Joe Biden: 'Erratic' Donald Trump should not get access to intelligence briefings

It's always nice to see all living Presidents together, and the current group enjoys getting together quite a bit. That position is rarified air, indeed, and these men share a special bond.

I suspect they won't be inviting this spoiled, ignorant, embarrassing, orange child to many of their get-togethers. He has never displayed any of the maturity or humility that come with experience in the position.

Biden needs to understand, though, that by doing this he'd be setting a precedent.

If Trump is denied intelligence briefings (and there's no reason to believe he "might slip and say something"), then the die is cast for future Presidents to also be denied that which is customarily given to them...
There is no need for him to have intelligence briefings. It is unlikely his imput would be sought by this president or future presidents. If there was something he seemed to have an especially valuable viewpoint (though I cannot imagine what that might be) he could be read into current situation and a recap of salient events. I can see where it might be beneficial to trump as in investor, international developer or speculator, but we owe the man who would have destroy free election by the people nothing. He owes us for the damage he has done to our institutions and always will.
/——/ TDS

It's always nice to see all living Presidents together, and the current group enjoys getting together quite a bit. That position is rarified air, indeed, and these men share a special bond.

I suspect they won't be inviting this spoiled, ignorant, embarrassing, orange child to many of their get-togethers. He has never displayed any of the maturity or humility that come with experience in the position.

Biden needs to understand, though, that by doing this he'd be setting a precedent.

If Trump is denied intelligence briefings (and there's no reason to believe he "might slip and say something"), then the die is cast for future Presidents to also be denied that which is customarily given to them...
There is no need for him to have intelligence briefings. It is unlikely his imput would be sought by this president or future presidents. If there was something he seemed to have an especially valuable viewpoint (though I cannot imagine what that might be) he could be read into current situation and a recap of salient events. I can see where it might be beneficial to trump as in investor, international developer or speculator, but we owe the man who would have destroy free election by the people nothing. He owes us for the damage he has done to our institutions and always will.
/——/ TDS
OK, You tell me. What would the benefit to the country be, for him to be read into current intelligence assessments?

Sound policy.
Criminals should not have access to state secrets.

Why would they brief Trump?? He's a private citizen now so they wouldn't brief him about anything.

Of course he's better than Biden will ever be but he is a private citizen.

Forum List

Back