then break down all of the levels of everything involved with it. From government involvement to every way of donations from private concerns. No nation does this shit without admitting to the mistakes made with the advances if it wants to remain a super power with a lot of comforts for its people. We do not know Gruden. We do know he made remarks. So have and endless amounts of minorities. All I know is that the damn automobile vehicles designed by the Yellow people are better then the White people now. And where are the Black people at with this? Maybe they can improve everything with that way of living.

Actually, Disney does just fine. I watched that Captain Marvel movie where they deaged Samuel L. Mother Fucking Jackson and he really did look 30 years younger.

So GDP of Russia- $1.482 Trillion
Annual revenues of Disney - 65 Billion.

I think Russia wins.

And actually, Russia's deep fakes of Hunter don't have to be that good. Low quality video is a lot easier to fake that Cinema grade film. Not to mention most people really don't know what Hunter looks or sounds like, so faking him wouldn't be that hard.

Yea that's world class deep fakes, and obvious

which is how you know the hunter videos are not deep fakes

would cost a huge dollar amount by Russian state security standards

It's kind of obvious you don't understand how computers work... it's amazing you can get on here every day and post.

Old man I don't think you understand....It takes disney and pixar time to compile those images with CGI....And they have millions of dollars worth of hardware

There is no russian state security, which is by disney standards very very poor to turn to. And disney can't get rid of the uncanny valley. The FSB certainly can't.

Do you really believe you understand computing better than me? Geopolitics?

As BTC hits all time highs? lol. Not the day to be claiming you understand more about the future of tech more than me....Holy shit

It's not 1970 old man we can see the Russian economy they ahve no money for this. Absurd

Old man I don't think you understand....It takes disney and pixar time to compile those images with CGI....And they have millions of dollars worth of hardware

Disney has to create some fantastic images... The Russian Deep Fakers just had to put Hunter's face on some other dude's body.

There is no russian state security, which is by disney standards very very poor to turn to. And disney can't get rid of the uncanny valley. The FSB certainly can't.

There is no Russian State Security? Really?

Now, if you are talking about the Peter Cushing scenes in that awful Star Wars movie, the only reason you noticed at all was because you know Cushing died back in 1990.

And this in in very high resolution digital film.

As opposed to low quality computer video...

I probably see everything better than you. THere are some smart conservatives here... you aren't one of them.

No matter what is done, there will always be racists in all races, they can be found in other nations as well. You can silence people but you can't stop them from thinking stupid thoughts.

You can’t stop people from thinking stupid thoughts, but you can stop them from taking stupid actions by punishing them legally.

As BTC hits all time highs? lol. Not the day to be claiming you understand more about the future of tech more than me....Holy shit

It's not 1970 old man we can see the Russian economy they ahve no money for this. Absurd

You really are too stupid to be one person. The Russian economy may not have any money but the Russian oligarchs have billions and billions of dollars to funnel into any project they want to undertake, just like Jeff Bezos and just like Richard Branson.

Russia has given safe haven to all of the worlds most nefarious hackers and cyber criminals, creating and “hacker army”, which they’re using to attack Western democracies. They are given free rein to carry out their random ware scams and thefts, provided they don’t hack Russian businesses or entities, or attack the Russian government. Last but not least, when called upon by the Russian government for “favours” or “services”, they are obliged to do Putin’s bidding.

You really are too stupid to be one person. The Russian economy may not have any money but the Russian oligarchs have billions and billions of dollars to funnel into any project they want to undertake, just like Jeff Bezos and just like Richard Branson.

Russia has given safe haven to all of the worlds most nefarious hackers and cyber criminals, creating and “hacker army”, which they’re using to attack Western democracies. They are given free rein to carry out their random ware scams and thefts, provided they don’t hack Russian businesses or entities, or attack the Russian government. Last but not least, when called upon by the Russian government for “favours” or “services”, they are obliged to do Putin’s bidding.

Yea billions and billions that would be gone if they tried to play Disney, lol

Again DISNEY CAN'T GET RID OF THE UNCANNY VALLEY IN BILLION DOLLAR MOVIES

No one in Russia has the skills or money to do it. You dumb bitch

Shut the fuck up little canadian. As if you have any fucking idea what a citizen of an actual geopolitical power thinks. The only person in Russia who could even think about this was Putin. And he controls the fucking state purse. Which if he turns it upside fucking down has no cash to be attempting and failing to make video deep fakes. Because that's what would happen. Spend a billion and get the uncanny valley

Much more rational to believe they made a body double. Which tehy can no doubt actually do and would have high confiendce in at that budget.

"hackers" are not good at CGI, lol.

Not their thing people. Different specialties. CGI is art. And playing American is not how Russians do things. Only we would be bold enough to think we don't have to make a body double we can just rely on our CGI expertise. No one else could possibly even dream it.

Yea billions and billions that would be gone if they tried to play Disney, lol

Again DISNEY CAN'T GET RID OF THE UNCANNY VALLEY IN BILLION DOLLAR MOVIES

No one in Russia has the skills or money to do it. You dumb bitch

This is where you are confused. Yes, on a big screen in High-resolution, Uncanny Valley Tarkin does look a bit fake, but you only notice it because you know Peter Cushing died in 1994.

But a low resolution imitation of a computer video, where all you have to do is deep-fake Hunter's head onto a model? That's pretty easy to do.

Forum List

Back