Joe Biden: 'Erratic' Donald Trump should not get access to intelligence briefings

It's always nice to see all living Presidents together, and the current group enjoys getting together quite a bit. That position is rarified air, indeed, and these men share a special bond.

I suspect they won't be inviting this spoiled, ignorant, embarrassing, orange child to many of their get-togethers. He has never displayed any of the maturity or humility that come with experience in the position.

r

5a821295d0307228008b53e3

VF0520_American-Presidents_Lede.jpg

Last edited:
It's always nice to see all living Presidents together, and the current group enjoys getting together quite a bit. That position is rarified air, indeed, and these men share a special bond.

I suspect they won't be inviting this spoiled, ignorant, embarrassing, orange child to many of their get-togethers. He has never displayed any of the maturity or humility that come with experience in the position.

Biden needs to understand, though, that by doing this he'd be setting a precedent.

If Trump is denied intelligence briefings (and there's no reason to believe he "might slip and say something"), then the die is cast for future Presidents to also be denied that which is customarily given to them...

Biden needs to understand, though, that by doing this he'd be setting a precedent.

If Trump is denied intelligence briefings (and there's no reason to believe he "might slip and say something"), then the die is cast for future Presidents to also be denied that which is customarily given to them...
Yeah, can't argue. He's in a tough situation on that. And other things he's inherited.

Sound policy.
Criminals should not have access to state secrets.
/——-/ Erratic Dementia Joe Biden.

9A01710C-152E-40DD-9719-2A7D9FA3E030.jpeg

Sound policy.
President Trump is no longer in the White House, a mute point but since Senile Joe has no clue where he is, he has access to the red button that can accidently put a nuke on England. Dont ya like them apples...

Sound policy.
/——/ What crimes did Trump commit?
Secret meetings with Putin is one good example, and ignoring the findings of every investigative organization we have but instead taking Putin's word is another.

Sound policy.
President Trump is no longer in the White House, a mute point but since Senile Joe has no clue where he is, he has access to the red button that can accidently put a nuke on England. Dont ya like them apples...

The entire world had a sigh of relief when the red button was taken away from that fat stupid loser and given to Joe biden

Sound policy.

The entire world had a sigh of relief when the red button was taken away from that fat stupid loser and given to Joe biden
At the moment its like the thaw in Narnia. Four years of winter just melting away.

Trump could hardly pay attention to the briefings he had to get as president, I don't see this being a big deal for him.

But Trump was the first one to take away people's security clearances because of his hurt feelings.

Trump could hardly pay attention to the briefings he had to get as president, I don't see this being a big deal for him.

But Trump was the first one to take away people's security clearances because of his hurt feelings.

Trump doesn't know or care what is in those security briefings, but he knows they are worth a lot of money. That's all he cares about.

There is no need for him to have intelligence briefings. It is unlikely his imput would be sought by this president or future presidents. If there was something he seemed to have an especially valuable viewpoint (though I cannot imagine what that might be) he could be read into current situation and a recap of salient events. I can see where it might be beneficial to trump as in investor, international developer or speculator, but we owe the man who would have destroy free election by the people nothing. He owes us for the damage he has done to our institutions and always will.

There is no need for him to have intelligence briefings. It is unlikely his imput would be sought by this president or future presidents. If there was something he seemed to have an especially valuable viewpoint (though I cannot imagine what that might be) he could be read into current situation and a recap of salient events. I can see where it might be beneficial to trump as in investor, international developer or speculator, but we owe the man who would have destroy free election by the people nothing. He owes us for the damage he has done to our institutions and always will.

Trump isn't even welcome when all the ex presidents get togeather. Nobody is going to ask him for advice on anything. see #3

Sound policy.
Secret meetings with Putin is one good example, and ignoring the findings of every investigative organization we have but instead taking Putin's word is another.
/——-/ So you will call for Biden’s impeachment if he has a secret meeting with Putin?

None of them should be trusted with 'intelligence" briefings.

Sound policy.
/——-/ So you will call for Biden’s impeachment if he has a secret meeting with Putin?

If he has a secret meeting with spies in the oval office that we only find out about when Russia anounces the top secret information he revealed to them, yes, I will call for his impeachment. If Joe ignores the warnings of every security organization we have and says he believes Putin over those organizations, I will call for his impeachment.

Sound policy.

If he has a secret meeting with spies in the oval office that we only find out about when Russia anounces the top secret information he revealed to them, yes, I will call for his impeachment. If Joe ignores the warnings of every security organization we have and says he believes Putin over those organizations, I will call for his impeachment.
If you're against "secret meetings", when are we getting the transcripts from that meeting Biden had in China where Hunter received a $1 billion payoff???

Forum List

Back