January 6 Was Not A Coup

I have no control over your delusions, Karen.

Well it seems I have control over you. I can make you say things. Like I call you "Karen," which compelled you to squawk back, "Karen," like a midless parrot. Your mind is malleable like clay and easily manipulated.

NFBW2207150733

j-mac220623-#1
NFBW2207130611- #1,001
NFBW2207130850- #1,035
j-mac220714- #1,024 Then it really must upset you that your propaganda efforts here are resulting in no prosecution of Trump

NFBW: No! What should upset you j-mac and more than 6 of 10 Americans while DJT.VVP was in the WH was perfectly legal and no prosecution of Trump will come of it. It’s the murder of religious freedom in America that DJT.VVP hath committed.

It’s what the Catholic American Taliban Mashmont is celebrating these days.

Mashmont220714- #2,262 We see the benefits right away from the reversal of Roe v Wade. Babies are being saved. Hearts and minds are being turned AWAY from abortion.

Mashmont220714- #2,262 We need more of the same. These Catholic justices should keep right on going, Repeal the poorly decided Obergefell case legalizing gay marriage.

Mashmont220714- #2,262 Then its onto a repeal of state funded birth control.

Mashmont220714- #2,262 The ultimate prize would be to declare personhood for the unborn and outlaw all abortions as murder
END2207150733
While there might be some that oppose abortion on demand for religious reasons, that's not me....

I've over the years made my position quite clear...And there are threads to discuss this...But this ain't it....

NFBW2207151422

NFBW2207132022-#304
martybegan220713-#305 “All this shit really needs to be in the Conspiracy forum, that's how far down the rabbit hole you morons have gone.”

NFBW: It’s not a conspiracy theory it’s a state prosecutor investigating a conspiracy to commit election fraud by Trump voters who are most likely to be devoted Trump Christians.

Georgia prosecutor sends 'target' letters to GOP officials in phony electors scheme — and may call Trump to testify Travis Gettys July 15, 2022 END2207151422

I keep reading people claiming the police were outnumbered 100:1, and that is not true.
There were only about 600 protestors, and about 250 police.
Not even 3:1.

I keep reading people claiming the police were outnumbered 100:1, and that is not true.
There were only about 600 protestors, and about 250 police.
Not even 3:1.

That number isn't just those who entered the building but those who breached police barricades. And there were many thousands...

210106175547-02-capitol-protest-security-0106-restricted-super-tease.jpg

im-462296

That number isn't just those who entered the building but those who breached police barricades. And there were many thousands...

210106175547-02-capitol-protest-security-0106-restricted-super-tease.jpg

im-462296
So, you want every last one of the people there jailed eh?

Why stop there? Why not just outlaw support for the GOP? Then you could arrest every one of us....That's what you really want isn't it?

So, you want every last one of the people there jailed eh?

Why stop there? Why not just outlaw support for the GOP? Then you could arrest every one of us....That's what you really want isn't it?

No, I never said any such thing. I was just poiout the 100:1 is not that far off.

NFBW2207151515

j-mac220623-#1
NFBW2207130611- #1,001
NFBW2207130850- #1,035
j-mac220714- #1,024
NFBW2207150733 #1,045
j-mac220715-#1,062 “While there might be some that oppose abortion on demand for religious reasons, that's not me”

NFBW: You lied when you assumed you know what upsets me . . . So I told you that Trump gave way too much power in the shape of three lying Supreme Court Catholic Taliban Judges, to the white hillbilly protestant evangelical Christians and to the white militant Taliban Catholics like Mashmont and you tell me you agree with a woman’s right to make her own health and family planning decisions - You agree It’s not the business of a Trump- Christian government to take away a woman’s right to choose whether to terminate a pregnancy or not.

WELL ain’t that special?
END2207151515

NFBW2207151515

j-mac220623-#1
NFBW2207130611- #1,001
NFBW2207130850- #1,035
j-mac220714- #1,024
NFBW2207150733 #1,045
j-mac220715-#1,062 “While there might be some that oppose abortion on demand for religious reasons, that's not me”

NFBW: You lied when you assumed you know what upsets me . . . So I told you that Trump gave way too much power in the shape of three lying Supreme Court Catholic Taliban Judges, to the white hillbilly protestant evangelical Christians and to the white militant Taliban Catholics like Mashmont and you tell me you agree with a woman’s right to make her own health and family planning decisions - You agree It’s not the business of a Trump- Christian government to take away a woman’s right to choose whether to terminate a pregnancy or not.

WELL ain’t that special?
END2207151515
Why must you misrepresent everything? Is that the only way you have for discussing topics….?

anyway, this thread isn’t about abortion…

NFBW2207151642

NFBW2207151515-#1,069
j-mac220715-#1,070 “this thread isn’t about abortion… “

NFBW: Sorry, Trump-Christian, you wrote that Trump not being prosecuted must upset me. That doesn’t mean anything to me. SO You diverted your thread to what upsets me and now you don’t want to talk about what upsets me about Trump’s destruction of religious freedom in America.

NFBW: If you agree with me on abortion, what does Trump give you that you sell out half the population so you can keep your nose firmly planted up Trump’s anti-choice ass. END2207151642

Last edited:
NFBW2207151939

j-mac220623-#1 “Was there a coup attempt on January 6?
January 6 Was Not a Coup - The American Conservative
For the answer to be “yes,” there had to have been a realistic path by which some action on that day could have resulted in Donald Trump remaining president of the United States”

NFBW: Yes, j-mac there was definite physical “action” on the Jan6 insurrection day that would have resulted in Donald Trump remaining president of the United States for a second term if Mike Pence “did the right thing” as Trump explained the plot to overturn the election to the mob he called to be there for the wild day.

