NEW: Bombshell Hearing Set, Three D.C. National Guard Officers to Expose January 6th Committee

I know that you were here for the big narrative change a little while back.

You all went from "never happened" to we know that it happened, he wanted them to protect the rioters, though.

Try to keep up.
I ask for names and that’s your stupid reply??

Can you read a fucking clock or calendar commie, everything Cohen allegedly did was PRIOR to the Trump admin.

But he was prosecuted and jailed DURING

Which is what was said stupid

You said: "for his part during the Trump admin.". There's no ambiguity there. He had no part during the Trump admin.

Christ you’re fucking stupid

Read the whole sentence and it wasn’t me who wrote it jackass

Christ you’re fucking stupid

Read the whole sentence and it wasn’t me who wrote it jackass

I did, and as I said there was zero ambiguity. To be accurate your comrade should have said: Well Michael Cohen was prosecuted and jailed for his part crimes during the Trump admin. If that FACT escapes you, perhaps you should go back to your ESL classes. And BTW, excuse me if sometimes you commies are hard to tell apart. ROFLMAO

Do you have a real source, or just redstate.com? Bloggers are not credible sources.

• Overall, we rate RedState borderline Questionable and strongly Right Biased, based on story selection that always favors the right and use of emotionally loaded (sensationalized) headlines. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing of information and several failed fact checks.
STFU, one trick.

Prove the story is false

It is true, there is no way around it. No one will be held accountable so you will say it did not happen. People know better. They have proven that election should have never been certified. Go look at the evidence..
Incorrect. You are in thrall to the Big Lie yourself.,.. a True Believer... so I will not take this particular counterpointing any further.

Forum List

Back