Should Biden Receive Intelligence Briefings?

He sure didn't show any signs of demetia or being slow on his feet last night, during the State of the Union Address. The way he shut MTG down, immediately, was smooth, masterful and done with a smile on his face, where as, she looked like she needed a bathroom break.
bullshit, biden stuttered repeatedly, The only thing that kept him on track, is he was reading the teleprompter.

The speech was a 100% anger. What the fuck is Biden so angry about, or is it his tired tough guy bully act that we have seen his entire career.

I like the part where he mentioned women and how he will help them, right, right after he has men beat them in women sports.

Nothing but lies and crap

bullshit, biden stuttered repeatedly, The only thing that kept him on track, is he was reading the teleprompter.

The speech was a 100% anger. What the fuck is Biden so angry about, or is it his tired tough guy bully act that we have seen his entire career.

I like the part where he mentioned women and how he will help them, right, right after he has men beat them in women sports.

Nothing but lies and crap
You want some cheese with that whine? He did well, and that is what pisses you guys off the most.

You want some cheese with that whine? He did well, and that is what pisses you guys off the most.
Sure I will have some cheese. Would you like a rag to clean the shit off your face, you brought insults into our conversation, now wash the shit off your face, you got it all over as you got fed by biden.

Last edited:
No one has any authority to change the fact presidents are in total charge of all classified information. Dementia or not does not matter at all.
That may have been true somewhere in the past .
But no longer and for some considerable time .

The President is in nominal charge of the two party narrative and paradigm .
But now the Shadow Government and some of the huge independent contractors tell the President to fuck off by simply ignoring certain requests .

And what can he possibly do to change that?
Absolutely nothing without bringing in the military .
As if they would do anything in such circumstances

Obviously if you cannot see that there is a Deep State manipulating the narratives that the Sheeple are entrained to believe in , we have no common ground .

As usual, if Republicans didn't LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

I thought this article was funny about Trump will probably receive intelligence briefings when he becomes the nominee while democrats have charged him with mishandling classified documents, even though Biden "willfully" did it for decades. So, for anyone who thinks Trump can't be trusted with classified documents, should Biden be banned from receiving classified documents?

It is funny, but not in a haha kind of way. I guess the framers and no one else for that matter, ever considered that an actual traitor and criminal would ever be republican nominee for president and an entire party going along with it.

You realize what's the difference between a regular citizen and the president of the United States right? Even worse, a regular citizen that has been indicted for stealing classified documents and then lying about returning all of them when he clearly stashed more in his home. It makes you wonder who he was going to sell state secrets to.

When Trump was in the White House, they had to "dumb down" his daily briefings, because the dumbass couldn't understand anything more than a cartoon or balloon animals.

Putin, his buddy, will help Trump understand our briefings much more when trump has more backroom secret meetings with him if he wins the presidency.

It is funny, but not in a haha kind of way. I guess the framers and no one else for that matter, ever considered that an actual traitor and criminal would ever be republican nominee for president and an entire party going along with it.

You realize what's the difference between a regular citizen and the president of the United States right? Even worse, a regular citizen that has been indicted for stealing classified documents and then lying about returning all of them when he clearly stashed more in his home. It makes you wonder who he was going to sell state secrets to.
You have drunk the kool aid jug dry.

Forum List

Back