Zone1 Jesus' real teachers

No they don't. As long as you believe the Scriptures, you're fine. The Watchtower are the apostates. Like a lot of Biblical doctrines, they've twisted what apostasy really is. Read this.
Yeah they do. Catholics believe this, and so do most Protestant denominations. Mormons and JWs believe this.

If you worship on Sunday I can tell you, you're not following Jesus, the apostles or th prophets or God's COMMANDMENT, so be careful throwing stones at the JWs. You're not better

Yeah they do. Catholics believe this, and so do most Protestant denominations. Mormons and JWs believe this.

If you worship on Sunday I can tell you, you're not following Jesus, the apostles or th prophets or God's COMMANDMENT, so be careful throwing stones at the JWs. You're not better
I'm a protestant and you're wrong. Catholics, JWs and Mormons aren't really Bible believers. Are you aware that nondenominational Christian congregations are the fastest growing congregations? They believe in the Trinity, gifts of the Spirit, and Jesus is their focus, just like the New Testament. JWs have ruined thousands of families with their disfellowshiping, disassociation and shunning. Their doctrines are evil and sick. Scripture twisters, and the Bible says that false teachers will be judged harshley. You seem like another one of these deceivers who twist Scripture to put people in bondage instead of freedom in Christ.

Last edited:
I'm a protestant and you're wrong. Catholics, JWs and Mormons aren't really Bible believers.

Are you aware that nondenominational Christian congregations are the fastest growing congregations? They believe in the Trinity, gifts of the Spirit, and Jesus is their focus, just like the New Testament. JWs have ruined thousands of families with their disfellowshiping, disassociation and shunning. Their doctrines are evil and sick. Scripture twisters, and the Bible says that false teachers will be judged harshley. You seem like another one of these deceivers who twist Scripture to put people in bondage instead of freedom in Christ.

Non-denominational protestant groups have no theology. They are very susceptible to charlatans and conmen.

John 3:16 says that God so loved the world he gave his only begotten Son that whoso believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life. I believe in Him for my salvation, and you've come very close to telling Christ's believers here that God doesn't love them because of some scrambled meaning you are making out of the simple and clear language the Bible is written in. The Alinsky method of converting Christian countries into atheist countries means that people are actually being sent out to cause religious fights to condemn a free nation into the servitude of communist atheists who have no compunction for murdering millions to bring about total control to the Communist Party to kill off religion by making sure they disinherit God's word.

I believe in God, and that's that, sir. And I believe that John 3:16 is the truth. Get off my back and stay off my back. Since you have no intention of peace for all on earth, I'm not going to listen to your disturbed interpretation of words so simple even children know what the words mean. And I'm not going to listen to your egomaniacal use of the Bible to prove yourself better than Christians whose families have been faithful to God for generations of ministers and other generations of lay people and Biblical scholars for the edification of mankind and the eradication of demons who want to throw a wrench into the body of Christ. I will read no more of your confused misrepresentations of the Holy Bible as you blatantly ignore its words.

These believe-Matt 7:22-23-- it did them no good. That was a partial truth, it means those who believe the real Jesus and believe him enough to obey every teaching.

You mean a person who leaves the Watchtower organization. They can still believe in God and Christianity, but if they leave your organization they are an apostate. Isn't that correct? Apostasy is when someone rejects Jesus. Rejection of the Watchtower isn't Apostasy. You're deceived.
No its you deceived-Luke 10:16--those who reject Jesus' teachers reject Jesus and God as well. And since its 100% fact-Jesus teachings back the JW teachers, its you who are deceived, because with his teachings backing them, they do not back the others. Cor clearly shows one who becomes unrepentent is an apostate as well. It says-do not even eat a meal with the such. And any rejecting Jesus' teachers are rejecting Jesus.

John 20:17
17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Jesus definitely teaches that God the Father is the primary God in the godhead. He taught that we should worship the Father and pray unto him. But what you fail to realize is that Jesus is the second member of the godhead and is also considered God and has the fullness of the godhead. The godhead itself is the one true God for the members of that godhead work in perfect unity under the direction of the Father.

Revelation 3:12
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Again, Jesus gives glory to the Father who is the head of the godhead.

Colossians 1:3
3 We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

As Jesus taught, his followers to pray and give thanks unto the Father. This does not mean that Jesus is not a God or a member of the godhead.

Ephesians 1:13,17
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Giving worship and reverence to God the Father does not diminish Jesus from being a member of the godhead. Jesus was chosen before the foundation of this earth to be a member of the godhead and it was He that appeared unto Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses and spoke to them face to face representing himself as God Almighty being a member of the godhead.

