Should Biden Receive Intelligence Briefings?

I'm not surprised you haven't been told about this in your world. Starts at 00:47.

Beginning at 2:28, he admits it's secret and classified, and that he can't declassify it.

I know, I know. Fake news from CNN. That's not his voice. It's Hillary. It's Soros. Or Satan. Or someone else. Just make up some bullshit and run with it.

Don't bother lying and spinning and deflecting. I know how you folks are.

He didn't "share" it with them

I was asking you, do you think a president can de-classify, classified documents?
Of course he can! I doubt it means anything to say he can secretly declassified them in his mind.

So if Biden can declassify classified information then there’s no reason to avoid giving him classified information. He can’t improperly disclose classified information because he’s the president. It’s literally impossible!

Your extreme butthurt is noted.

Butt hurt? Biden didn't die last night but he killed it on the podium. Lookin good for his re election chances. Abortion is your downfall dude. Plus a rockin economy with inflation coming down. We don't need Trump YOU cons need him.

We control the White House. And we know you hate it so much. sooo much. lol

"Unbelievabl bias?" Faint praise from Cesar. Your own bias is showing.:auiqs.jpg:
Not really.....you hate Trump but managed to show some reasonable attitude toward Biden to some level of independence.
But that was all what, just an act?
I have no bias. I have always called Biden out for what he is and never said anything else. As for Trump, if he is the nominee he gets my vote, if not someone else will.

Yes, Biden is the president, and if you think a stage 5 dementia sufferer should receive briefing, you are an idiot

No one has any authority to change the fact presidents are in total charge of all classified information. Dementia or not does not matter at all.

I'm not surprised you haven't been told about this in your world. Starts at 00:47.

Beginning at 2:28, he admits it's secret and classified, and that he can't declassify it.

I know, I know. Fake news from CNN. That's not his voice. It's Hillary. It's Soros. Or Satan. Or Elvis. Or someone else. Just make up some bullshit and run with it.

Don't bother lying and spinning and deflecting. I know how you folks are.

Wrong.
No matter how secret or classified, presidents can do what they want with it, including declassify.
But they normally do not declassify because they do not have to.
They can give classified docs permanently to anyone they want, including themselves.

Wrong.
No matter how secret or classified, presidents can do what they want with it, including declassify.
But they normally do not declassify because they do not have to.
They can give classified docs permanently to anyone they want, including themselves.
I didn't reference the legality of it, Q.

You people have dropped all standards for this con man. You'll let him do ANYTHING. Pathetic.

Not really.....you hate Trump but managed to show some reasonable attitude toward Biden to some level of independence.
But that was all what, just an act?
I have no bias. I have always called Biden out for what he is and never said anything else. As for Trump, if he is the nominee he gets my vote, if not someone else will.
Ah, strictly a party man, eh? I just never found a party, that was right all the time, or even most of the time. This new trump party is the worst, I have ever seen, so leaving very little choice this time.

I thought this article was funny about Trump will probably receive intelligence briefings when he becomes the nominee while democrats have charged him with mishandling classified documents, even though Biden "willfully" did it for decades. So, for anyone who thinks Trump can't be trusted with classified documents, should Biden be banned from receiving classified documents?

I think Joe needs intelligence INJECTIONS more than briefings...just saying... :)

He sure didn't show any signs of demetia or being slow on his feet last night, during the State of the Union Address. The way he shut MTG down, immediately, was smooth, masterful and done with a smile on his face, where as, she looked like she needed a bathroom break.

Medications can work for awhile, but they are not permanent.

What is permanent is that Biden added over $7 trillion to the national debt, is causing the US to get nuked over the Ukraine, and is causing the slow starvation of 13 million native Palestinians.

Are Republicans using factcheck.org to check if biden told any fibs? Wow! What a bunch of hypocrites.

Ah, strictly a party man, eh? I just never found a party, that was right all the time, or even most of the time. This new trump party is the worst, I have ever seen, so leaving very little choice this time.
But the party supporting Biden is purely evil though, and hates America.
That makes the choice pretty simple if there is only one other.

I disagree.
While I am far left and dislike Trump's mannerisms, he started no wars like the democrats seem to constantly be doing.
He was also right about covid, trade war with China, getting troops out of Afghanistan, etc.
Even his tax cuts for the wealthy that I was skeptical about, resulted in increased tax revenue over all.

Forum List

Back