RFK Jr. says Biden is "much worse threat to democracy" than Trump for

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Gotta love how dems call Trump a threat to democracy but they are the ones putting opponents in jail on ridiculous unarmed insurrection bullcrap.

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said President Joe Biden is a greater threat to democracy than former President Donald Trump.

In an appearance on CNN’s Erin Burnett OutFront, Kennedy pushed back against claims from Biden and Trump that the election of the other would result in the destruction of democracy. Despite not believing in either, he said Trump’s claims had more weight to them, stating Biden was the greater threat to democracy between the two.

“I can make the argument that President Biden is the much worse threat to democracy, and the reason for that is President Biden is the first candidate in history — the first president in history that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech, so to censor his opponent,” Kennedy said.

“He’s weaponizing the federal agencies. Those are really critical threats,” he added.

Well if RFK says it you know it's wrong.
No , De CrepitUS .
There is zero danger of him taking away your amazing record of always taking the wrong option .
You can rest easy knowing that you remain Litwin's main threat .

12b4a4ebd30e3c25aebb25167f1a79b8_768x0.jpg

Gotta love how dems call Trump a threat to democracy but they are the ones putting opponents in jail on ridiculous unarmed insurrection bullcrap.

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said President Joe Biden is a greater threat to democracy than former President Donald Trump.

In an appearance on CNN’s Erin Burnett OutFront, Kennedy pushed back against claims from Biden and Trump that the election of the other would result in the destruction of democracy. Despite not believing in either, he said Trump’s claims had more weight to them, stating Biden was the greater threat to democracy between the two.

“I can make the argument that President Biden is the much worse threat to democracy, and the reason for that is President Biden is the first candidate in history — the first president in history that has used the federal agencies to censor political speech, so to censor his opponent,” Kennedy said.

“He’s weaponizing the federal agencies. Those are really critical threats,” he added.

RFK Jr is a idiot. He is crazier than Trump. He should be Trump's running mate.

RFK JR. is right. Joe Biden is definitely a threat to democracy. If nothing else he opposes the right to own firearms and free speech.

If I were a Democrat, I would definitely vote for RFK Jr. JpBiden is the worst President in modern history.

No , De CrepitUS .
There is zero danger of him taking away your amazing record of always taking the wrong option .
You can rest easy knowing that you remain Litwin's main threat .
^This from some bloody tRumpling who doesn't even know what Democracy is.^

:crybaby: Waaa Just because I committed crimes, the country is treating me like a criminal... Waaa... Not Fair... :crybaby:

Well if RFK says it you know it's wrong.
RFK is against Vaccines, he does not think J6 traitors did anything wrong and he thinks Biden is bad...

I love this guy. Let him keep making these claims. If this means he cuts into the trumptard votes...I'm all for it.

RFK is against Vaccines, he does not think J6 traitors did anything wrong and he thinks Biden is bad...

I love this guy. Let him keep making these claims. If this means he cuts into the trumptard votes...I'm all for it.

Once again, don't forget your booster! Or are you one of the only 6% of people who already got it? Then go to the gym and work out real hard.

Once again, don't forget your booster! Or are you one of the only 6% of people who already got it? Then go to the gym and work out real hard.
Actually, about 14% have the boosters and yes, I am one of them. I do go to the gym but you are right. I have to be a bit more consistent.

Promise me you won't take either the vaccine or the booster shot? Pretty please?

We want to thin the retard crowd and your help is very much appreciated. And since you gave me advice, here is mine - please please attend as many Trump rallies as you can. Will you do that for me?

Actually, about 14% have the boosters and yes, I am one of them. I do go to the gym but you are right. I have to be a bit more consistent.

Promise me you won't take either the vaccine or the booster shot? Pretty please?

We want to thin the retard crowd and your help is very much appreciated. And since you gave me advice, here is mine - please please attend as many Trump rallies as you can. Will you do that for me?

LOL. It's not us who are dropping like flies from heart attacks or turbo cancers.
It's not us who are swamping the US vaccine injury system with new covid vaccine claims.

