J6 hearings not be doing that well? ... CREW to Sue

So, as expected, you are to chicken to do what you demand of others. Somehow, not surprised.

I gave you a post that shows my political views. Nothing shows one's political views more than who they cast a vote for

Well, in a discussion about Trump, then yes Trump is relevant and of course Biden is a leftist, has been his whole career.
So you neither confirm or deny your stance, just equivocate and take no stance, except to attack Trump.

Continuing on your tact to loserdom.

Try again, liar, post #326.

All you did was essentially repeat what he said back to him
"Repeat", not proclaim it. You really do not understand the English language, do you? Or are just to stupid and pigheaded to admit that you are continually wrong.

"Repeat", not proclaim it. You really do not understand the English language, do you? Or are just to stupid and pigheaded to admit that you are continually wrong.

I made fun of you for the I'm not, you are response. I'm bored now, thanks for playing

So you neither confirm or deny your stance, just equivocate and take no stance, except to attack Trump.

Continuing on your tact to loserdom.

What could confirm one's stance more than who they place their vote on?

Sticking by their stance and not changing it to suit a different current climate. Something you have never done.

I have been consistent on this forum from the day I got here.

What have I changed on?

No one is paying attention other than Democrats who read CNN for talking points then claim they watched it. But they didn't because it's so fucking boring and repetitive. No defense = sham trial worthy of the PLA or KGB
Watch the hearings.....pretend you're a democrat. Think about Pavlov's dogs.

Yes, when you are proven to be losing your type often cuts and runs. Your version of courage.

OK, let's recap where we are.

You responded to a poster who called you a seven year old and called him seven or under.

I made fun of you for the lame insult.

Where do we go from here? What content am I "running from?" Are you trying to prove he was right about you being a seven year old? What am I running from again? You called me out, so back it up. Where do we go from here that isn't stupid?

Why would I watch a show trial with no defense again?
You certainly don't have to watch.
It's your RIGHT.

But you certainly should be informed (not in denial) to comment on something you admit you haven't watched.

Well, in a discussion about Trump, then yes Trump is relevant and of course Biden is a leftist, has been his whole career.
These discussions never stay on track, so don't deflect when you get a return on what you pump out here. Your slant or lean's cause the responses you get, so don't complain or use topic as if that covers for your bull crap.

You certainly don't have to watch.
It's your RIGHT.

But you certainly should be informed (not in denial) to comment on something you admit you haven't watched.

If you wanted to be "informed" you'd be aghast that no defense was permitted. To you being informed doesn't mean you know anything but DNC talking points, and I'm plenty informed about those, you racists never shut up about your bigotry and hatred

If you wanted to be "informed" you'd be aghast that no defense was permitted. To you being informed doesn't mean you know anything but DNC talking points, and I'm plenty informed about those, you racists never shut up about your bigotry and hatred
I understand your displeasure. Denial will do that.
The DOJ or States will file charges (indictments) if enough information is found.

The hearings are about exposing the crimes. Providing the evidence.
The hearing committee won't make any charges or indictments.
You understand that, right?

I understand your displeasure. Denial will do that.
The DOJ or States will file charges (indictments) if enough information is found.

The hearings are about exposing the crimes. Providing the evidence.
The hearing committee won't make any charges or indictments.
You understand that, right?
What goes around comes around.. You do understand that right ?? If you think the Democrat's are clean, then you are badly mistaken... Heck your leader right now would be trembling in his Loafer's if he wasn't so medically compromised to understand his hypocrisy on the many issue's you people have him agreeing with.. lol

Forum List

Back