Is the Father greater than Jesus?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

¿And? ¿Who is greater? ¿¿You? or ¿you??

Translation or no translation? .. Hmmm .,.. Translation! Source: Ilse Werner - Sing ein Lied, wenn du mal traurig bist (Übersetzung auf Englisc

Don’t look at me so sad
What's the matter with you?
If sorrow torments you now and then
Come safely to me.

Don't take life so hard
Just remember a trick:
No matter how angry you are
Music will help you overcome it.

When you don't know what to do anymore
Then be a man of action
Let your sorrow be sorrow
Remember the good advice:

Sing a song, when you are feeling sad
Sing a song, when no maiden kisses you
Sing a song, because then it's easy to forget.
Tralla la la la la la

Sing a song, then the sun will laugh
Sing a song, then you won't be alone
Sing a song, and you will be happy.
Tralla la la la la la

Even if people are asking,
If there's nothing else she can do
You have to say in response:
Despite that, I'm gonna start all over again.

Tralla la la la la la, tralla la la la, tralla la la la la

[...]

Tralla la la la la la, tralla la la la la
Sing a song, sing a song.

Last edited:
¿And? ¿Who is greater? ¿¿You? or ¿you??

Translation or no translation? .. Hmmm .,.. Translation! Source: Ilse Werner - Sing ein Lied, wenn du mal traurig bist (Übersetzung auf Englisc

Don’t look at me so sad
What's the matter with you?
If sorrow torments you now and then
Come safely to me.

Don't take life so hard
Just remember a trick:
No matter how angry you are
Music will help you overcome it.

When you don't know what to do anymore
Then be a man of action
Let your sorrow be sorrow
Remember the good advice:

Tralla la la la la la

Sing a song, then the sun will laugh
Sing a song, then you won't be alone
Sing a song, and you will be happy.
Tralla la la la la la

Even if people are asking,
If there's nothing else she can do
You have to say in response:
Despite that, I'm gonna start all over again.

Tralla la la la la la, tralla la la la, tralla la la la la

[...]

Tralla la la la la la, tralla la la la la
Sing a song, sing a song.

When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

Empty phrase, proud god. Some people grow wise while most people grow old. But in the end even the wisest and most loving person will have to leave everything here in this world including the own wisdom and will awake one day more than only naked in the hand of God. And god will hopefully see it was good.

Last edited:
That empty phrase - as you so elegantly put it - is from Proverbs 11:2.

Who for heavens sake reads the proverbs, god? And why is everyone your slave, god?

Do you not slowly get a little feeling I could not take serios what you say to me - totally independent from anything what is written in the bible? Also Captain Hooks parrot could quote the bible. And the KGB quotes for sure the bible because the patriarch of Moscow is a KGB agent.

By the way:

Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble is like a broken tooth, and a foot out of joint.

As he that taketh away a garment in cold weather, and as vinegar upon nitre, so is he that singeth songs to an heavy heart.

proverbs 25,19+21

Last edited:
Who for heavens sake reads the proverbs, god? And why is everyone your slave, god?

Do you not slowly get a little feeling I could not take serios what you say to me - totally independent from anything what is written in the bible? Also Captain Hooks parrot could quote the bible. And the KGB quotes for sure the bible because the patriarch of Moscow is a KGB agent.
The mocker seeks wisdom and finds none, but knowledge comes easily to the discerning.

The mocker seeks wisdom and finds none, but knowledge comes easily to the discerning.

I will never understand you. Do I - or anyone else - has to do so, wise guy? By the way: What did you say here about the theme "Is the father greater than Jesus?". In my "discussion with you" (=your weird senseless attacks on me) I found by the way out that the message from the Athanasian creed about the triune god makes indeed a very big sense. Meanwhile I understood even the only thing which I never understood in this creed since decades. Some people favor it to open a hell and never to close it, isn't it? You think the hells which you open are the hells of others and not your own personal hell, but is it?

