Zone1 Jesus' real teachers

God didn't come to earth? Are you 100% sure about that?

The story of God speaking to Moses out of the burning bush is found in Exodus 3:1—4:23. Through this remarkable event, Moses encounters God on Mount Horeb, and God reveals Himself (Deuteronomy 33:16; Mark 12:26). The burning bush as described in Exodus 3:2 is a theophany, the appearance of God in a form that is visible to man. The bush itself was most likely some kind of bramble or thorn bush, and the fire burning the bush was in the form of the angel of the Lord who “appeared to him [Moses] in flames of fire” (Exodus 3:2).

This is the first time the Bible uses the word “holy” with reference to God (verse 5). At the burning bush God revealed His holiness in a way it had never been revealed before. Moses was so awed by this experience that later when he wrote his famous victory hymn, he made sure to mention this divine attribute of God’s holiness: “Who among the gods is like you, O LORD? Who is like you—majestic in holiness, awesome in glory, working wonders?” (Exodus 15:11)

There are several reasons why God revealed Himself to Moses out of the burning bush. First, God reveals Himself as a fire in that it is an image of His holiness. All through the Bible, fire is used as a picture of the purifying and refining quality of God’s holiness. This is further evidenced when God commands Moses to remove his sandals “for the place where you are standing is holy ground.” Here God was emphasizing to Moses the gap between the divine and the human. God is transcendent in His holiness, so Moses was not allowed to come close to Him.

Not only did God make the earth, God also came to earth when he created Adam in his image out of earth's dust, and took one of adam's lower ribs and fashioned him a helpmate named Eve. God came back to earth when Adam and Eve partook of the apple and got hustled out of Eden, never to return to in their lifetime on account of their disobedience, then their trying to hide their disobedience for eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. I'm sure God wept when Cain slew Abel, and he ordered the people of the earth to lay off Cain who was banished from Adam and Eve's dwelling after Cain murdered his bro. I thought that was kind of strange, but God is who he is, and he still loved Cain in spite of his wicked act that made his family the first disfunctional human family. Only God knows how sorry Cain was after he lost his temper in a jealous rage and killed his only brother. Cain must have been terribly horrified at his one moment of anger in which he took away Abel's life. I bet he never had a day for the rest of his life when he regretted killing his brother and breaking his parents' hearts. :( Somehow, that makes God's order making sense for people to not harm Cain no matter what for the rest of his life. I can't imagine a worse punishment than regretting such a sin as murder day after day, without getting to see his brother for the rest of his miserable life. While God loved both Cain and Abel, Cain lived on, but Abel was safe in Heaven with God rather than on the cruelties of the earth, which do not make humanity safer. Only God's love for his creation forgiving Cain more than Cain forgave himself, which likely never ended for his 730-year lifespan. I don't mean to be unduly speculative, I just know what I remember from reading the story of Cain and Abel, and I've not reviewed it for the past 2 or 3 years when I last reread the story.

God bless us every one, and may he have mercy on all who love him. So be it.

You know God didnt come if you believe Jesus--John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you(Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus---see Jesus teaches the Father is the only true God, and the only true God sent another named Jesus as a mortal.

It doesn't matter. Your words. You've been deceived.
I showed bible fact found in every translation on earth. Now either you can believe Jesus and his real teachers. Or continue in the errors you are taught. We all must choose with our own free will the path we walk---believing Jesus is the way.

I showed bible fact found in every translation on earth. Now either you can believe Jesus and his real teachers. Or continue in the errors you are taught. We all must choose with our own free will the path we walk---believing Jesus is the way.
Your teachers are Liars. I showed you from your own Bible and you made up a story and then didn't have the courage to quote what Jesus said. You're deceived. I've been doing this for a long time. I know your fake Bible and corrupt organization better than you do. Why would your elders tell you not to do independent research? Your in a cult and you don't want to believe it. Very sad. Go on YouTube and listen to some ex JWs and get some help. Jesus, the name above ALL names.

Last edited:
You need help .

Assume you are not long out of school .

BTW . Have you realised how asinine the phrase , " Jesus and his teachers " is ?
Assumes God the Father and he needed teachers .
Which ones ?
Where ?
Saying what ?
Young Lucifer perhaps ? Or just Michael and Gabriel ?
Whoops . Where did they come from ?

Start thinking Gullible ?

