Zone1 Jesus' real teachers

Because they mistranslated possessed in your translations which makes 0 sense-Produced is correct. Brought forth with labor pains=created direct first and last.
So all translations are wrong except for the NWT, yet you have no idea who translated it. That's pretty funny.

Your own bible says: "Thomas said to him"... Thomas said to him. Thomas said to him. Thomas said to him.
There's the proof. Scripture.

You still haven't answered the question. What did Jesus say to Thomas right after Thomas said "My Lord and my God".
It doesnt matter Thomas said that-Jesus said--The one who sent him(Father) is the only true God.( John 17:3) Jesus would be a liar if what you think Thomas meant is true. He looked to heaven is the only logical conclusion to be in harmony with Jesus teaching.

So all translations are wrong except for the NWT, yet you have no idea who translated it. That's pretty funny.
Men lead by holy spirit--You know, the one Jesus promised would lead his true followers into all truth. As a worldwide brotherhood, unified in love, peace and all of Gods 1 truth. Not a house divided that will not stand. Because they are a mass of confusion. Because their translations are altered and filled with errors by satans will to mislead.

Because they mistranslated possessed in your translations which makes 0 sense-Produced is correct. Brought forth with labor pains=created direct first and last.

It doesnt matter Thomas said that-Jesus said--The one who sent him(Father) is the only true God.( John 17:3) Jesus would be a liar if what you think Thomas meant is true. He looked to heaven is the only logical conclusion to be in harmony with Jesus teaching.
So you believe that your own Bible is a lie.

Men lead by holy spirit--You know, the one Jesus promised would lead his true followers into all truth. As a worldwide brotherhood, unified in love, peace and all of Gods 1 truth. Not a house divided that will not stand. Because they are a mass of confusion. Because their translations are altered and filled with errors by satans will to mislead.
Uh huh, but I can easily look up all the translators of my New King James translation and their qualifications, but you have no idea who translated the NWT. Do you know how foolish you sound?

Jesus was the firstborn spirit child of the Father before the world was and Jesus is the Only begotten of the Father in the flesh and thus he is also the firstborn in the flesh and the firstborn of Mary as well. Jesus is also the firstborn from the dead.

Acts 17:28-29
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Revelation 3:14
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Colossians 1:14-15
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Romans 8:28-30
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Luke 2:7
7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

Colossian 1:18
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Jesus teaches-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--the Father is his God the same as he is our God---His real teachers taught the same- Coll 1:3, 2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:13,17, 2Cor 11:31, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3
Thus that is apart of the true gospel, taught back then and now.

So the question is--Why are 40,000 religions claiming to be christian contradicting Jesus and his real teachers?
Opinion is like a circle. A circle has 360 degrees in it. Put a small mountain surrounded by a huge circle, yet what it fits into. Place a dot equadistant from each other on the circle. Put a human being on top of each dot. Some mountains are the size of an ant hill. Some mountains would be so large as to have a dot five miles apart with 360 dots in the circle surrounding the big mountain, and though at equal distances from the peak of the mountain, the persons on the dot could barely see the next person on the next dot, and others could barely see each other if at all. Some of the people would have a dot in the middle of a river or lake. Some would be higher, some would be lower. Some might even be near the ocean and have balmy weather year round. Others would be in a blizzard year-round and have to wear 4 layers of thermal undies to stay alive. Might they have slightly different views of what the weather is like for an "average" person? what if each of the 360 person spoke a language the other 359 could not know? The ones in the sun might have tans. The ones at mile high might be paler than the moon's hidden side. Gimme a break. Would they all have the same opinion about survival? Abundance or scarcity of vegetables or meat? Beauty? Persons who had more meat because their diet consisted of only animal flesh? Persons who had more vegetable because their dot was so high and so steep no featherless animal could reproduce there. Would the man who had to wear 4 pairs of underwear have the same opinion about weather as the man who had to go naked because it was too warm for even clothes made of the lightest mesh on the planet? Who would cringe at marrying a woman who went naked all the time? Who would cringe at marrying a woman covered by 4 layers of fluff?

Religion for some might have similar cringing moments at someone who lived on a different dot around the largest mountain of life. Somehow, mankind has decided that only a huge war could settle differences of opinions on the way life is on their dot. I live on the dot that tells me God loves his creation. Some live on a dot shielded from the sight of a merciful God, because their dot puts their feet on a 2-degree ice pick that requires shoes that are not worn by the beach dweller's dot.

Why should I be angry at one of God's creations who has different challenges from me when I believe God loves all of mankind, yet my equal who has to skate on a stiletto all her life in order to exist as the only person God loves in her mind?

God's mercy comes to mind, because of the dot I live on that has a family of endangered great white egrets that are so beautiful I could faint, when my sister on another dot has pigeon poop 4 ft. deep on her roof where 2,000 pigeons use her roof as their latrine, so she hates all birds of any given color of feathers?

Maybe religion that prospers on one dot would fail believers on the other dot. Why shouldn't we love God's mercy upon each one of his creations? Does jealousy get in our path? Do we view others as brothers or as grasping fortune-seekers at our expense? Dots can bring about different views of survival tactics. How do we manage our inner self that hungers for the date palms on the beach that bring good health, or the briars that make their victims have stomachs of iron? Where is right and wrong there?

