biden drives russian ruble to all time high in 7 years

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
So much for the *biden sanctions. You were warned by us so called putin puppets and tucker carlson about the value of this so called proxy war and sanctions. Americans are suffering the worst in this deal and ukraine is going to lose this war

which begs the question, if biden has had no control over the russian economy what makes him think that vlad has control over ours
you're just a crappy president.

Xiden's moronic "war on US energy" raising the price of oil is giving Putin a cash windfall.
The opposite of what stupid Joe wanted to happen. Or is it?
Is Xiden really "Putin's Whore"?
Did Putin buy Xiden with cash?

So much for the *biden sanctions. You were warned by us so called putin puppets and tucker carlson about the value of this so called proxy war and sanctions. Americans are suffering the worst in this deal and ukraine is going to lose this war

which begs the question, if biden has had no control over the russian economy what makes him think that vlad has control over ours
you're just a crappy president.

You are clueless.

When an economy collapses, the currency velocity of circulation slows, causing prices to drop, making currency appear strong. The same happened here in 2007, massive recession & job loss caused oil, stocks, gold & housing prices to crash.

Josef Stolen can't even ride a bike.... 5-year olds can handle bicycles.... he shits his pants in public.... 3-year olds are potty trained.... don't expect anything positive from this stuttering shit clown for the next 30 months....

resolve election theft and we'll never have to worry about this kind of shit again...

The ruble is high but that doesn’t actually mean good news for the Russian economy OR that sanctions aren’t working.

The ruble tanked, which prompted Putin to implement insane restrictions to stem the gushing blood of capital flowing out of the country, and in turn reinflating the ruble. So while the ruble is now strong against every other currency on the planet, you can't actually convert it into anything.

If that kind of thing interests you, I've got Stormybucks. The Stormybuck is equal to $1,000 USD. Want to sell me your house? I'll give you $10,000 STD. That's $10,000,000 USD! Good deal, right?

Forum List

Back