Hunter Biden's "Art Dealer" Confesses That Joe Biden Met With Him

To talk about popcorn and the weather no doubt.

People paying the family hundreds of thousands of dollars for something your 7 year brings home from school is what it is. Pay as you go corruption.

The art dealer who sold Hunter Biden's paintings told Congress that President Joe Biden both called and met him at the White House as he was pitching Hunter's artwork and that the first son also made an unusual request to be informed about who bought his pieces, according to testimony that directly undercuts the White House narrative on the sales.
The Biden White House repeatedly told the public that Hunter Biden's art sales were covered by an ethics agreement to ensure they were arms-length and that the first family -- Hunter included -- was blinded to the identity of buyers.

But George Berges, owner of the prestigious Berges art galleries based in New York and Berlin that sold Hunter Biden's painting from 2020 to 2023, told congressional impeachment investigators that the first son likely knew the identity of 70% of the buyers -- the largest who were Democrat donors -- and that Hunter Biden's first contract made an unusual request when the relationship started.

"I believe in the first contract, he was--he was able to know who the buyers were," Berges told investigators for the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees in a transcribed interview last week that was reviewed by Just the News. "...I don't know how it was phrased or--but I remember that there--that that was the difference."
"Is that normal or unusual, or where's that? Is it a normal kind of contract?" Berges was asked.

"That part was different. Normally, the gallerist does not let the artist know who the collectors are," the art dealer answered.
You are jumping to conclusions. It's possible that Joe Biden paints just as well as Hunter does.

While I appreciate the news, which is interesting, we should by now understand the the dimocrap scum party and its voters are nothing more than criminals engaged in a criminal enterprise.

The leaders steal money from people who work for it and give it to people who vote dimocrap, while keep some Vig for themselves.

The dimocrap scum party is a Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organization.

period
Yada yada.
The facts are, you’re criminals. Not becausev

Memphis, TN

#1 in Most Dangerous Places

Memphis has had one Republican mayor in the past six decades, shitforbrains Leftard
you know nothing about crime do you. most violent crime are state offenses prosecuted by the the state. The mayor, dufus has little to do with it. Dumbo, if you live in a town and a murder was committed, it’s prosecuted by the state.
it’s stupid thinking the local constabulary can investigate and arrest state crimes…dumbo, they have no juritiction out side the city limits and non of the resources . They can only assist or arrest these crimes committed in their presence , foolish.

Yada yada.
The facts are, you’re criminals. Not becausev

you know nothing about crime do you. most violent crime are state offenses prosecuted by the the state. The mayor, dufus has little to do with it. Dumbo, if you live in a town and a murder was committed, it’s prosecuted by the state.
it’s stupid thinking the local constabulary can investigate and arrest state crimes…dumbo, they have no juritiction out side the city limits and non of the resources . They can only assist or arrest these crimes committed in their presence , foolish.
Don’t get mad at me Democrat controlled shitholes are cesspools of crime.

Don’t get mad at me Democrat controlled shitholes are cesspools of crime.
Here you go bubba.
Red states are crime laden
In 2020, nine of ten states with the highest per capita violent crimerates leaned Republican, while eight of ten states with the lowest rates leaned Democrat,

Forum List

Back