Your teachers are Liars. I showed you from your own Bible and you made up a story and then didn't have the courage to quote what Jesus said. You're deceived. I've been doing this for a long time. I know your fake Bible and corrupt organization better than you do. Why would your elders tell you not to do independent research? Your in a cult and you don't want to believe it. Very sad. Go on YouTube and listen to some ex JWs and get some help. Jesus, the name above ALL names.
You will find out different, but will not like the results. I dont listen to apostates, they are no different from these- John 8:42-44
Gods view of a cult= A house divided(40,000 trinity religions) will not stand---The bible keeps correcting your error but you will not listen.

You need help .

Assume you are not long out of school .

BTW . Have you realised how asinine the phrase , " Jesus and his teachers " is ?
Assumes God the Father and he needed teachers .
Which ones ?
Where ?
Saying what ?
Young Lucifer perhaps ? Or just Michael and Gabriel ?
Whoops . Where did they come from ?

Start thinking Gullible ?
You must have missed Jesus appointing the apostles--they were his teachers on earth after he died. Maybe you are still in school.

You will find out different, but will not like the results. I dont listen to apostates, they are no different from these- John 8:42-44
Gods view of a cult= A house divided(40,000 trinity religions) will not stand---The bible keeps correcting your error but you will not listen.
Yes, I don't listen to false teachers like Watchtower.

I'll ask this again since you also never gave me an answer for this one among others. What is the Bible definition of an apostate?

You know God didnt come if you believe Jesus--John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you(Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus---see Jesus teaches the Father is the only true God, and the only true God sent another named Jesus as a mortal.
Sorry that you disagree with the Bible I read quite frequently that says God appeared to Adam, took one of his ribs and fashioned it into a wife, Eve.

My Bible says God visited Moses first as a burning bush, and then face-to-face commanding him to free his first family the Jews from the Pharoah of Egypt.

My Bible says God appeared to Abraham to assure him that even as a childless old man, his future was to have posterity that was more numerous than the number of the stars in the sky.

My Bible says God personally appointed Elijah and many other prophets in his services to the betterment of mankind.

John 3:16 says that God so loved the world he gave his only begotten Son that whoso believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life. I believe in Him for my salvation, and you've come very close to telling Christ's believers here that God doesn't love them because of some scrambled meaning you are making out of the simple and clear language the Bible is written in. The Alinsky method of converting Christian countries into atheist countries means that people are actually being sent out to cause religious fights to condemn a free nation into the servitude of communist atheists who have no compunction for murdering millions to bring about total control to the Communist Party to kill off religion by making sure they disinherit God's word.

I believe in God, and that's that, sir. And I believe that John 3:16 is the truth. Get off my back and stay off my back. Since you have no intention of peace for all on earth, I'm not going to listen to your disturbed interpretation of words so simple even children know what the words mean. And I'm not going to listen to your egomaniacal use of the Bible to prove yourself better than Christians whose families have been faithful to God for generations of ministers and other generations of lay people and Biblical scholars for the edification of mankind and the eradication of demons who want to throw a wrench into the body of Christ. I will read no more of your confused misrepresentations of the Holy Bible as you blatantly ignore its words.

Last edited:
Yes, I don't listen to false teachers like Watchtower.

I'll ask this again since you also never gave me an answer for this one among others. What is the Bible definition of an apostate?
1Cor 5:9-13--one called a brother( baptized) who becomes unrepentent or rejects Jesus' appointed teachers teachings as well.

Sorry that you disagree with the Bible I read quite frequently that says God appeared to Adam, took one of his ribs and fashioned it into a wife, Eve.

My Bible says God visited Moses first as a burning bush, and then face-to-face commanding him to free his first family the Jews from the Pharoah of Egypt.

My Bible says God appeared to Abraham to assure him that even as a childless old man, his future was to have posterity that was more numerous than the number of the stars in the sky.

My Bible says God personally appointed Elijah and many other prophets in his services to the betterment of mankind.
But he never came to earth as Jesus.

John 3:16 says that God so loved the world he gave his only begotten Son that whoso believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life. I believe in Him for my salvation, and you've come very close to telling Christ's believers here that God doesn't love them because of some scrambled meaning you are making out of the simple and clear language the Bible is written in. The Alinsky method of converting Christian countries into atheist countries means that people are actually being sent out to cause religious fights to condemn a free nation into the servitude of communist atheists who have no compunction for murdering millions to bring about total control to the Communist Party to kill off religion by making sure they disinherit God's word.

I believe in God, and that's that, sir. And I believe that John 3:16 is the truth. Get off my back and stay off my back. Since you have no intention of peace for all on earth, I'm not going to listen to your disturbed interpretation of words so simple even children know what the words mean. And I'm not going to listen to your egomaniacal use of the Bible to prove yourself better than Christians whose families have been faithful to God for generations of ministers and other generations of lay people and Biblical scholars for the edification of mankind and the eradication of demons who want to throw a wrench into the body of Christ. I will read no more of your confused misrepresentations of the Holy Bible as you blatantly ignore its words.

