Should Biden Receive Intelligence Briefings?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I thought this article was funny about Trump will probably receive intelligence briefings when he becomes the nominee while democrats have charged him with mishandling classified documents, even though Biden "willfully" did it for decades. So, for anyone who thinks Trump can't be trusted with classified documents, should Biden be banned from receiving classified documents?

I thought this article was funny about Trump will probably receive intelligence briefings when he becomes the nominee while democrats have charged him with mishandling classified documents, even though Biden "willfully" did it for decades. So, for anyone who thinks Trump can't be trusted with classified documents, should Biden be banned from receiving classified documents?

Trump refused intelligence briefings when he was president why does he want them now?

And trust me what they share with Trump is selective and censored.

The real question should be, does he receive intelligence briefings?

It's obvious all he does is say, do and sign whatever he is told to. I don't even think he knows that much of what's really going on. I don't mean that as a joke at his expense, it is sincere. I don't think they really tell him much of anything.

I can't see intelligence briefings interesting Sleepy Joe in the least. That would take him away from his Gomer Pyle USMC and Matlock marathons.

Pyle showed the early success of homos in the Marines.

Trump refused intelligence briefings when he was president why does he want them now?

And trust me what they share with Trump is selective and censored.
Yep. We already have him on tape sharing classified information with others.

At least they know now, so be careful.

What a goddamn shame.

On this note, a world leader is coming to America to meet with Trump, not Biden. The transition has already begun.
Well he is the real president right?

Hungary? LOL. Hungary LOVED Bush. They were one of our only allies in the Iraq War. I think Poland is one of those right wing countries too who love Republicans.

Trump, Orban and the GOP’s deep obsession with foreign demagogues​

So Trump is colluding with Hungary too. Got it.

Between 2010 and 2020, Hungary dropped 69 places in the Press Freedom Index,[130][131] lost 11 places in the Democracy Index,[132][133] and deteriorated 16 places in the Corruption Perceptions Index.[134][135] In 2019 Freedom House downgraded the country from "free" to "partly free".[136] The V-Dem Democracy indices rank Hungary in 2021 as 96th in its "electoral democracy index" that measures "whether elections were free and fair, as well as the prevalence of a free and independent media", sitting between Benin and Malaysia.[137] Additionally, Freedom House's Nations in Transit 2020 report reclassified Hungary from a democracy to a transitional or hybrid regime.[138] Furthermore, in 2022, the European Parliament stated that "Hungary can no longer be considered a full democracy" and that the country has become an "electoral autocracy".

Of course Trump loves this guy and wants to pick his brain. How'd he do it? LOL

Well he is the real president right?

Hungary? LOL. Hungary LOVED Bush. They were one of our only allies in the Iraq War. I think Poland is one of those right wing countries too who love Republicans.

Trump, Orban and the GOP’s deep obsession with foreign demagogues​

So Trump is colluding with Hungary too. Got it.

Between 2010 and 2020, Hungary dropped 69 places in the Press Freedom Index,[130][131] lost 11 places in the Democracy Index,[132][133] and deteriorated 16 places in the Corruption Perceptions Index.[134][135] In 2019 Freedom House downgraded the country from "free" to "partly free".[136] The V-Dem Democracy indices rank Hungary in 2021 as 96th in its "electoral democracy index" that measures "whether elections were free and fair, as well as the prevalence of a free and independent media", sitting between Benin and Malaysia.[137] Additionally, Freedom House's Nations in Transit 2020 report reclassified Hungary from a democracy to a transitional or hybrid regime.[138] Furthermore, in 2022, the European Parliament stated that "Hungary can no longer be considered a full democracy" and that the country has become an "electoral autocracy".

Of course Trump loves this guy and wants to pick his brain. How'd he do it? LOL
Your extreme butthurt is noted.

plain-blue-tissue-box-on-a-white-background-picture-id174998072

Your extreme butthurt is noted.

plain-blue-tissue-box-on-a-white-background-picture-id174998072
Butt hurt? Biden didn't die last night but he killed it on the podium. Lookin good for his re election chances. Abortion is your downfall dude. Plus a rockin economy with inflation coming down. We don't need Trump YOU cons need him.

We control the White House. And we know you hate it so much. sooo much. lol

Yes, Biden is the president, and if you think a stage 5 dementia sufferer should receive briefing, you are an idiot
He sure didn't show any signs of demetia or being slow on his feet last night, during the State of the Union Address. The way he shut MTG down, immediately, was smooth, masterful and done with a smile on his face, where as, she looked like she needed a bathroom break.

No you don't
I'm not surprised you haven't been told about this in your world. Starts at 00:47.

Beginning at 2:28, he admits it's secret and classified, and that he can't declassify it.

I know, I know. Fake news from CNN. That's not his voice. It's Hillary. It's Soros. Or Satan. Or Elvis. Or someone else. Just make up some bullshit and run with it.

Don't bother lying and spinning and deflecting. I know how you folks are.

Forum List

Back