It is you poor sheep who believed a criminal like Fauci who had already killed millions with his AIDS cocktails. You just keep boostin Darwin will do the rest :auiqs.jpg:

NBC News Atlanta: US Government Vaccine Injury Program Overwhelmed by COVID Vaccine Injury Claims

: USA Today, “More young Americans are dying – and it’s not COVID.

usa.jpg

usat.png

UK ONCOLOGIST: HALT COVID BOOSTERS, STUDY CANCER RISE​

By Jondi Gumz

"Dr. Angus Dalgleish, a sought-after oncologist in London, has written a letter to the editor-in-chief of the British Medical Journal, urging the journal to “make valid informed consent for Covid vaccination a priority topic” because cancers and other diseases are rapidly progressing among “boosted” people.
Dalgleish, 72, is a professor of oncology at St George’s, University of London, known for his contributions to HIV/AIDS research. Here is his letter:

“Covid no longer needs a vaccine programme, given the average age of death of Covid in the U.K. is 82 and from all other causes is 81 and falling.

“The link with clots, myocarditis, heart attacks and strokes is now well accepted, as is the link with myelitis and neuropathy. (We predicted these side effects in our June 2020 QRBD article Sorensen et al. 2020, as the blast analysis revealed 79% homologies to human epitopes, especially PF4 and myelin.)

“However, there is now another reason to halt all vaccine programmes. As a practicing oncologist, I am seeing people with stable disease rapidly progress after being forced to have a booster, usually so they can travel.

“Even within my own personal contacts, I am seeing B cell-based disease after the boosters. They describe being distinctly unwell a few days to weeks after the booster — one developing leukaemia, two work colleagues Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and an old friend who has felt like he has had Long Covid since receiving his booster and who, after getting severe bone pain, has been diagnosed as having multiple metastases from a rare B cell disorder.

“I am experienced enough to know that these are not the coincidental anecdotes that many suggest, especially as the same pattern is being seen in Germany, Australia and the USA.

“The reports of innate immune suppression after mRNA for several weeks would fit, as all these patients to date have melanoma or B cell based cancers, which are very susceptible to immune control — and that is before the reports of suppressor gene suppression by mRNA in laboratory experiments.
“This must be aired and debated immediately.”

In June, a paper co-written by Dr. Stephanie Seneff, MIT researcher, in Food & Chemical Toxicology, reported the MRNA vaccines promote “sustained synthesis” of the spike protein, which suppresses the body’s interferon responses and impairs innate immunity.
Lawsuits

More than 1,000 lawsuits have been filed across the nation challenging vaccine mandates, according to the National Law Review, with 75% against employers.

The latest is Nike, sued by three former senior employees, claiming religious discrimination, medical discrimination and battery after they lost their jobs due to Nike’s vaccination mandate. The former workers, represented by Health Freedom Defense Fund, are seeking punitive damages.
The lawsuit, filed Nov. 15 in the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon in Portland, alleges Nike refused to consider reasonable accommodations, even though the vaccines did not stop transmission of Covid -19 and the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s mandate that large employers require employees to get vaccinated."

LOL. It's not us who are dropping like flies from heart attacks or turbo cancers.
It's not us who are swamping the US vaccine injury system with new covid vaccine claims.

It is you poor sheep who believed a criminal like Fauci who had already killed millions with his AIDS cocktails. You just keep boostin Darwin will do the rest :auiqs.jpg:

NBC News Atlanta: US Government Vaccine Injury Program Overwhelmed by COVID Vaccine Injury Claims

: USA Today, “More young Americans are dying – and it’s not COVID.

usa.jpg

usat.png

UK ONCOLOGIST: HALT COVID BOOSTERS, STUDY CANCER RISE​

By Jondi Gumz

"Dr. Angus Dalgleish, a sought-after oncologist in London, has written a letter to the editor-in-chief of the British Medical Journal, urging the journal to “make valid informed consent for Covid vaccination a priority topic” because cancers and other diseases are rapidly progressing among “boosted” people.
Dalgleish, 72, is a professor of oncology at St George’s, University of London, known for his contributions to HIV/AIDS research. Here is his letter:

“Covid no longer needs a vaccine programme, given the average age of death of Covid in the U.K. is 82 and from all other causes is 81 and falling.

