Zone1 Jesus' real teachers

God has a Son who is God. Hebrews 1:8.
Your 1:8 is erred--You cannot get by the fact that in verse4 is 100%clear--If God didn't make Jesus name above the angels, he is equal to them. Same at Psalm 45:7--partners= angels.

You will hate to see that its you who refuse to listen to Jesus.
Pull that game on someone else. I've been very polite and honest with you, but when you tell me that Jesus's response to Thomas "doesn't matter", then you're being dishonest and not debating in good faith. You're a fraud, just like the Watchtower.

Yes God loves all mankind, but only those obeying will be saved. God only accepts worship done in spirit and truth. John 4:22-24
I wouldn't worry too much about it for two reasons: (1) It's in God's hands, and (2) Jesus came to save our people, and as the Renaissance believers sang in the song, "Adam Lay Abounden, abounden in a bond," one of the verses says about Christ the Lord, "The gates of Hell he will surprise." They knew that as a people in mankind, we can be assured that Jesus loves us when no one else does. Generations past know that in a way we, the living, find it to go along with his sacrificial offering of himself to save all of us who believe which gives us that amazing joy and grace of God. He is so loved by me. And you, and others the Almighty God loves. :woohoo: I will never doubt the Renaissance believers knew that taking mankind away from Satan's power gives our father more people to love and care for throughout eternity. I'm so in awe of God and his gift of his son for us. :thup:

God's word told me and Bible scholars agree with me. Now tell me who told you Firstborn means "created". Thanks.
Show me God's word that told you or the words of Bible scholars that has convinced you. Jesus, who is Amen in the Revelation says,

Revelation 3:14
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Here Jesus himself states that he is the beginning of the creation of God.

Show me God's word that told you or the words of Bible scholars that has convinced you. Jesus, who is Amen in the Revelation says,

Revelation 3:14
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Here Jesus himself states that he is the beginning of the creation of God.
Sure, right after you tell me from where you learned Firstborn means created. I just ceased debating someone who couldn't be honest, so I'll give you one more chance. Go ahead.

Jesus is the second member of the Godhead under God the Father. In him dwells a fulness of the Godhead.

Colossians 2:9
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

How can Jesus not be a God as a member of the Godhead and having the fulness of the Godhead dwell within him?

Jesus is the second member of the Godhead under God the Father. In him dwells a fulness of the Godhead.

Colossians 2:9
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

How can Jesus not be a God as a member of the Godhead and having the fulness of the Godhead dwell within him?
Bye. Not debating any dishonest people.

It doesn't matter-Every Israelite knew 100% God did not come to earth.
God didn't come to earth? Are you 100% sure about that?

The story of God speaking to Moses out of the burning bush is found in Exodus 3:1—4:23. Through this remarkable event, Moses encounters God on Mount Horeb, and God reveals Himself (Deuteronomy 33:16; Mark 12:26). The burning bush as described in Exodus 3:2 is a theophany, the appearance of God in a form that is visible to man. The bush itself was most likely some kind of bramble or thorn bush, and the fire burning the bush was in the form of the angel of the Lord who “appeared to him [Moses] in flames of fire” (Exodus 3:2).

This is the first time the Bible uses the word “holy” with reference to God (verse 5). At the burning bush God revealed His holiness in a way it had never been revealed before. Moses was so awed by this experience that later when he wrote his famous victory hymn, he made sure to mention this divine attribute of God’s holiness: “Who among the gods is like you, O LORD? Who is like you—majestic in holiness, awesome in glory, working wonders?” (Exodus 15:11)

There are several reasons why God revealed Himself to Moses out of the burning bush. First, God reveals Himself as a fire in that it is an image of His holiness. All through the Bible, fire is used as a picture of the purifying and refining quality of God’s holiness. This is further evidenced when God commands Moses to remove his sandals “for the place where you are standing is holy ground.” Here God was emphasizing to Moses the gap between the divine and the human. God is transcendent in His holiness, so Moses was not allowed to come close to Him.

Not only did God make the earth, God also came to earth when he created Adam in his image out of earth's dust, and took one of adam's lower ribs and fashioned him a helpmate named Eve. God came back to earth when Adam and Eve partook of the apple and got hustled out of Eden, never to return to in their lifetime on account of their disobedience, then their trying to hide their disobedience for eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. I'm sure God wept when Cain slew Abel, and he ordered the people of the earth to lay off Cain who was banished from Adam and Eve's dwelling after Cain murdered his bro. I thought that was kind of strange, but God is who he is, and he still loved Cain in spite of his wicked act that made his family the first disfunctional human family. Only God knows how sorry Cain was after he lost his temper in a jealous rage and killed his only brother. Cain must have been terribly horrified at his one moment of anger in which he took away Abel's life. I bet he never had a day for the rest of his life when he regretted killing his brother and breaking his parents' hearts. :( Somehow, that makes God's order making sense for people to not harm Cain no matter what for the rest of his life. I can't imagine a worse punishment than regretting such a sin as murder day after day, without getting to see his brother for the rest of his miserable life. While God loved both Cain and Abel, Cain lived on, but Abel was safe in Heaven with God rather than on the cruelties of the earth, which do not make humanity safer. Only God's love for his creation forgiving Cain more than Cain forgave himself, which likely never ended for his 730-year lifespan. I don't mean to be unduly speculative, I just know what I remember from reading the story of Cain and Abel, and I've not reviewed it for the past 2 or 3 years when I last reread the story.

God bless us every one, and may he have mercy on all who love him. So be it.

Pull that game on someone else. I've been very polite and honest with you, but when you tell me that Jesus's response to Thomas "doesn't matter", then you're being dishonest and not debating in good faith. You're a fraud, just like the Watchtower.
There is 100% proof, Jesus is not God. John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Coll 1:3, Eph 1:13,17--1 Peter 1:3-- see funny isnt it that your teachers contradict Jesus and his real teachers--You must teach--God has a God because its fact--Jesus has a God just like us.

I wouldn't worry too much about it for two reasons: (1) It's in God's hands, and (2) Jesus came to save our people, and as the Renaissance believers sang in the song, "Adam Lay Abounden, abounden in a bond," one of the verses says about Christ the Lord, "The gates of Hell he will surprise." They knew that as a people in mankind, we can be assured that Jesus loves us when no one else does. Generations past know that in a way we, the living, find it to go along with his sacrificial offering of himself to save all of us who believe which gives us that amazing joy and grace of God. He is so loved by me. And you, and others the Almighty God loves. :woohoo: I will never doubt the Renaissance believers knew that taking mankind away from Satan's power gives our father more people to love and care for throughout eternity. I'm so in awe of God and his gift of his son for us. :thup:

Jesus is clear who will be saved--Those living now in this satan ruled system( 2 Cor 4:4) to do Jesus Fathers will. Matt 7:21

There is 100% proof, Jesus is not God. John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Coll 1:3, Eph 1:13,17--1 Peter 1:3-- see funny isnt it that your teachers contradict Jesus and his real teachers--You must teach--God has a God because its fact--Jesus has a God just like us.
It doesn't matter. Your words. You've been deceived.

Forum List

Back