Zone1 Jesus' real teachers

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Jesus teaches-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--the Father is his God the same as he is our God---His real teachers taught the same- Coll 1:3, 2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:13,17, 2Cor 11:31, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3
Thus that is apart of the true gospel, taught back then and now.

So the question is--Why are 40,000 religions claiming to be christian contradicting Jesus and his real teachers?

Jesus teaches-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--the Father is his God the same as he is our God---His real teachers taught the same- Coll 1:3, 2Cor 1:3, Eph 1:13,17, 2Cor 11:31, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3

So the question is--Why are 40,000 religions claiming to be christian contradicting Jesus and his real teachers?

Well it says right there is Jeremiah he set people apart while they were still in the womb.

The Pick 'n Mix Bible, it can say whatever you want it to say.

Who taught you that "firstborn" means Jesus was created first? The Bible doesn't teach that. The Biblical meaning of firstborn is position and authority. Wasn't David called "Firstborn" by God? Here's an excellent explanation.

Last edited:

After Thomas saw the holes in His hands and side, he said to Jesus, "My Lord and my God". You can ignore this, but you're ignoring the truth. The Watchtower is a false prophet and a liar.

After Thomas saw the holes in His hands and side, he said to Jesus, "My Lord and my God". You can ignore this, but you're ignoring the truth. The Watchtower is a false prophet and a liar.
Thomas most likely looked to heaven and accepted the true God when he saw it was Jesus. Otherwise he was confused to begin with. a doubting Thomas.

Thomas most likely looked to heaven and accepted the true God when he saw it was Jesus. Otherwise he was confused to begin with. a doubting Thomas.
Show me the Scripture that says "Thomas looked to heaven and accepted the true God" when he saw the holes in Jesus' hands. What did Jesus say to Thomas right after Thomas said "My Lord and my God"?

I also believe there is One True God. Tell me, is Jesus a true God or a false god?

Last edited:
No, Scripture is the final authority, not you or the Watchtower.
If you knew Jesus you would know he is Gods master worker, the one beside God during the creation process( Prov 8) he tells all he was created at Prov 8.

Show me the Scripture that says "Thomas looked to heaven and accepted the true God" when he saw the holes in Jesus' hands. What did Jesus say to Thomas right after Thomas said "My Lord and my God"?

I also believe there is One True God. Tell me, is Jesus a true God or a false god?
If you believe in one true God-Then read Rev 1:1--a revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to him= 2 beings here one giver=God, one receiver Jesus Christ--proving he is not God. But one must be able to understand English for themselves--most refuse and believe errors.

If you believe in one true God-Then read Rev 1:1--a revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to him= 2 beings here one giver=God, one receiver Jesus Christ--proving he is not God. But one must be able to understand English for themselves--most refuse and believe errors.
You didn't answer my point. After Thomas calls Jesus "My Lord and My God. What does Jesus say Thomas?

You didn't answer my point. After Thomas calls Jesus "My Lord and My God. What does Jesus say Thomas?
And still neither of us can prove Thomas did or didn't look to heaven saying my God--the only bible proof is this--The Israelites knew 100% the messiah has a God just like us( Psalm 45:7)--Same thing Jesus teaches-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--so the question remains why do you refuse to believe Jesus?

And still neither of us can prove Thomas did or didn't look to heaven saying my God--the only bible proof is this--The Israelites knew 100% the messiah has a God just like us( Psalm 45:7)--Same thing Jesus teaches-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--so the question remains why do you refuse to believe Jesus?
Your own bible says: "Thomas said to him"... Thomas said to him. Thomas said to him. Thomas said to him.
There's the proof. Scripture.

You still haven't answered the question. What did Jesus say to Thomas right after Thomas said "My Lord and my God".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back