"Likely to weaponize intelligence": Experts alarmed as Trump poised to get security briefings again

Who are the ppl who attend rallies for an indicted criminal? Who are the people taking horse dewormer instead of a vaccine because they were told to? Who is storming the US capitol building and going to jail because they were told to? Democrats are not the ones foolishly hanging on every word of a con man. It is republicans who easily duped, it is republicans who continue to be conned over and over again.

Who are the people that believe that Hunter Biden, the crack-head, being paid millions of dollars by a Ukrainian company while his dad was VP was on the up and up? Who are the people that still don’t understand the motivation of big pharma was to attempt to discredit any generic(and cheap) medication so they could make billions on an untested vaccine. Who are the people taking over city blocks and burning buildings? Who are the people who believe that looting is a reasonable response to political disagreements?

Most Democrats have been conned since pre-school. They are being conned daily by the MSM to not believe their own eyes.

Which made no sense on any level and was a sissy tapout on your part.
Yet you continue trying to insult me, hoping I'll take my marbles and go home. Electing TRUMP! again will not end democracy, will not result in mass incarcerations for the wrong political attitudes, none of that.

Who are the people that believe that Hunter Biden, the crack-head, being paid millions of dollars by a Ukrainian company while his dad was VP was on the up and up? Who are the people that still don’t understand the motivation of big pharma was to attempt to discredit any generic(and cheap) medication so they could make billions on an untested vaccine. Who are the people taking over city blocks and burning buildings? Who are the people who believe that looting is a reasonable response to political disagreements?

Most Democrats have been conned since pre-school. They are being conned daily by the MSM to not believe their own eyes.

He was teaching highest and best business practices so Ukraine could overcome it's reputation for corruption and attract foreign investment.

Investors demanded that.. see the IMF on the matter. That's why Shokin had to go.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I don't blame them. He should not get access to classified material until the document case is settled, and if he loses, not even then.
Wait, should Biden not be given the briefings either, as he not only had classified documents he shared them with people with no clearance?

Who are the people that believe that Hunter Biden, the crack-head, being paid millions of dollars by a Ukrainian company while his dad was VP was on the up and up?
Unfortunately for the right wing fantasies, you need more than that. As in, evidence.

Yet you continue trying to insult me, hoping I'll take my marbles and go home. Electing TRUMP! again will not end democracy, will not result in mass incarcerations for the wrong political attitudes, none of that.
Precisely because of the efforts to push back against him. The orange pile of felons doesn't get credit for that.

"It's okay if we buy a rabid pit bull, we have a large fence!

🙄

Forum List

Back