Joe Biden 2019: Imagine what could happen in the Ukraine if Trump is re-elected.

Moot talking point for Biden. It will be all setted long before any Trump influence will be seen.

Putin is doing exactly what Obama started in his second term. The total disregard for existing laws. That's why it's hard for Biden to react to this lawless asshole. Deep down inside, he doesn't really know if he believes Putin or not. But Biden's judgement isn't too good. Just look at the way he let the senseless losers of the squad lead him around by the nose for a year and a half.

1645840460991.png

We are fascinated with it because rightists are always found in hotels with the Bellboy.

Next question.
You know, I've left you off my ignore list thus far because although I usually don't agree with you, you nevertheless seemed to stay on the merits of the debate and present your own opinions, as opposed to most of the lefty trolls on here who purposely attempt to derail every thread with idiotic drivel until it ends up in the rubber room. But lately your posts have been much like this one, which is neither clever nor original, and makes you indistinguishable from the rest of the trolls on here who are about as entertaining as a bus full of prepubescent 12 year olds making farting noises and giggling. Grow up.

Forum List

Back