Joe Biden, get real about Hunter Biden

The evidence I have heard of indicates that Joe Biden aka ”The Big Guy” was also profiting from selling his influence using Hunter as the bag man.

The whole Biden family appears to have been involved in grifting for decades.

Of course since they are high level Democrats or at least related to one they all will waltz away scot-free.
Also Rupert Murdoch garbage lol...

Hunter is an adult and they are not under the thumbs of their parents anymore.
You beleived that Trump was Putin’s puppet and was wrong. Now you must believe Joe Biden had no idea what Hunter up to and Hunter was acting entirely on his own.

The Chinese are not so stupid they would give Hunter millions of dollars without knowing some of it ended up in Joe’s hands. The Chinese own the Bidens lock, stock and barrel.

Last edited:
Presenting factual evidence from all quarters (even the left wing NYT rag) is not 'crying' you ridiculous troll.
Factual? The voices whispering in your head telling you what you want to hear are not facts, Clown.

1650235585003.png

According to evidence on that now legitimized laptop and Hunter's own CFO, Joe was a participant. According to Joe's brother, Joe had 'plausible deniability' but was receiving a percentage of the ill-gotten gain.
Who has released any evidence? Not the DoJ. They don't do that in an active investigation. The only things I've seen have been partial emails lacking context.

Factual? The voices whispering in your head telling you what you want to hear are not facts, Clown.
Your denial does not mean there is no factual evidence which I provided. You have provided Nothing but baseless juvenile insults.

Joe Biden, get real about Hunter Biden. Do your job as President and a father. Tell your son to quit taking jobs where you are doing nothing but playing on potential contact with your father. It is not appropriate. Joe Biden, do not make excuses for your son's unethical practices. Take him to the woodshed. If he chooses to not listen to you, that is on him.
Hunter Biden is acting like a Trump. No ethics or morals; totally self-serving.

No, Hunter Biden is acting just as his despotic father has acted during his complete political career.
The apple does not fall far from the tree. Just as Joey Xi and his brothers have conducted corrupt dealings for decades so has Hunter. Apparently, he does this addicted to cocaine. crack and whatever else he can get his hands on.
Then there's the revelations of Hunter and his then 14 yr.-old niece sharing narcotics and warm naked showers together.
All these actions have been revealed by Hunter himself in the laptop(s) he dropped off at a small business computer repair shop.
The question now is left to the U.S. attorney in Delaware and the Senate investigation led by Grassley and Johnson.
Will justice be served and the truth come to the surface?

Who has released any evidence? Not the DoJ. They don't do that in an active investigation. The only things I've seen have been partial emails lacking context.
I gave the NYT link. You believed them before when they were dissing Trump didn't you? Why not now? Also they are not the only media that now recognize that the the laptop is not Russian disinformation that the left and even the NYT sold as the truth.

~~~~~~
Indeed. According to the present evidence. The FBI took possession of Hunter's laptop in 2020.
Oddly the laptop has disappeared. Thanks to Isaad Mac he was smart enough to copy the computer hard drive.
See:
**********​

One would be irresponsible to have a post about graft and not reference the Trumps.
I cannot figure out where Trump supporters who are criticizing Hunter Biden are coming from. Their criticism of Hunter Biden is warranted but what about your messiah and his children.
Took another puff on that pipe eh?

You are correct on that. If you are messed up on crack you cannot be as efficient in cheating and lying for money and power. The Trump kids have been taught to keep your minds clear. You will be much more effective cheating and lying for money and power.

Is this post a tongue in cheek joke or a Trump minion who thinks he is speaking the truth?
Do you have any actual evidence that the Trump kids cheated and lied? So for, not one of you TDSers has provided a scintilla of evidence.

Why did Kushner get a billion from the Saudis? A BILLION? lol! Manhattan corrupt GOP real estate gang....con men. They have made so much in China etc etc etc

~~~~~~
**********​

Forum List

Back