January 6 Was Not A Coup

I was here to do a job, the job is done, I'm moving on. End of story.

So your job was to parrot GOP talking points and then move on.

Well, you did a great job of it!

So that's where you setup your cardboard box to live in?

I got 20 bucks that says he lives in some tiny shit hole town in the middle of Indiana in his mommy's basement

Which states mailed out tens of millions of unsolicited ballots without the state legislature passing such a bill to allow that?

Wait, I know the answer to this one....saw it on Jeopardy last night.....the answer is NONE.

s-l400.jpg

Except that this did not happen. Only a handful of states sent out ballots unrequested and they were all doing it in past elections with the exception of Nevada. Every other state the ballot had to be requested using personal information that only the person or an ID thief would know.

Also, signatures were verified in every state except for PA, which uses personal information via a signature and that was was in place long before 2020.

You have been fed a line of BS and never bothered to see if you were being lied to or not. And that is what these people count on.

And those accounts/stories were pretty much destroyed as soon as they were made. The truck drive that claimed to have moved ballots from one state to another had so many holes in his story that he actually recanted it. Many of the other affidavits were things like "they were mean to me" and "this one guy was wearing a BLM shirt". Also, an affidavit is not valid until is has been signed in front of a judge.

Every president this century has been worse than Carter.
Well Gator, if I sound like a true believer, then you do as well, only from the dem perspective.

Nope. D'Souza failed. Despite claiming 54,000 "mules" delivered ballots to multiple drop boxes -- he couldn't produce one single person caught on camera doing that.

Not one.
Ah, I see…And why would anyone have to convince you of anything? Who the hell are you? Nobody…Probably a bot.

Well Gator, if I sound like a true believer, then you do as well, only from the dem perspective.

Well then, list all the states that sent out ballots unrequested. Then list how many of those changed their laws in 2020 to be able to do that. Since this is your claim.

Can you back up your claim or did you just parrot a talking point you were given?

Well then, list all the states that sent out ballots unrequested. Then list how many of those changed their laws in 2020 to be able to do that. Since this is your claim.

Can you back up your claim or did you just parrot a talking point you were given?

One more time....

Well then, list all the states that sent out ballots unrequested.

Then list how many of those changed their laws in 2020 to be able to send out ballots unrequested. Since this is your claim.

One more time....

Well then, list all the states that sent out ballots unrequested.

Then list how many of those changed their laws in 2020 to be able to send out ballots unrequested. Since this is your claim.
While I do have other things to do today, let's take one....PA.

In order for them to enact this law, they would have had to amend their state constitution, instead they relied on SoS, Governor, and State Supreme court, all of which is dominated by partisan Democrats.

While I do have other things to do today, let's take one....PA.

In order for them to enact this law, they would have had to amend their state constitution, instead they relied on SoS, Governor, and State Supreme court, all of which is dominated by partisan Democrats.

They did not send out ballots unrequested as you claimed. You made a very specific claim, and I am still waiting for you to back it up.

But your link is awesome, the Repubs sued to get rid of a law they passed overwhelmingly only after they lost the election. They had no issue with it till then.

Typical.

They did not send out ballots unrequested as you claimed. You made a very specific claim, and I am still waiting for you to back it up.

But your link is awesome, the Repubs sued to get rid of a law they passed overwhelmingly only after they lost the election. They had no issue with it till then.

Typical.
This is why I, and others rarely play this little game of yours...In asking the question you did, you're not really looking to discuss anything, but rather just waste my time, while you sit there a poke holes...

I'm going to go cut grass, and have a beer poolside....nice try though.

This is why I, and others rarely play this little game of yours...In asking the question you did, you're not really looking to discuss anything, but rather just waste my time, while you sit there a poke holes...

I'm going to go cut grass, and have a beer poolside....nice try though.

So, you not being able to support your claims is me "poking holes". Well that is a new one.

Here is a thought, instead of blindly parroting your party talking points why not see if they are true first?

But that would take effort and thought, two things you do not possess.

So, you not being able to support your claims is me "poking holes". Well that is a new one.

Here is a thought, instead of blindly parroting your party talking points why not see if they are true first?

But that would take effort and thought, two things you do not possess.
GFY, Dishonest puke...

GFY, Dishonest puke...

This from the guy that cannot support a specific claim they made. I see you lack the IQ to grasp irony as well.

You made the claim, why can you not support it?

Oh I know why....because it was a bullshit claim. But you would never question the talking points handed to you, that might get you kicked out of the tribe.

This from the guy that cannot support a specific claim they made. I see you lack the IQ to grasp irony as well.

You made the claim, why can you not support it?

Oh I know why....because it was a bullshit claim. But you would never question the talking points handed to you, that might get you kicked out of the tribe.
So, if I don’t play your little game, then you feel the need to beat the horse…what petty little snot you’ve shown yourself to be.

Forum List

Back