Maybe tolerances should be magnified for those of us who have the joy of seeing delicate movements and loving teaching of their egret youngsters to migrate to the other side of the world twice a year, while my sister on another dot has to spend her life shoveling off stinky pigeon poop from her roof 3 times a day so she can hatch an egg?

Love to all who live on different dots. Love, beautress

Jesus was the firstborn spirit child of the Father before the world was and Jesus is the Only begotten of the Father in the flesh and thus he is also the firstborn in the flesh and the firstborn of Mary as well. Jesus is also the firstborn from the dead.

Acts 17:28-29
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Revelation 3:14
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Colossians 1:14-15
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Romans 8:28-30
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Luke 2:7
7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

Colossian 1:18
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
There is no scripture that states that Jesus is the firstborn spirit creature. Jesus is the Creator. He wasn't Created.

So you believe that your own Bible is a lie.

No i dont, I know 100% the Israelites knew the Messiah has a God just like we do( Psalm 45:7)--And its fact--God does not have a God and the Israelites served a single being God=YHWH=the Abrahamic God. So facts prove it is you in error. You better relook.

Uh huh, but I can easily look up all the translators of my New King James translation and their qualifications, but you have no idea who translated the NWT. Do you know how foolish you sound?
They used Catholicism translating, the only translating left at that point in time. Other things were found centuries after that.

Opinion is like a circle. A circle has 360 degrees in it. Put a small mountain surrounded by a huge circle, yet what it fits into. Place a dot equadistant from each other on the circle. Put a human being on top of each dot. Some mountains are the size of an ant hill. Some mountains would be so large as to have a dot five miles apart with 360 dots in the circle surrounding the big mountain, and though at equal distances from the peak of the mountain, the persons on the dot could barely see the next person on the next dot, and others could barely see each other if at all. Some of the people would have a dot in the middle of a river or lake. Some would be higher, some would be lower. Some might even be near the ocean and have balmy weather year round. Others would be in a blizzard year-round and have to wear 4 layers of thermal undies to stay alive. Might they have slightly different views of what the weather is like for an "average" person? what if each of the 360 person spoke a language the other 359 could not know? The ones in the sun might have tans. The ones at mile high might be paler than the moon's hidden side. Gimme a break. Would they all have the same opinion about survival? Abundance or scarcity of vegetables or meat? Beauty? Persons who had more meat because their diet consisted of only animal flesh? Persons who had more vegetable because their dot was so high and so steep no featherless animal could reproduce there. Would the man who had to wear 4 pairs of underwear have the same opinion about weather as the man who had to go naked because it was too warm for even clothes made of the lightest mesh on the planet? Who would cringe at marrying a woman who went naked all the time? Who would cringe at marrying a woman covered by 4 layers of fluff?

Religion for some might have similar cringing moments at someone who lived on a different dot around the largest mountain of life. Somehow, mankind has decided that only a huge war could settle differences of opinions on the way life is on their dot. I live on the dot that tells me God loves his creation. Some live on a dot shielded from the sight of a merciful God, because their dot puts their feet on a 2-degree ice pick that requires shoes that are not worn by the beach dweller's dot.

Why should I be angry at one of God's creations who has different challenges from me when I believe God loves all of mankind, yet my equal who has to skate on a stiletto all her life in order to exist as the only person God loves in her mind?

God's mercy comes to mind, because of the dot I live on that has a family of endangered great white egrets that are so beautiful I could faint, when my sister on another dot has pigeon poop 4 ft. deep on her roof where 2,000 pigeons use her roof as their latrine, so she hates all birds of any given color of feathers?

Maybe religion that prospers on one dot would fail believers on the other dot. Why shouldn't we love God's mercy upon each one of his creations? Does jealousy get in our path? Do we view others as brothers or as grasping fortune-seekers at our expense? Dots can bring about different views of survival tactics. How do we manage our inner self that hungers for the date palms on the beach that bring good health, or the briars that make their victims have stomachs of iron? Where is right and wrong there?

Maybe tolerances should be magnified for those of us who have the joy of seeing delicate movements and loving teaching of their egret youngsters to migrate to the other side of the world twice a year, while my sister on another dot has to spend her life shoveling off stinky pigeon poop from her roof 3 times a day so she can hatch an egg?

Love to all who live on different dots. Love, beautress

Yes God loves all mankind, but only those obeying will be saved. God only accepts worship done in spirit and truth. John 4:22-24

No i dont, I know 100% the Israelites knew the Messiah has a God just like we do( Psalm 45:7)--And its fact--God does not have a God and the Israelites served a single being God=YHWH=the Abrahamic God. So facts prove it is you in error. You better relook.
What did Jesus say to Thomas right after Thomas said "My Lord and my God".

God has a Son who is God. Hebrews 1:8.

John 1:1.
John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

I agree the "the Word" is Jesus Christ. So before this world was made, Jesus existed and he was with God the Father and Jesus was also considered God. Where is the evidence that he was never created? To me he was in the beginning with God because he was the Firstborn spirit child of God the Father.

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

I agree the "the Word" is Jesus Christ. So before this world was made, Jesus existed and he was with God the Father and Jesus was also considered God. Where is the evidence that he was never created? To me he was in the beginning with God because he was the Firstborn spirit child of God the Father.
Firstborn does not mean created. Who told you that?

Who told you that it doesn't? Are we to assume that since we were all born that we were never created?
God's word told me and Bible scholars agree with me. Now tell me who told you Firstborn means "created". Thanks.

Forum List

Back