I will never understand you. Do I - or anyone else - has to do so, wise guy? By the way: What did you say here about the theme "Is the father greater than Jesus?". In my "discussion with you" (=your weird senseless attacks on me) I found by the way out that the message from the Athanasian creed about the triune god makes indeed a very big sense. Meanwhile I understood even the only thing which I never understood in this creed since decades. Some people favor it to open a hell and never to close it, isn't it? You think the hells which you open are the hells of others and not your own personal hell, but is it?

James 5:11

James 5:11

Theory of relativity page 15 sentence 3+4:
Bemerkung. Es ist bequem, den Skalar (Invariante) sowohl als kontravarianten wie als kovarianten Tensor vom Range 0 zu behandeln.

Translation:
Remark. It is convenient to treat the scalar (invariant) as a contravariant as well as a covariant tensor of range 0.

Source: Einstein, Albert: Die Grundlage der allgemeinen Relativitätstheorie. In: Annalen der Physik. Band 49, 1916, S. 769–782 (Online [PDF]).

Last edited:
Theory of relativity page 15 sentence 3+4:
Bemerkung. Es ist bequem, den Skalar (Invariante) sowohl als kontravarianten wie als kovarianten Tensor vom Range 0 zu behandeln.

Translation:
Remark. It is convenient to treat the scalar (invariant) as a contravariant as well as a covariant tensor of range 0.

Source: Einstein, Albert: Die Grundlage der allgemeinen Relativitätstheorie. In: Annalen der Physik. Band 49, 1916, S. 769–782 (Online [PDF]).
“As I've told you many times, I'm split in two. One side contains my exuberant cheerfulness, my flippancy, my joy in life and, above all, my ability to appreciate the lighter side of things…”

Excerpt from Anne Frank’s last entry in her diary

“As I've told you many times, I'm split in two. One side contains my exuberant cheerfulness, my flippancy, my joy in life and, above all, my ability to appreciate the lighter side of things…”

Excerpt from Anne Frank’s last entry in her diary

Eh? Anne Frank was a Jewish teen ager who had been murdered from the Nazis. What do you have to do with her? Nothing or nothing? If Anne Frank said what you quote here then I do not know why she said so to whom nor why you quote this.

¿What for heavens sake are you doing on what reason? Why do you "speak" at all to me? Because you are an anti-Semite and like to show to me that nothing is holy for you? Do you really think such a confession would surprise me? Is this a Russian form to threaten someone with extermination? Makes what you say from this point of view sense? Do you just simple make so many weird words on reason to b[l]ind energy? Octopus strategy? Why do you not flee? ¿Creating dust and fog produces truth?

Last edited:
Eh? Anne Frank was a Jewish teen ager who had been murdered from the Nazis. What do you have to do with her? Nothing or nothing? If Anne Frank said what you quote here then I do not know why she said so to whom nor why you quote this.

¿What for heavens sake are you doing on what reason? Why do you "speak" at all to me? Because you are an anti-Semite and like to show to me that nothing is holy for you? Do you really think such a confession would surprise me? Is this a Russian form to threaten someone with extermination? Makes what you say from this point of view sense? Do you just simple make so many weird words on reason to b[l]ind energy? Octopus strategy? Why do you not flee? ¿Creating dust and fog produces truth?

You are tilting at windmills. Seek help.

You are tilting at windmills. Seek help.

You are not Sancho Pansa. But Miguel de Cervantes was a very impressing honorful great hero. He fought like mad for his freedom - without any chance to win - but he wan. When he was free he wrote one of the very best books of world literature: El ingenioso hidalgo Don Quixote de la Mancha.

Question: Why do you do what you do, anti-Christian?

Last edited:
You are not Sancho Pansa. But Miguel de Cervantes was a very impressing honorful great hero. He fought like mad for his freedom - without any chance to win - but he wan. When he was free he wrote one of the very best books of world literature: El ingenioso hidalgo Don Quixote de la Mancha.
You need for conflict is wearing thin.

Forum List

Back