Yes, believe in the real Jesus, but that is only a partial truth. Because these believe in Jesus-Matt 7:22-23--but will hear those words as judgement. So believing is a partial truth. In verse21 at Matt 7-Jesus tells who will be saved--Those living now to do his Fathers will( over their own will) those have disowned self to follow Jesus( Mark 8:34)

1Cor 5:9-13--one called a brother( baptized) who becomes unrepentent or rejects Jesus' appointed teachers teachings as well.
You mean a person who leaves the Watchtower organization. They can still believe in God and Christianity, but if they leave your organization they are an apostate. Isn't that correct? Apostasy is when someone rejects Jesus. Rejection of the Watchtower isn't Apostasy. You're deceived.

Last edited:
You mean a person who leaves the Watchtower organization. They can still believe in God and Christianity, but if they leave your organization they are an apostate. Isn't that correct? Apostasy is when someone rejects Jesus. Rejection of the Watchtower isn't Apostasy. You're deceived.
To be fair, most church organizations believe this about leave ng their organization

To be fair, most church organizations believe this about leave ng their organization
No they don't. As long as you believe the Scriptures, you're fine. The Watchtower are the apostates. Like a lot of Biblical doctrines, they've twisted what apostasy really is. Read this.

There is 100% proof, Jesus is not God. John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Coll 1:3, Eph 1:13,17--1 Peter 1:3-- see funny isnt it that your teachers contradict Jesus and his real teachers--You must teach--God has a God because its fact--Jesus has a God just like us.
John 20:17
17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Jesus definitely teaches that God the Father is the primary God in the godhead. He taught that we should worship the Father and pray unto him. But what you fail to realize is that Jesus is the second member of the godhead and is also considered God and has the fullness of the godhead. The godhead itself is the one true God for the members of that godhead work in perfect unity under the direction of the Father.

Revelation 3:12
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Again, Jesus gives glory to the Father who is the head of the godhead.

Colossians 1:3
3 We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

As Jesus taught, his followers to pray and give thanks unto the Father. This does not mean that Jesus is not a God or a member of the godhead.

Ephesians 1:13,17
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Giving worship and reverence to God the Father does not diminish Jesus from being a member of the godhead. Jesus was chosen before the foundation of this earth to be a member of the godhead and it was He that appeared unto Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses and spoke to them face to face representing himself as God Almighty being a member of the godhead.

Exodus 6:1-3
1 Then the Lord said unto Moses, Now shalt thou see what I will do to Pharaoh: for with a strong hand shall he let them go, and with a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land.
2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord:
3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Here we learn that God appeared unto Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses. How do we know this was Jesus and not God the Father? We learn this from the Apostle John. Speaking of God the Father he tells us:

John 1:18
18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Here John tells us that up until the time he wrote the Book of John, no man had seen God the Father at any time. He then teaches that the Only Begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. So if that wasn't God the Father who appeared unto Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses, then who was it? If no man had seen God the Father at any time, who appeared to these ancient prophets and spoke with them face to face.

Genesis 32:30
30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Exodus 33:11
11 And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

God, who spoke face to face with Moses was also the great I AM.

Exodus 3:14-15
14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Jesus taught that he was the great I AM.

John 8:54-59
54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:
55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Other verses in the Old Testament tell us that Jesus is the God of the Old Testament who came and represented the godhead.

Hosea 13:4
4 Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Isaiah 43:3,11
3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

Again, Christ Jesus is a member of the godhead and has represented the godhead as Jehovah and God Almighty. He is the God of the old testament who appeared unto Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses. The Father is the head of the godhead and Jesus does nothing but what the Father would have him do. He has the power as a member of the godhead to act in behalf of the Father and as a member of the godhead he is also God the Son.

Colossians 2:8-9
8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Who was it that God spoke to in the following verse? Who is "us"? Who is "our"?

Genesis 1:26
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Who were they who said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"?

It was God the Father and Jesus Christ. It was through Jesus Christ that the Father made all things. He is the "Word" of God.

John 1:1-3
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

God the Father is the head of the godhead, but Jesus is a part of the godhead as the second member. He is the Firstborn of the Father and as part of the godhead he is also God.

Last edited:
This is who the Watchtower are. They are the true apostates.
They are "Arians". Arianism is a heresy introduced to the Church by a priest. Research it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back