Joe Biden, get real about Hunter Biden

Sorry Babble Boy. There is plenty of evidence.

Now that Joe Biden’s president, the Times finally admits: Hunter’s laptop is real​

“People familiar with the investigation said prosecutors had examined emails between Mr. Biden, Mr. Archer and others about Burisma and other foreign business activity,” the Times writes. “Those emails were obtained by The New York Times from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop. The email and others in the cache were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation.”​

I am not aware of any email that indicates Joe Biden did anything wrong. Please inform me.

Trumps did exactly the same but WITH corruption and sedition.You believe a load of bs...
Prove it or STFU. There is plenty of evidence from multiple sources that Hunter was using U.S. influence to swell the Biden family's coffers.

So the computer repair guy was lying too? All the people who have seen what is on the laptop are lying? Even the NYT says the stories are legit. You really have to either live under a rock or must be quite delusional. Wait, are you Peppermint Patty? :auiqs.jpg:
But but, isn't the NYT a left wing rag & "failing" like Dotard raaaaaaaaanted?

But but, isn't the NYT a left wing rag & "failing" like Dotard raaaaaaaaanted?
Yes, that's the point, not even your worshiped left wing rag can deny what Hunter and the Biden's were doing. My God, you are one brainwashed lefty dupe.

One would be irresponsible to have a post about graft and not reference the Trumps.
I cannot figure out where Trump supporters who are criticizing Hunter Biden are coming from. Their criticism of Hunter Biden is warranted but what about your messiah and his children.
You need more than some made up reference. With Hunter we have evidence that cannot be denied. So....As I have said to all you TDSers, put up or STFU. So far, not one of you dunder heads can back up your babble.

Why did Kushner get a billion from the Saudis? A BILLION? lol! Manhattan corrupt GOP real estate gang....con men. They have made so much in China etc etc etc
Trump was not in office at the time. Kushner was not using a sitting VP or POTUS to funnel money to that sitting POTUS or VP. Use your fucking head.

Last edited:
Why did Kushner get a billion from the Saudis? A BILLION? lol! Manhattan corrupt GOP real estate gang....con men. They have made so much in China etc etc etc
Say all of this is true. You guys blitzkrieg the Tea party people and called them every name in the book. And with the Repub establishment, the elites and the prog party they were infected with carefully placed frauds, others destroyed and cheated out of potential wins and eventually the party went bye bye. They may have not bee Progs, but they were near everyday people that ran without having to bow to the rulers.

Big feqing deal! lol...He had a couple bad years when his brother died. Go fuq yourself lol, Putinist hater dupe. NOT POLITICS, just crap hate propaganda. You people are a misinformed disgrace, the whole world outside your bubble agrees....
Ha! Ha! Yeah Hunter felt so bad that he was fucking his dead brother's wife!! :funnyface: :auiqs.jpg: Oh....sorry, your leftist rags didn't tell you that.... :itsok:

Yes, that's the point, not even your worshiped left wing rag can deny what Hunter and the Biden's were doing. My God, you are one brainwashed lefty dupe.
Oh look, Trump's asslickers are now targeting the Biden's after stalking the Clinton's for 25 years which earned them nothing but a shit sandwich.

Have fun, mouth breather's.

Oh look, Trump's asslickers are now targeting the Biden's after stalking the Clinton's for 25 years which earned them nothing but a shit sandwich.

Have fun, mouth breather's.
No content, no link just more TDS babble. Give it a break, you're losing. Go have some cookies and milk.

Joe Biden, get real about Hunter Biden. Do your job as President and a father. Tell your son to quit taking jobs where you are doing nothing but playing on potential contact with your father. It is not appropriate. Joe Biden, do not make excuses for your son's unethical practices. Take him to the woodshed. If he chooses to not listen to you, that is on him.
Hunter Biden is acting like a Trump. No ethics or morals; totally self-serving.
The evidence I have heard of indicates that Joe Biden aka ”The Big Guy” was also profiting from selling his influence using Hunter as the bag man.

The whole Biden family appears to have been involved in grifting for decades.

Of course since they are high level Democrats or at least related to one they all will waltz away scot-free.

Forum List

Back