This “action” set in motion by Trump required fake “Trump” electors that would “obligate” Pence to refrain from counting the true sworn and certified “Biden” electors from Arizona Georgia Michigan Nevada, New Mexico Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and thus being able to declare Trump the winner. There is a Constitutional path if the ejection had been thrown into chaos.

Election chaos was the designed purposeful result of Mike Pence declaring Trump the winner. The clear path to the White House from the chaos according to the Eastman memo was it forces the election to the house of representatives were a republican majority had a constitutional means to declare Trump the winner.

Of course this path required Donald Trump and all his accomplices to participate in defrauding the government by submitting the fake Trump electors. But the path is there in the mind of the criminals who planned, brought the mob, on the exact date and attempted to do it. END2207151939

Last edited:
Well it seems I have control over you. I can make you say things. Like I call you "Karen," which compelled you to squawk back, "Karen," like a midless parrot. Your mind is malleable like clay and easily manipulated.
We will respond, we will not let you libs get away with your lies.

NFBW2207151939

j-mac220623-#1 “Was there a coup attempt on January 6?
January 6 Was Not a Coup - The American Conservative
For the answer to be “yes,” there had to have been a realistic path by which some action on that day could have resulted in Donald Trump remaining president of the United States”

NFBW: Yes, j-mac there was definite physical “action” on the Jan6 insurrection day that would have resulted in Donald Trump remaining president of the United States for a second term if Mike Pence “did the right thing” as Trump explained the plot to overturn the election to the mob he called to be there for the wild day.

This “action” set in motion by Trump required fake “Trump” electors that would “obligate” Pence to refrain from counting the true sworn and certified “Biden” electors from Arizona Georgia Michigan Nevada, New Mexico Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and thus being able to declare Trump the winner. There is a Constitutional path if the ejection had been thrown into chaos.

Election chaos was the designed purposeful result of Mike Pence declaring Trump the winner. The clear path to the White House from the chaos according to the Eastman memo was it forces the election to the house of representatives were a republican majority had a constitutional means to declare Trump the winner.

Of course this path required Donald Trump and all his accomplices to participate in defrauding the government by submitting the fake Trump electors. But the path is there in the mind of the criminals who planned, brought the mob, on the exact date and attempted to do it. END2207151939
Nice story.

NFBW2207152322

Correll220628-#376 Oh? Now they were armed? Wow. How could that have been missed until today?

NFBW: Here is a perfect study of a white nationalist cultural Trump Christian who needs to gather some context on a subject before shooting off his mouth.

We did not recently learn from Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony that those white Trump Christians who attacked our Capitol were armed. Most were not. That fact has not changed.

What Correll is ignorant of is that the new information is related to the Ellipse near the White House. It is not a reference to the assault on the joint session of Congress to stop the transfer of power from loser Trump to winner BIden.

The news is related solely to Trump’s insane requests to the Secret Service to take down the metal detectors after being told his mobsters were not coming in to the secured area on the Ellipse because they did not want their firearms and other weapons to be confiscated.

Trump was worried about the visual of giving his big Jan6 speech to a crowd that only filled half of the secured area on the ellipse. When told that some of his supporters outside the secured perimeter were seen illegally carrying firearms Trump did not care. He wanted them allowed in he said because they were not there to harm him. That is the story and then Trump wanted the unarmed and armed to march with him to the Capitol after he was told some of them were armed. END2207152322

Last edited:
NFBW2207160422

jgs220623-#9 “If they had any real evidence of an actual coup attempt, that info would have been leaked long ago & then talked about non-stop before these banana republic show hearings ever started.”

NFBW: What was the first time you johngaltshrugged heard there was a connection between DJT and a lawyer named John Eastman? END2207160422

Last edited:
NFBW2207160444

jgs220623-#9 “If they had any real evidence of an actual coup attempt, that info would have been leaked long ago & then talked about non-stop before these banana republic show hearings ever started.”

NFBW: What was the first time you johngaltshrugged heard sonething about the Banana Republic style “fake Trump electors”? NFBW2207151939-#1,072 END2207160444

Last edited:
I got ya. I can see how that also describes Bush II. My bad.

Yes, numbers. You parrot talking points and then cannot provide anything to support them...just like I said. And you lied and said you support your every claim. One more lie has been busted.

If you are going to make the claim that something is six standard deviations from the norm, you need to be able to quantify the norm and then show the standard deviation and then show what is 6 of those off.

Just using big words you do not know the meaning of just makes you look silly.
But TONS of people have already done that! People way better than me! MIT statisticians, like that. There was one guy from Stanford, another from the U of Iowa... you don't read the papers?

I just don't have time to collect links for you, I'm sorry. But see, if you were really interested you would have found and known about this stuff already.

No one is contesting the math, it's just math. The contest is about the all the OTHER things that happened, in and around those vote dumps.

Statistically, you have 5 states, they all happen to be swing states (go figure), and they all use different voting methods and systems. Some use optical counting systems for their mail in ballots, some don't. (Some didn't have time to set them up after Covid struck).

Forum List

Back