J6 hearings not be doing that well? ... CREW to Sue

Because someone catches you in your fantasies you resort to name calling? Says an awful lot about your intellect or lack thereof.
Classic gay leftist babble...never original, never a point, always the same lame stupid.

As that is all you provide you would know.
Lol - it provides more of the worn and pitiful diatribe of the feckless left!

1659800800575.png

Classic gay leftist babble...never original, never a point, always the same lame stupid.
It appears that miketx has got some latent, closet gayness going on that he's trying REALLY REALLY hard to deflect from.
You almost never see this degree of homophobic projection from truly straight people.
I'll bet he's got BOXES full of women's clothing that he plays with when he's alone.

How about it miketx?
It's OK to post lingerie pics if you want.
After all it's a brave, new, rainbow world dude!

As you are a member of "the feckless left" you would know of that than any normal person. Take your meds and try living in reality for a time. You certainly are not doing so now, or ever in the past.
Left babble fail

Yes he was. And even while the POTUS he is not allowed to use it for a profit.

No president was making money off those movies.
Someone was making a profit off of them.

I do not know what a TDR people are, but I prefer that our leaders do not start to make the White House look like a Nasar racer.

I would feel the same way no matter which former POTUS was doing it. But then again every other living former POTUS was able to move on and have a life after the White House, but damn if Trump just cannot let go. One of the most pathetic things I have seen out of a grown man
Sure you would feel the same way, just like you also claim that you're a conservative.

Yes, I consider that before I cite sources.
These are not B.S.
Have you ever considered that your King MAGAT (Trump) has brainwashed you into thinking that everyone is "lying" but him because HE is full of B.S.?
Wait a minute here, do you confirm that the Russia hoax was exactly that "a hoax" ? We can site many more bull crap lie's leveled against Trump for political purposes by the hurted feewings of the Democrat's, yet here you are attempting to trash Trump even more for your political agenda's, and this even after it's been proven that most if not all the lies leveled against Trump were proven now to be just that "LIE'S"... TDS much ?

True, he put himself over country, as do all of his followers to this very day.
Still ignoring the obvious eh leftist ?? Biden is the worst President this country has ever had, and the fall out will go on for year's and year's before we recover in the world after it all.

Forum List

Back