Exodus 6:1-3
1 Then the Lord said unto Moses, Now shalt thou see what I will do to Pharaoh: for with a strong hand shall he let them go, and with a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land.
2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord:
3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Here we learn that God appeared unto Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses. How do we know this was Jesus and not God the Father? We learn this from the Apostle John. Speaking of God the Father he tells us:

John 1:18
18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Here John tells us that up until the time he wrote the Book of John, no man had seen God the Father at any time. He then teaches that the Only Begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. So if that wasn't God the Father who appeared unto Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses, then who was it? If no man had seen God the Father at any time, who appeared to these ancient prophets and spoke with them face to face.

Genesis 32:30
30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Exodus 33:11
11 And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

God, who spoke face to face with Moses was also the great I AM.

Exodus 3:14-15
14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Jesus taught that he was the great I AM.

John 8:54-59
54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:
55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Other verses in the Old Testament tell us that Jesus is the God of the Old Testament who came and represented the godhead.

Hosea 13:4
4 Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Isaiah 43:3,11
3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

Again, Christ Jesus is a member of the godhead and has represented the godhead as Jehovah and God Almighty. He is the God of the old testament who appeared unto Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses. The Father is the head of the godhead and Jesus does nothing but what the Father would have him do. He has the power as a member of the godhead to act in behalf of the Father and as a member of the godhead he is also God the Son.

Colossians 2:8-9
8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Who was it that God spoke to in the following verse? Who is "us"? Who is "our"?

Genesis 1:26
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Who were they who said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"?

It was God the Father and Jesus Christ. It was through Jesus Christ that the Father made all things. He is the "Word" of God.

John 1:1-3
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

God the Father is the head of the godhead, but Jesus is a part of the godhead as the second member. He is the Firstborn of the Father and as part of the godhead he is also God.

Let us( Jehovah, and his master worker( Jesus) prov 8) make man in our image= the ability to love and reason.

No its you deceived-Luke 10:16--those who reject Jesus' teachers reject Jesus and God as well. And since its 100% fact-Jesus teachings back the JW teachers, its you who are deceived, because with his teachings backing them, they do not back the others. Cor clearly shows one who becomes unrepentent is an apostate as well. It says-do not even eat a meal with the such. And any rejecting Jesus' teachers are rejecting Jesus.
You just agreed with me and didn't even realize it. There are a lot of anointed Bible teachers outside of the Watchtower. You have some crazy idea that only the Watchtower Bible teachers are true. Isn't it a fact that you believe anyone outside the Watchtower organization is false? Even Believers of Jesus and the Bible are false according to the Watchtower. That's what you believe. Right?

You just agreed with me and didn't even realize it. There are a lot of anointed Bible teachers outside of the Watchtower. You have some crazy idea that only the Watchtower Bible teachers are true. Isn't it a fact that you believe anyone outside the Watchtower organization is false? Even Believers of Jesus and the Bible are false according to the Watchtower. That's what you believe. Right?

There are none --There is no division with Jesus-1Cor 1:10--as well all following him are unified in Gods 1 truth.

There are none --There is no division with Jesus-1Cor 1:10--as well all following him are unified in Gods 1 truth.
Millions of Christians outside the Watchtower organization are following Jesus and believe in him. What about them? What's going to happen to them?

You must have missed Jesus appointing the apostles--they were his teachers on earth after he died. Maybe you are still in school.
His apostles -- his creation are his apostles .

Ring me when you move up to the next English language comprehension level.

Millions of Christians outside the Watchtower organization are following Jesus and believe in him. What about them? What's going to happen to them?
Really--Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST-the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
Luke 10, Acts20:20-- the most important work ever.

His apostles -- his creation are his apostles .

Ring me when you move up to the next English language comprehension level.
You are mistaken-The faithful and discreet slave mentioned at Matt 24:45 are like the apostles, the domestics( flock) are disciples.

Really--Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST-the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
Luke 10, Acts20:20-- the most important work ever.
You didn't answer my question, a continuing bad habit of yours. Can't you just be honest and admit that you believe only those believers in the Watchtower are going to be saved. Why is it so difficult for you to be honest?

You are mistaken-The faithful and discreet slave mentioned at Matt 24:45 are like the apostles, the domestics( flock) are disciples.
It's a parable. To assume that one part of a parable is a declaration by God to set up an organization that speaks for Him is lunacy.

You didn't answer my question, a continuing bad habit of yours. Can't you just be honest and admit that you believe only those believers in the Watchtower are going to be saved. Why is it so difficult for you to be honest?

Not believers in the watchtower as you twist it to be--Those living now to do Jesus Fathers will,( Matt 7:21) are the ones who get to enter his kingdom( be saved)

Forum List

Back