"Likely to weaponize intelligence": Experts alarmed as Trump poised to get security briefings again

As I said, this time is different. Also, I said he will [note my emphasis] …
Trump … will … continue to sell out the country and Europe to Putin and destroy our national unity. He will try to establish an authoritarian state, and bring personal “retribution” and possible civil war. There may well end up with assassinations … who knows? You and other idiotic Americans can vote for your criminal cult leader and destroy our Republic if you wish.

Finally, you said …

He didn't try to do any of the things … and won't the next time he wins.
In addition to what I said above, last time he could not do the things he wished, as he was frustrated by the Senate, Democrats, RINOs, his Impeachment problems (brought on by himself mostly) and the government bureaucracy itself. A big win for Trump now, after his supporters and he himself have totally gone mad over his incompleted prosecutions, will be a whole different matter that will change everything.

Last edited:
As I said, this time is different. Also, I said he will [note my emphasis .

Finally, you said …

In addition to what I said above, last time he could not do the things he wished, as he was frustrated by the Senate, Democrats, RINOs, his Impeachment problems (brought on by himself mostly) and the government bureaucracy itself. A big win for Trump now, after his supporters and he himself have totally gone mad over his incompleted prosecutions, will be a whole different matter that will change everything.
Sounds like you'd better get on that.

I know because he had control in the early years of his first term and did none of them. Basically, this all boils down to, "I know he didn't do any of those things when he had the chance before, but I just know he'll do it this time. This time it's different".

He tried. Read the books, testimonies and media quotes from everyone who worked for him or were hand picked by him for the VP, DOJ and FBI and other positions. Fortunately for the US and it's citizens we still have sane people willing to stop him. His babysitters were constantly talking him off the ledge. There is almost no one in Trump's circle who hasn't turned on him, and for good reason. They weren't going to let a low intellect orange baboon turn this country into his own fiefdom.

He tried. Read the books, testimonies and media quotes from everyone who worked for him or were hand picked by him for the VP, DOJ and FBI and other positions. Fortunately for the US and it's citizens we still have sane people willing to stop him. His babysitters were constantly talking him off the ledge. There is almost no one in Trump's circle who hasn't turned on him, and for good reason. They weren't going to let a low intellect orange baboon turn this country into his own fiefdom.
Boy, I'm glad we don't have any of those around, they sound scary.

Subject to 31 charges under the Espionage Act and having committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power, it would be unmitigated madness to allow Trump any access to intelligence or security information.

"It's a nightmarish environment for a careful handling of highly classified information," said a former US intelligence officer. "It's just a nightmare."

The DOJ hasn't provided specific information about how or where the documents and photos had been stored, but the club's general vulnerabilities have been well documented.

In a high profile example, Trump huddled in 2017 with Japan's then-Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at an outdoor dinner table while guests hovered nearby, listening and taking photos that they later posted on Twitter.

The dinner was disrupted by a North Korean missile test, and guests listened as Trump and Abe figured out what to say in response. After issuing a statement, Trump dropped by a wedding party at the club.

"What we saw was Trump be so lax in security that he was having a sensitive meeting regarding a potential war topic where non-US government personnel could observe and photograph," said Mark Zaid, a lawyer who specializes in national security cases. "It would have been easy for someone to also have had a device that heard and recorded what Trump was saying as well."

White House aides did set up a secure room at Mar-a-Lago for sensitive discussions. That was where Trump decided to launch airstrikes against Syria for the use of chemical weapons in April 2017.

The decision made, Trump repaired to dinner with visiting Chinese President Xi Jinping. Over a dessert of chocolate cake, Trump informed Xi about the airstrikes.

In 2019, a Chinese woman who passed security checkpoints at the club carrying a thumb drive coded with "malicious" software was arrested for entering a restricted property and making false statements to officials, authorities said at the time.

"It's a nightmarish environment for a careful handling of highly classified information," said a former US intelligence officer. "It's just a nightmare."

The DOJ hasn't provided specific information about how or where the documents and photos had been stored, but the club's general vulnerabilities have been well documented.

In a high profile example, Trump huddled in 2017 with Japan's then-Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at an outdoor dinner table while guests hovered nearby, listening and taking photos that they later posted on Twitter.

The dinner was disrupted by a North Korean missile test, and guests listened as Trump and Abe figured out what to say in response. After issuing a statement, Trump dropped by a wedding party at the club.

"What we saw was Trump be so lax in security that he was having a sensitive meeting regarding a potential war topic where non-US government personnel could observe and photograph," said Mark Zaid, a lawyer who specializes in national security cases. "It would have been easy for someone to also have had a device that heard and recorded what Trump was saying as well."

White House aides did set up a secure room at Mar-a-Lago for sensitive discussions. That was where Trump decided to launch airstrikes against Syria for the use of chemical weapons in April 2017.

The decision made, Trump repaired to dinner with visiting Chinese President Xi Jinping. Over a dessert of chocolate cake, Trump informed Xi about the airstrikes.

In 2019, a Chinese woman who passed security checkpoints at the club carrying a thumb drive coded with "malicious" software was arrested for entering a restricted property and making false statements to officials, authorities said at the time.
Sounds like you'd better get on that then, because once he's elected, he gets access. To do otherwise is to pull off a coup, or that word the left loves to fling around, insurrection.

He didn't try to do any of the things that have the usual suspects wetting themselves in fear,
He did and got away with it, thanks to the senate.

Extorted a foreign leader for personal gain

Tried to overthrow an election

Get a grip my man.

The he stole top secret documents and still hasn't returned them all.

Now he is relying on you to get away with that.

It is the Democratic Party that is intent on destroying our country, but the poorest people in our society who vote HEAVILY Democratic aren’t generally the sharpest knives in the drawer and are easily duped. They are also easily distracted from reality by shiny objects like “free” stuff and forgiveness of debt, etc.

Who are the ppl who attend rallies for an indicted criminal? Who are the people taking horse dewormer instead of a vaccine because they were told to? Who is storming the US capitol building and going to jail because they were told to? Democrats are not the ones foolishly hanging on every word of a con man. It is republicans who easily duped, it is republicans who continue to be conned over and over again.

And Trump would do the same if again allowed access to national security information; indeed, if he were allowed back into the WH again.

Get a grip my man.

The GOP was both complicit and a co conspirator in allowing Trump to dodge a justified removal after his impeachment.

Get a grip my man.

Sounds like you have a job to do. Better get right on that.

Sounds like you'd better get on that then, because once he's elected, he gets access. To do otherwise is to pull off a coup, or that word the left loves to fling around, insurrection.

You must admire Trump.

What a bizarre and irrelevant post. A "tapout".

If these topics are too much for You to deal with head on, maybe you shouldn't be posting here.
Oh, I merely find it entertaining to see the usual suspects so absolutely terrified of terrible things, that an American president, who has already been president for 4 years and not done terrible things, is all of a sudden going to go bonkers and start wearing white after Labor Day, forcing dogs and cats to live together, and all sorts of terrible things. And they're quite serious about it, too.

Oh, I merely find it entertaining to see the usual suspects so absolutely terrified of terrible things, that an American president, who has already been president for 4 years and not done terrible things
Except for the things I listed, which you ignored to maintain this hilarious lie.

Like i said, maybe you aren't up to this.

Forum List

Back