“The link with clots, myocarditis, heart attacks and strokes is now well accepted, as is the link with myelitis and neuropathy. (We predicted these side effects in our June 2020 QRBD article Sorensen et al. 2020, as the blast analysis revealed 79% homologies to human epitopes, especially PF4 and myelin.)

“However, there is now another reason to halt all vaccine programmes. As a practicing oncologist, I am seeing people with stable disease rapidly progress after being forced to have a booster, usually so they can travel.

“Even within my own personal contacts, I am seeing B cell-based disease after the boosters. They describe being distinctly unwell a few days to weeks after the booster — one developing leukaemia, two work colleagues Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and an old friend who has felt like he has had Long Covid since receiving his booster and who, after getting severe bone pain, has been diagnosed as having multiple metastases from a rare B cell disorder.

“I am experienced enough to know that these are not the coincidental anecdotes that many suggest, especially as the same pattern is being seen in Germany, Australia and the USA.

“The reports of innate immune suppression after mRNA for several weeks would fit, as all these patients to date have melanoma or B cell based cancers, which are very susceptible to immune control — and that is before the reports of suppressor gene suppression by mRNA in laboratory experiments.
“This must be aired and debated immediately.”

In June, a paper co-written by Dr. Stephanie Seneff, MIT researcher, in Food & Chemical Toxicology, reported the MRNA vaccines promote “sustained synthesis” of the spike protein, which suppresses the body’s interferon responses and impairs innate immunity.
Lawsuits

More than 1,000 lawsuits have been filed across the nation challenging vaccine mandates, according to the National Law Review, with 75% against employers.

The latest is Nike, sued by three former senior employees, claiming religious discrimination, medical discrimination and battery after they lost their jobs due to Nike’s vaccination mandate. The former workers, represented by Health Freedom Defense Fund, are seeking punitive damages.
The lawsuit, filed Nov. 15 in the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon in Portland, alleges Nike refused to consider reasonable accommodations, even though the vaccines did not stop transmission of Covid -19 and the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s mandate that large employers require employees to get vaccinated."

Sure. But you do promise not take that bad bad vaccine, right?

Also you will make sure all of the other trumptards stay far away from it too, right? Please say Yes. Pretty please.

don't do the crime if you can't do the time

More delusions, no wonder his family practically disowned him.

Sure. But you do promise not take that bad bad vaccine, right?

Also you will make sure all of the other trumptards stay far away from it too, right? Please say Yes. Pretty please.

LOL what strength of character. Bill Gates tells you to bend over so you bend over :auiqs.jpg: You have every indication that they are lying to you about everything yet you are such a mask cultist sheep you don't care. Even when your own mainstream NBC tells you the system is swamped with covid vax injury claims.

Bill Gates "you don't have a choice!"

Denver Police Officer and Father of 4, Crippled after 1st Shot - Pfizer​

Largest “99 Million” Person COVID Vaccine Study Showing Myocarditis and Clots “Rare” is Based on Secret, Junk Science Data

Crippling COVID injection reactions (view in Rumble)

New York Times Estimates 90% of ‘Positive’ COVID Test Results Really Are Negative

LOL what strength of character. Bill Gates tells you to bend over so you bend over :auiqs.jpg: You have every indication that they are lying to you about everything yet you are such a mask cultist sheep you don't care. Even when your own mainstream NBC tells you the system is swamped with covid vax injury claims.

Bill Gates "you don't have a choice!"

Denver Police Officer and Father of 4, Crippled after 1st Shot - Pfizer​

Largest “99 Million” Person COVID Vaccine Study Showing Myocarditis and Clots “Rare” is Based on Secret, Junk Science Data

Crippling COVID injection reactions (view in Rumble)

New York Times Estimates 90% of ‘Positive’ COVID Test Results Really Are Negative

Sure. But you didn't answer my question. Do you and your trumptard friends promise to stay far far away from the vaccine?

Please say yes. We need to thin out the retard crowd.

thats why the establishment hates RFK,he tells the truth and is not part of the corrupt two party system.:thup:

Forum List

Back