Why are NEARLY all the tents across the country in all these different campuses EXACTLY alike?….almost like this is COORDINATED

Hey dumbass, go to the website of any site that sells tents. They all have that shape. And if your stupid ass is going to post a picture of tents claiming they are all the same, you should probably find a photo that doesn't have tents that all look completely different from each other. What a fucking idiot.
Apparently the OP hasn’t camped much

Great Livestream from Alex Stein in Sacramento.

The protesters refuse to talk. They are using ANTIFABLM techniques with the cell phones and masks and obstruction.

They come across as mindless drones….which is what they are.

That style of tent is the most widely available and cheapest option
Urban paid grifters who hate the outdoors all magically desend on university campuses with the same tents. Look another leftist liar. Why do leftists lie about everything?

Apparently the OP hasn’t camped much
You don't understand man! It's a conspeeeeeracy!!!!. The lizard people are buying tents for the masses! The deep state is promoting outdoor recreation!!! I just pissed myself!!!!!!

Urban paid grifters who hate the outdoors all magically desend on university campuses with the same tents. Look another leftist liar. Why do leftists lie about everything?
Are you a leftist or just want to show you are a liar? A poor college kid is going to buy the cheapest tent available and those are the cheapest tents available. If you are making the claim there is someone who is supplying all those kids with tents then it’s up to you to offer up some actual evidence. If not it’s just a conspiracy theory you want to believe in

The protesters refuse to talk. They are using ANTIFABLM techniques with the cell phones and masks and obstruction.

Stein is hilarious 😂 he exposes them as total retards.

Are you a leftist or just want to show you are a liar? A poor college kid is going to buy the cheapest tent available and those are the cheapest tents available. If you are making the claim there is someone who is supplying all those kids with tents then it’s up to you to offer up some actual evidence. If not it’s just a conspiracy theory you want to believe in
Stfu asswipe.

This livestream is hilarious, you guys should watch it for a minute.

These occupiers are hilarious.

You don't understand man! It's a conspeeeeeracy!!!!. The lizard people are buying tents for the masses! The deep state is promoting outdoor recreation!!! I just pissed myself!!!!!!
Lock down the buildings, turn the water and power off and let’s see how interested these morons are in camping.

Lock down the buildings, turn the water and power off and let’s see how interested these morons are in camping.
I dunno. I bet the deep state bought them canteens too!!!!! And lizards don't need electricity. The horror!

Stfu asswipe.
Poor little guy you see upset for getting called out on your conspiracy nonsense.
You outed yourself as someone who hasn’t been in a sporting goods section in some time You need a hug, maybe pet a puppy to make the pain stop

Poor little guy you see upset for getting called out on your conspiracy nonsense.
You outed yourself as someone who hasn’t been in a sporting goods section in some time You need a hug, maybe pet a puppy to make the pain stop
You are such a fucking idiot liar. And btw fuck Palestine fuck Israel fuck Ukraine fuck Russia and fuck you Marxists.

Forum List

Back